You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Meharry
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
uglywesternblot
Full Member
+1 OOS II. email states invitation to be sent in Jan : )
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dexterquinn
New Member
I got this too, I think. Was the email worded weirdly to you?+1 OOS II. email states invitation to be sent in Jan : )
uglywesternblot
Full Member
Yea it was worded a little weird.I got this too, I think. Was the email worded weirdly to you?
“Your application is currently with the Admissions Committee for review and interview consideration. You have been selected to receive an invitation to interview in January.”
Can anyone else who received an II today confirm if their email was worded like this?
My email was not worded like this. I was able to schedule my interviews. Maybe they are waiting for the February interview schedule to open?Yea it was worded a little weird.
“Your application is currently with the Admissions Committee for review and interview consideration. You have been selected to receive an invitation to interview in January.”
Can anyone else who received an II today confirm if their email was worded like this?
hey! it didnt say this. You just select a date from the calendar. Maybe they will send other times bc I could only see a specific week.Yea it was worded a little weird.
“Your application is currently with the Admissions Committee for review and interview consideration. You have been selected to receive an invitation to interview in January.”
Can anyone else who received an II today confirm if their email was worded like this?
Mine was worded exactly like this also, and I didn't see any calendar or link to schedule an interview. Maybe its an error? Did you send an email to the admissions team?Yea it was worded a little weird.
“Your application is currently with the Admissions Committee for review and interview consideration. You have been selected to receive an invitation to interview in January.”
Can anyone else who received an II today confirm if their email was worded like this?
dexterquinn
New Member
Mine was worded that way as well. I emailed to make sure and they said it was a genuine interview offer and to wait until January to schedule!Mine was worded exactly like this also, and I didn't see any calendar or link to schedule an interview. Maybe its an error? Did you send an email to the admissions team?
derick4356
New Member
Is there a admitted student group chat?
aspiretobejamo
New Member
Just got an acceptance as an international student (did my undergrad here).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still am. I just don’t understand why, if I have been screened out, or if not what happened to cause their system not to send oneAny one else still waiting for a secondary invite? The deadline is next week Thursday, I'm starting to get concerned
chillstill
Full Member
Amazing work!!! So happy for youJust got an acceptance as an international student (did my undergrad here).
aspiretobejamo
New Member
Thank you!Amazing work!!! So happy for you
did my secondary in october but no response since then i am guessing its ggs
uglywesternblot
Full Member
Received my official II with links to sign up today+1 OOS II. email states invitation to be sent in Jan : )
pvalue0.05
New Member
Does anyone know if they accept update letters?
Yes, they accept 2 I think.Does anyone know if they accept update letters?
prouddecision
Full Member
Pre or post II?Yes, they accept 2 I think.
I emailed them pre-II. Here is what they saidPre or post II?
Thank you for contacting the Office of Admissions & Recruitment.
Applicants are allowed to submit two updates per cycle until the close of the cycle or a final determination is rendered.
These updates should be in PDF-format and submitted electronically to [email protected] for inclusion in your file.
KayaDyer202
New Member
Did anyone who got an interview invite in December and had to wait for January to schedule it not get their scheduling email yet?
AcceptedInJesusNameAMEN
Full Member
did u already complete the onboarding steps? or do anything to get an offer?I got a scholarship offer today. $20k (I’m assuming a year??). Does anyone know the range of their merit aid?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maveyey
Full Member
Nope I haven’t done anythingdid u already complete the onboarding steps? or do anything to get an offer?
unknowuser1914
New Member
I’ve received the background check and deposit link.For those who have been accepted, have you received the background check or deposit link yet?
unknowuser1914
New Member
Deposit link is in the Acceptance emailI’ve received the background check and deposit link.
Lmaooooo DEADLINE!?! No waySecondary deadline on Thursday and I still haven't received a secondary. I might be cooked
It took about ~2-3 weeks for me, but theres a lot of variation.to anyone who has been accepted, how long after your interview did you hear back? i’m almost 4 weeks out from my last interview and trying to take the holidays into account
NonTradLeopard
New Member
The admissions office has confirmed that they have concluded secondary invites.
Mayajae
Full Member
It’s incredibly frustrating and unfair for applicants who have been waiting since the summer for a secondary. Many people reached out for months and were consistently told they were still under review, only to be told in January that no more secondaries would be sent. The lack of transparency is deeply disappointing.The admissions office has confirmed that they have concluded secondary invites.
mangojuice21
Full Member
Did they tell you this when you emailed them? How do you know they have concluded secondary invites? If this is true then I'm extremely pissed. I’ve been waiting since July for a secondary despite having stats well above their average, and every time I reached out, I was told my application was still under review.The admissions office has confirmed that they have concluded secondary invites.
NonTradLeopard
New Member
I called them @11:41 amDid they tell you this when you emailed them? How do you know they have concluded secondary invites? If this is true then I'm extremely pissed. I’ve been waiting since July for a secondary despite having stats well above their average, and every time I reached out, I was told my application was still under review.
NonTradLeopard
New Member
Well... last cycle I was completely ghosted... I didn't even receive a rejection email.wow. Will they send us a formal message or are they just ghosting those of us…
What about the ppl who did secondsry but no interview are we cooked too?
they conducted interviews until April or May in the past but its not likely beyond march or even february for many placesWhat about the ppl who did secondsry but no interview are we cooked too?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
g00dv1bes
Full Member
Hi! What number did you call them from? I am having trouble finding the admissions number. Thank you!I called them @11:41 am
g00dv1bes
Full Member
I haven't. I reached out and they said they were still reviewing my application, so I am not sure if the invite was rescinded or not.Did anyone who got an interview invite in December and had to wait for January to schedule it not get their scheduling email yet?
NonTradLeopard
New Member
615 327 6000 ... ask for the admissions officeHi! What number did you call them from? I am having trouble finding the admissions number. Thank you!
g00dv1bes
Full Member
Thank you!615 327 6000 ... ask for the admissions office
mangojuice21
Full Member
Today is officially January 15th, the secondary application deadline, and it looks like I won’t be receiving a secondary from this school. To anyone else in the same position, don’t dwell on it. Rejections and silence are part of this process, but they don’t define your worth or your future. There are other schools out there that will recognize your passion and see the physician you’re becoming.
To those who did receive a secondary from Meharry, congratulations, and best of luck as you move forward. I hope you receive the acceptance you’ve worked so hard for.
To those who did receive a secondary from Meharry, congratulations, and best of luck as you move forward. I hope you receive the acceptance you’ve worked so hard for.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K