2025-2026 Virginia Commonwealth (VCU)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aw man, nothing like seeing other people get As and hearing nothing. I'm gonna end up being a waitlist warrior all cycle. Congrats to everyone who got in!
 
+1 OOS A, just got the email now so I guess it doesn’t come out all at once! Interviewed 11/19
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, I know you’re all anxious about hearing back, but remember to stay patient. Checking SDN, admit, cycle track, your email over and over will only make the wait feel worse, and it won’t change whether you will get accepted or not today or whenever. Good things are coming everyone’s way, so stay positive! I am sure you all are great applicants, so hang in there!
 
I feel like people who interviewed Mid November and Early December need to hold out till Feb release date because the Dec date is prioritized for the earlier people such as Sept and Oct and maybe some Nov especially the ones that did not get in on the Oct date since it is supposed to be “rolling admissions”. I don’t know but that’s my guess.
 
I feel like people who interviewed Mid November and Early December need to hold out till Feb release date because the Dec date is prioritized for the earlier people such as Sept and Oct and maybe some Nov especially the ones that did not get in on the Oct date since it is supposed to be “rolling admissions”. I don’t know but that’s my guess.
I hope you’re right, but I thought that each date was prioritized for each subsequent batch of interviewees, but I could be wrong.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like people who interviewed Mid November and Early December need to hold out till Feb release date because the Dec date is prioritized for the earlier people such as Sept and Oct and maybe some Nov especially the ones that did not get in on the Oct date since it is supposed to be “rolling admissions”. I don’t know but that’s my guess.
Interviewed in Sep, got a hold email in early Oct, no email today :\
 
Hey everyone! I just wanted to put it out there that the emails seem to come in waves over about an hour or so. I received my email just after 4 and the earliest came out just after 3. I know I was freaking out at 3:15 when others had reported emails and I hadn't gotten one, so I hope this comment can relieve some anxiety for future decision days. If you didn't receive an acceptance today, just remember there are still two more decision dates and the waitlist! Wishing everyone the best!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad