2025-2026 Indiana

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi! I am a bit confused. So I got an II this morning and I am working on filling out the graduate application (one of the steps to do the interview) and I was wondering - did anyone enter GPA on their application? I know they specifically say not to enter MCAT scores in the test information session so I have not, but then I hit the GPA section and I am wondering if I should enter that or no.

Any help would be appreciated! Trying to get this done ASAP
I think I did but not sure if you absolutely have to. It’s just how they process payment for the interviews and to have their own system of apps not on zap
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Put in a late application here on September 6 just to have some more schools on my list. Have not gotten an application received email. Should I give their office a call?
 
For those of you who recieved an II, do we submit the documents like the virtual interview acknowledgement into the portal? Also I don't have a tab on the portal to schedule an interview yet, is this normal?
 
Hey guys, if you were to apply for the urban medicine program when you applied for Indiana, and then got rejected from the program, are you completely out of the running for Indiana or are you still under consideration for the other campuses?
 
For those of you who recieved an II, do we submit the documents like the virtual interview acknowledgement into the portal? Also I don't have a tab on the portal to schedule an interview yet, is this normal?
Yeah you submit the documents on the portal. and you don't get to schedule one, they'll schedule one for you. it'll pop up later on when you are considered for an interview after submitting the II
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, if you were to apply for the urban medicine program when you applied for Indiana, and then got rejected from the program, are you completely out of the running for Indiana or are you still under consideration for the other campuses?
Still under regular consideration
 
For those of you who recieved an II, do we submit the documents like the virtual interview acknowledgement into the portal? Also I don't have a tab on the portal to schedule an interview yet, is this normal?
I had to email my Interview Invitation Confirmation to them
 
For those who have completed the "Dean of Students Evaluation" did you just send the pdf to the dean of your school and they send it back to Indiana?
 
For those who have completed the "Dean of Students Evaluation" did you just send the pdf to the dean of your school and they send it back to Indiana?
Your school should have a person with the title "Dean of Students" that you can email it to. And yes, they should email it to the correct place, just fill out your info on the pdf before sending it to them.
 
I just got an email asking for a second interview. Has anyone heard of this? I did my interview at the end of August.
 
I just got an email asking for a second interview. Has anyone heard of this? I did my interview at the end of August.
I vaguely recall reading last year they ask for it on occasion if needed. Did you apply to the UMP or the RMP? They told me if they dont want you for one of those then you could potentially be interviewed again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For ED campus selection, is someone not allowed to rank Indianapolis #1 if they have a 126 on any MCAT section? I feel like they should've said that beforehand on their site.
 
No communication from indiana after submitting secondary last month. Is this normal?
assuming by secondary you mean the pre II stuff, then yes. it takes a long time to be given an II date. Did you check and make sure everything was marked as completed?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad