You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Illinois
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I hope not! Maybe they'll start releasing decisions around 5:00 CT?Are they gonna make us wait ANOTHER WEEK?????
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
Ohhhh, I didn't realize they went out that late!I hope not! Maybe they'll start releasing decisions around 5:00 CT?
IS A
therealhunterbiden
Full Member
OOS delayed decision:/
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
+1 OOS DD
duckyducky
New Member
OOS A! 🙂
Mine submitted totally fine. It has a green pop up that says this page is complete. Although it's very weird that it still let's me edit what I wroteFor those who got accepted, anyone else confused by the Campus Preference not submitting on the portal? Or has the matriculating due dates like for august of this year?
FreyjaNevaeh
Full Member
OOS A (MN)!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long if a wait was it between acceptance and campus placement?Is there a group chat for Peoria campus accepted applicants?
itsTuesday!
Full Member
Hello! I know it's been a while since this comment, but I am very interested in the PAP program. I am not sure how to approach the letter of interest for the program, and I was wondering if there is a particular way you think I should approach it? Thank you so much!!Yes. They would love to know who is interested in PAP.
itsTuesday!
Full Member
Also, do you know whether the PAP Scholars will need to retake the MCAT at all, or will they be admitted directly after proving competence? Thank you!Yes. They would love to know who is interested in PAP.
Shadowdude564
Full Member
PAP scholars just do the 1 year of coursework and are accepted into the following classAlso, do you know whether the PAP Scholars will need to retake the MCAT at all, or will they be admitted directly after proving competence? Thank you!
itsTuesday!
Full Member
Thank you!PAP scholars just do the 1 year of coursework and are accepted into the following class
Concisely express interest, how the program will benefit you, why you’re a good fit for the program (think mission alignment) and what unique attribute you will bring to the program. Keep it concise, 3-4 short paragraphs and less than 1 page.Hello! I know it's been a while since this comment, but I am very interested in the PAP program. I am not sure how to approach the letter of interest for the program, and I was wondering if there is a particular way you think I should approach it? Thank you so much!!
They do not send any review notification.Does Illinois send you an application under review email?
itsTuesday!
Full Member
Thank you so much!!!Concisely express interest, how the program will benefit you, why you’re a good fit for the program (think mission alignment) and what unique attribute you will bring to the program. Keep it concise, 3-4 short paragraphs and less than 1 page.
Thank youThey do not send any review notification.
gammarei17
New Member
+1 OOS II! submitted 9/1
Shadowdude564
Full Member
if you’ve been assigned to the Chicago campus dm me for a link to the GroupMe!
Prospectivestudent1212
Full Member
got placed on DD in October, should I expect movement in March/April, or should I expect movement soon?
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
As far as I know, they review delayed decisions once a monthgot placed on DD in October, should I expect movement in March/April, or should I expect movement soon?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long from getting the A to campus assignment? Im still waiting ti hear back.if you’ve been assigned to the Chicago campus dm me for a link to the GroupMe!
Shadowdude564
Full Member
I got mine back within a couple days. It could be different for everyoneHow long from getting the A to campus assignment? Im still waiting ti hear back.
can i ask your lizzyscore+1 OOS II! submitted 9/1
gammarei17
New Member
73.6!can i ask your lizzyscore
Sonechko
Full Member
I am still waitign to hear back on that. Any news on your end about this?How long from getting the A to campus assignment? Im still waiting ti hear back.
Nope. Nothing. I assume the holidays just slowed things down. Does your site preference page let you change things still? Mine has a green checkmark next to it on the side bar and says its completed but it still allows me to make changes which is funky.I am still waitign to hear back on that. Any news on your end about this?
I actually feel much better knowing its not just me. lol
Sonechko
Full Member
lol definitely not just you. And yeah, I can still make changes to mine but have the same green check mark. I’ll probably post here once I get an update about thatNope. Nothing. I assume the holidays just slowed things down. Does your site preference page let you change things still? Mine has a green checkmark next to it on the side bar and says its completed but it still allows me to make changes which is funky.
I actually feel much better knowing its not just me. lol
undueclearance11
Full Member
Does anyone have any advice for the UIC interview?
Just got my placement at Chicagolol definitely not just you. And yeah, I can still make changes to mine but have the same green check mark. I’ll probably post here once I get an update about that
Prospectivestudent1212
Full Member
this school has an ~80% post-interview acceptance rate, does this include people accepted off the waitlist in late spring?
juggernaut25
Full Member
+1 OOS A, interviewed 12/11. How long does it take to get placement?
At more recent interviews has there been any talk about UIC moving up the start date to avoid the BBB? A handful of other schools Ive been accepted at have said they are and when I interviewed at UIC they had 0 info about fin aid or a response to the BBB
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
adresearchgal
Full Member
+ 1 OOS A
juggernaut25
Full Member
I interviewed last week and they did not say anything about this.At more recent interviews has there been any talk about UIC moving up the start date to avoid the BBB? A handful of other schools Ive been accepted at have said they are and when I interviewed at UIC they had 0 info about fin aid or a response to the BBB
shinovar78
New Member
+1 OOS A.
gammarei17
New Member
+1 OOS A yesterday!! interviewed 12/12
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K