Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It may mean somethingim def being neurotic but was there always a way to upload "acceptance acknowledgment" in the documents tab of our portal?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It may mean somethingim def being neurotic but was there always a way to upload "acceptance acknowledgment" in the documents tab of our portal?
Do you know if it was always there?I also have an acceptance acknowledgment option.
It certainly wasn’t always there for me as I do not have it at all lol, but I am a WARM applicant, so unsure if there’s a difference there and the committees that review them. I think you’re very likely to hear you’re admitted if you have that option.Do you know if it was always there?
I have it too and have not gotten an II, so I would guess everyone does, unfortunatelyim def being neurotic but was there always a way to upload "acceptance acknowledgment" in the documents tab of our portal?
Tomorrow is the first day but people are notified over timeTomorrow is the day?
Hmm has anyone heard anything / reached out to wisconsin? They said early November during my interview
I hope it’s soon. The anticipation is killing me.The date they listed on MSAR for earliest acceptance was Nov 17th, so I'm guessing we might hear back sometime this week. They also said you can contact admissions if there's no decision 8 weeks after the interview. This would be this Thursday for me, so I'm guessing sometime between today and then.
II 9/12 and interviewed 10/8! LM 77when was your II and interview? LizzyM?
YesDo y'all have a "scholarship acknowledgement" option in the document upload section
When did you interview? Congrats!+1 OOS A!
im assuming multiple days. not sure thoDo they notify over multiple days or single day?
Interviewed 9/26When did you interview? Congrats!
me!any IS A
yay! when was your interview? reg MD?
Reg Md interview date was Oct 15-17!yay! when was your interview? reg MD?
Yeah probably lol. I wonder what order they make calls. Looks like both September and October interviews got calls. Feeling cooked as a September interview lol.Do we think they are done for today
it's also day 1! i'm a mid-october interviewer. we have to try and stay positiveYeah probably lol. I wonder what order they make calls. Looks like both September and October interviews got calls. Feeling cooked as a September interview lol.
Last year they did it over a few days. Remember they call each acceptance which means it takes longer.it's also day 1! i'm a mid-october interviewer. we have to try and stay positive
Just got the call a few min ago, so they're still going. I would check the admissions portal because that's where I saw the decision hours agoYeah probably lol. I wonder what order they make calls. Looks like both September and October interviews got calls. Feeling cooked as a September interview lol.
Hi I’m a current WARM M1. Last year the regular MD acceptances started 1-2 weeks before the first WARM A calls went out.it's also day 1! i'm a mid-october interviewer. we have to try and stay positive
under what tab would the decision pop up?Just got the call a few min ago, so they're still going. I would check the admissions portal because that's where I saw the decision hours ago
I had a tab called admission decision underneath the interview scheduled tabunder what tab would the decision pop up?
Received an OOS A today and I had the tab in my portal starting today and before I received the phone calldid all of you accepted have the tab in your portal?
Looks like in the past you get a # rank and know your position. Don’t lose hope. They just have to make like 400+ calls per cycle lol, that doesn’t happen immediatelyNothing in my portal, so I'm mentally preparing for a post-II waitlist or R. From the interview, does anyone remember if waitlist movement happens throughout the cycle or only after ranks are released in mid-April?
Same here, mentally preparing but who knows maybe tmr is our dayNothing in my portal, so I'm mentally preparing for a post-II waitlist or R. From the interview, does anyone remember if waitlist movement happens throughout the cycle or only after ranks are released in mid-April?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.