You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Meharry
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mine says fall 2027 for some reasonWhen you guys click on Preview Application Proof in the portal, what does it say next to Select Term under the Program Choice heading?
cleansweep
Full Member
okay same, thank you I was freaking out for a second lolMine says fall 2027 for some reason
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
itsTuesday!
Full Member
What the hell? So does mine!okay same, thank you I was freaking out for a second lol
I completed the secondary with a sub 500 and 4.0 masters. Why notDo y'all think its worth completing secondary for Meharry? Sub-500 MCAT with a 3.7 post-bacc. Also is there is a screen for this school or does everyone get a secondary
rsandadrprincess_xo
Full Member
Me, it’s actually insane of them. It’s literally December 🙄lol anyone else still not get a secondary
Yes, they screen for secondaries, but I don't think its purely stats based.Do y'all think its worth completing secondary for Meharry? Sub-500 MCAT with a 3.7 post-bacc. Also is there is a screen for this school or does everyone get a secondary
itsTuesday!
Full Member
I second this, sub 500, 3.6 uGPA, received my secondary late novYes, they screen for secondaries, but I don't think its purely stats based.
No they don’t give any waiver unfortunatelySo no fee waiver for the secondary? Has anyone emailed/asked about this?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
itsTuesday!
Full Member
I received mine a week after they received my Casper scoreHas anyone received a secondary from them that was sub 500 and sub 3.5? Also does anyone know if your Casper results are required before getting a secondary?
sassymcdonald17
New Member
I have. I also have a 4.0 postbacc gpa. Haven’t done Casper yet.Has anyone received a secondary from them that was sub 500 and sub 3.5? Also does anyone know if your Casper results are required before getting a secondary?
Sooooo for all my people who have submitted secondaries, just radio silence when it comes to II?
prouddecision
Full Member
So about 3 months after submitting my secondary I just got an email inviting me to submit a secondary!
HighPingFragment
Full Member
I got an email setting up an email acc with MMC. Is this an A? I haven’t received a call or an email with anything lol
Imagine testing the commitment to send it twiceSo about 3 months after submitting my secondary I just got an email inviting me to submit a secondary!
Manifesting its an A !!I got an email setting up an email acc with MMC. Is this an A? I haven’t received a call or an email with anything lol
prouddecision
Full Member
It won't actually let me submit another one, or I probably would.Imagine testing the commitment to send it twice
somalipremed
New Member
Just received a supplementary invitation... is it even worth filling out? It's already December. Surely they sent it by accident instead of a rejection? lol
HighPingFragment
Full Member
If you can afford it why not. Something is better than nothingJust received a supplementary invitation... is it even worth filling out? It's already December. Surely they sent it by accident instead of a rejection? lol
Yup most likely, same thing happened to me before official email with actual explicit language, congrats!I got an email setting up an email acc with MMC. Is this an A? I haven’t received a call or an email with anything lol
mdbarbiexo
Full Member
Anyone else still waiting for a secondary? 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup submitted in August🥲Anyone else still waiting for a secondary? 😅
Still waiting hereAnyone else still waiting for a secondary? 😅
unknowuser1914
New Member
Last interview on 12/8
Accepted 12/9!!!
They got back to me pretty fast.
Accepted 12/9!!!
They got back to me pretty fast.
Thats insane!! CongratsLast interview on 12/8
Accepted 12/9!!!
They got back to me pretty fast.
Applicant1232s
Full Member
Can ya'll see Meharry in the choose my medical school tool in AMCAS after getting the A?
prouddecision
Full Member
I thought you couldn’t see CYMS until Feb 19Can ya'll see Meharry in the choose my medical school tool in AMCAS after getting the A?
Congrats!! Can you give some insight on what to expect with the student panel? i’m most worried about that portion.Last interview on 12/8
Accepted 12/9!!!
They got back to me pretty fast.
unknowuser1914
New Member
It was honestly the least stressful part of interview process as it was more laid back (it was also my first interview). It was 2 current medical students and 4 interviewees for my breakout room. Normal medical school questions. Meharry is known for its collaborative environment so I think it’s important to showcase that here. Be respectful, answer questions well, and just showcase your individual qualities and passion. Also, prepare questions!Congrats!! Can you give some insight on what to expect with the student panel? i’m most worried about that portion.
Applicant1232s
Full Member
Ok thank you!!I thought you couldn’t see CYMS until Feb 19
Are people emailing to get secondaries?For anyone who hasn't received a secondary yet, did you all send an email, and did they respond? I'm trying to see if it's worth reaching out
prouddecision
Full Member
I’m gonna be real with yall, everyone is just waiting for someone else to email and ask. Just email and ask! Their system is clearly glitchy as all hell considering how hard it was for people with secondary invites to actually submit them, so use that as an excuse for reaching out if you want.
creativecat3
Full Member
+1 IS II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The deadline is January 15th.When is the deadline?
Thank you. That's 4 weeks from now. If we don't receive a secondary by then, it probably means that we have been rejected.The deadline is January 15th.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K