You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Indiana
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am the same way, I have been waiting for my prereqs to be checked off. I emailed them and they said it is slow just because they go through them by hand so it seems like there is really nothing to do but wait.I've had an interview scheduled for about 3 weeks now and completed my supplemental application about a month ago. Is it normal for my LORs and prereqs to still not be checked off? Is there something I need to do for these?
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
Just to confirm, do we have to pay a secondary fee before hypothetically receiving an II?
Got an application received email a few days ago and want to make sure I don’t miss anything, since I haven’t been emailed a link to the admissions portal or anything
Got an application received email a few days ago and want to make sure I don’t miss anything, since I haven’t been emailed a link to the admissions portal or anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
U didn’t miss anything. You have to wait for an IIJust to confirm, do we have to pay a secondary fee before hypothetically receiving an II?
Got an application received email a few days ago and want to make sure I don’t miss anything, since I haven’t been emailed a link to the admissions portal or anything
Don't submit the secondary fee until after receiving an interview invite.Just to confirm, do we have to pay a secondary fee before hypothetically receiving an II?
Got an application received email a few days ago and want to make sure I don’t miss anything, since I haven’t been emailed a link to the admissions portal or anything
TheUchihaAvenger
New Member
+1 II IS MD
- UM
- UM
Last edited:
I received a II end of July, submitted all the necessities but haven't gotten an interview date yet. Is this too long?
no it has to all be marked complete. it can take up to 6-8 weeks if you go off last years sdnI received a II end of July, submitted all the necessities but haven't gotten an interview date yet. Is this too long?
yolo123456
New Member
im in the same boat, everything has a green check mark by my requirements for over 4 weeks, waiting on an interview date as well. I want to email them tbhno it has to all be marked complete. it can take up to 6-8 weeks if you go off last years sdn
it took me a longggg timeim in the same boat, everything has a green check mark by my requirements for over 4 weeks, waiting on an interview date as well. I want to email them tbh
quirkybric2040
Full Member
it has been almost two weeks since i got the II invitation, but my LOR stuff hasn't been marked as complete. Like everything except LOR and prerecs isn't complete. Is this normal?
Yes, it is a bit of a lengthy process. They check off the LOR and prerecs off manually in small batches, so you just have to wait longer. For an idea of how long everything takes: I got my interview invite on July 15th, interview date confirmed on August 5th, interviewed today, then will hear back by October 15th at the absolute earliest.it has been almost two weeks since i got the II invitation, but my LOR stuff hasn't been marked as complete. Like everything except LOR and prerecs isn't complete. Is this normal?
+1 II (UMP) OOS
Got a post-interview email
"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion. All applicants will receive a final decision by June."
"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion. All applicants will receive a final decision by June."
Are we required to attend the student and financial aid sessions?Got a post-interview email
"Your application is now under consideration and may be presented to the Admissions Committee for further discussion. All applicants will receive a final decision by June."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OptionalAre we required to attend the student and financial aid sessions?
Anyone else who got II in July still waiting on prereq review?
Yes, still waiting. II very late July.Anyone else who got II in July still waiting on prereq review?
Last edited:
Yes, I am still waitingAnyone else who got II in July still waiting on prereq review?
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
What a lovely problem to have… best of luck to you in interviewing!Anyone else who got II in July still waiting on prereq review?
I wouldn’t be concerned with the prereqs not being approved yet if you are confident that you fulfilled them
Also, if they invited you to interview, I’d like to think they skimmed your courses on the AMCAS application and determined that you fulfilled them, but just didn’t mark it off in the portal
foreflanker
New Member
Yessir. Late July. I did email and they said not to worryAnyone else who got II in July still waiting on prereq review?
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
OOS rejection
D
deleted1199420
OOS rejection
frost.byte
Full Member
OOS rejection as well!
adcomflatterer123
New Member
OOS rejection. Do not feel bonita
pelbelmelsel
Full Member
OOS R email
pulsatilepony
Full Member
+1 OOS R, honestly expected this sooner lol
TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
OOS Rejection, literally applied only because no secondary lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
letsgojets1
Full Member
+1 OOS R
Thedoomed12
Full Member
Ooff, just a wave of Rejections for OOS.
TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
i was marked received on 7/15If yall dont mind me asking when were yall marked complete? Edit: Applications marked received mb
zastronaut
Full Member
Hey! I just got the date they’re gonna schedule me and it’s literally at the same time as a really important midterm. Do you mind sharing if you had success rescheduling your interview? The class I’m taking is literally from IU school of medicine too so I don’t want to try to get midterm rescheduled (pretty sure it’s not even possible)I received my II on July 17th and I just checked the portal today and it was updated with an interview date. Unfortunately, they didn't give us the option to choose what day we wanted to interview on so I had to email and reschedule so hopefully im not screwed
They highly recommend not rescheduling nor can guarantee a reschedule.Hey! I just got the date they’re gonna schedule me and it’s literally at the same time as a really important midterm. Do you mind sharing if you had success rescheduling your interview? The class I’m taking is literally from IU school of medicine too so I don’t want to try to get midterm rescheduled (pretty sure it’s not even possible)
Wild thing to do. If I gave anyone in a professional setting only a single date for a meeting and didn't allow them to reschedule I would have no meetings and no one willing to work with me.They highly recommend not rescheduling nor can guarantee a reschedule.
Agree. Especially since we pay for the “privilege” of interviewing.Wild thing to do. If I gave anyone in a professional setting only a single date for a meeting and didn't allow them to reschedule I would have no meetings and no one willing to work with me.
Supply and demand. They'd bend over backwards if they didn't have 10+ qualified candidates for each spot.Wild thing to do. If I gave anyone in a professional setting only a single date for a meeting and didn't allow them to reschedule I would have no meetings and no one willing to work with me.
I got an interview date but my prerequisites still haven’t been verified, has this happened to anyone else?
Yes, this also happened to me. I also just got an interview inviteI got an interview date but my prerequisites still haven’t been verified, has this happened to anyone else?
I saw that they had scheduled me on my portal and had asked to be rescheduled before they even sent that interview confirmation email saying that they don't recommend rescheduling. I didn't know that they didn't recommend rescheduling so I hope I didn't screw myself over.Hey! I just got the date they’re gonna schedule me and it’s literally at the same time as a really important midterm. Do you mind sharing if you had success rescheduling your interview? The class I’m taking is literally from IU school of medicine too so I don’t want to try to get midterm rescheduled (pretty sure it’s not even possible)
zastronaut
Full Member
Dang! Yeah I emailed them with other available wednesdays I can do it and usually they get back to me within hours but i've been ghosted since this morning. This is not looking good for me. My class is a small, graduate level class taught by school of medicine professors that are organized into blocks. I don't even know if they'll be able to work with me on this.They highly recommend not rescheduling nor can guarantee a reschedule.
I’m sure they’ll be able to reschedule you but it might be in a month. If you don’t hear from them by Wednesday I’d call.Dang! Yeah I emailed them with other available wednesdays I can do it and usually they get back to me within hours but i've been ghosted since this morning. This is not looking good for me. My class is a small, graduate level class taught by school of medicine professors that are organized into blocks. I don't even know if they'll be able to work with me on this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zastronaut
Full Member
so... there's a "type" on the interview page on the bottom next to info about interviewers and interview time. Does the location in that "type" mean anything? Is that the campus where they want to assign me to?
No it’s for programs like the UMP and RMP.so... there's a "type" on the interview page on the bottom next to info about interviewers and interview time. Does the location in that "type" mean anything? Is that the campus where they want to assign me to?
App complete email today. Final decision by June.
Produce Sweaty 456
Full Member
+1 OOS II this morning. Reciept of primary application on 8/4. I was curious to what people put for their info for school specific gpa and stuff? Did you click no gpa or actually enter your gpa since the instructions say to not answer anything?
potatofarmer17
Full Member
Hi! I am a bit confused. So I got an II this morning and I am working on filling out the graduate application (one of the steps to do the interview) and I was wondering - did anyone enter GPA on their application? I know they specifically say not to enter MCAT scores in the test information session so I have not, but then I hit the GPA section and I am wondering if I should enter that or no.
Any help would be appreciated! Trying to get this done ASAP
Any help would be appreciated! Trying to get this done ASAP
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K