Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, mine emailed it and it’s checked off on my portal.Can someone confirm that your school can email the dean's evaluation form and doesn't have to physically mail it? Sorry, gettin' a little neurotic
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, mine emailed it and it’s checked off on my portal.Can someone confirm that your school can email the dean's evaluation form and doesn't have to physically mail it? Sorry, gettin' a little neurotic
Thanks! That’s super exciting to hear. IU is my first pick!Congrats. If you're IS but not aware, just based on last year's numbers about 72% of those IS interviewed matriculated. So your chances are very good at this point!
Yes, that works.Can someone confirm that your school can email the dean's evaluation form and doesn't have to physically mail it? Sorry, gettin' a little neurotic
Do you know where you received those stats from? I have looked everywhere but can't find it.Congrats. If you're IS but not aware, just based on last year's numbers about 72% of those IS interviewed matriculated. So your chances are very good at this point!
Old msar I thinkDo you know where you received those stats from? I have looked everywhere but can't find it.
Demographic snapshot section on MSAR. Last cycle, 422 IS applicants were interviewed, and 307 matriculated.Do you know where you received those stats from? I have looked everywhere but can't find it.
Do you know where you received those stats from? I have looked everywhere but can't find it.
same for everything+1 OOS got an email at 6 AM CST that IU finally received my AMCAS application (submitted AMCAS on June 4)
Yep, I think that's right. Don't pay the fee until the admissions office instructs you to do soCorrect. We just submit the supplement app and nothing else right? Only upload the essay questions?
Wait so i submitted primary may 29th. WHY TF did it take me till July 30 to get the confirmation email (is it cuz i'm OOS)A while. I think those verified that same week last year waited until late September if not October.
Yes Oos with no ties are considered the third bucket under IS and OOS with ties. I was told this by admissions.Wait so i submitted primary may 29th. WHY TF did it take me till July 30 to get the confirmation email (is it cuz i'm OOS)
Is going to college in Indiana considered OOS with ties?Yes Oos with no ties are considered the third bucket under IS and OOS with ties. I was told this by admissions.
I’d say so. I think it’s subjective on their part.Is going to college in Indiana considered OOS with ties?
took two weeks for my deans letter and LORs to be cleared, then took another week to be scheduled, probably backed up and if youre oos ive heard you fall on a lower priority list.Anyone waiting for an II date after filling out all the paperwork? I’m still waiting for pre-req review.
Got it. Everything else is marked as complete on mine except pre-reqs.took two weeks for my deans letter and LORs to be cleared, then took another week to be scheduled, probably backed up and if youre oos ive heard you fall on a lower priority list.
That's the same for me. I completed CAS 2 weeks ago, and everything is complete except pre-reqs. I emailed today asking if this is a normal timeline. I will update if they respond.Got it. Everything else is marked as complete on mine except pre-reqs.
Thanks. Based on previous years I wasn’t expecting to get a date until end of the month anyways.That's the same for me. I completed CAS 2 weeks ago, and everything is complete except pre-reqs. I emailed today asking if this is a normal timeline. I will update if they respond.
Mine also has everything complete but the prerequisites but they scheduled me for an interview date regardlessGot it. Everything else is marked as complete on mine except pre-reqs.
Great to know. Thank you!Mine also has everything complete but the prerequisites but they scheduled me for an interview date regardless
8 days or sohow long after you got confirmation that they received your AMCAS, were you selected for an interview? would be lucky if I did given OOS, but just curious!
Congrats!! when did you receive confirmation?+1 II IS MD
Like the week of july 20th. I can't remember the exact date, maybe the 26th?Congrats!! when did you receive confirmation?
I didn’t wanna pay at my deans office so I did emailFor the dean's form, do you guys have it being mailed or emailed?
Thank you! do they have a fax number at all?I didn’t wanna pay at my deans office so I did email
NegativeThank you! do they have a fax number at all?
You have to wait until an II. You wouldn’t have the form otherwise.+1 OOS. Got the notif in the morning that they received my primary. Will I need to request a dean's letter now or can I wait for the possible interview invite to get one?
The portal has check boxes under status.Will they email you to let you know your interview stuff is complete? I uploaded everything, but I wanan make sure my deans stuff is recieved since my undergrad doesn't notify us.
Does the Dean's eval also need to be completed within 7 days? I ordered one, but it might take a minThe portal has check boxes under status.
Mine said 10-15 days I think you get like 30 for that. They know it’ll take a while. I would check closer to the deadline and you can always call and let them know what’s upDoes the Dean's eval also need to be completed within 7 days? I ordered one, but it might take a min
Thank you so much 😀Mine said 10-15 days I think you get like 30 for that. They know it’ll take a while. I would check closer to the deadline and you can always call and let them know what’s up
I think theres a zoom linkDoes anyone know how to join the interview call when that date comes up?
Current 1st year. I am pretty sure you log into the secondary portal, and there should be a tab that says "interview".Does anyone know how to join the interview call when that date comes up?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.