Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Careful not to over estimate my inclination to think about what I type before I hit send 💀
Talk to me about your wolf readsIs anyone village reading me? 🤔
(This is for science)
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Careful not to over estimate my inclination to think about what I type before I hit send 💀
Talk to me about your wolf readsIs anyone village reading me? 🤔
(This is for science)
You got a lot of holiday cheer or salty pirate stuff to dole out?Pre-warning people that the cycle change will be a bit slow today, sorry in advance
Lots of rocket ship Legos to buildYou got a lot of holiday cheer or salty pirate stuff to dole out?
I dont have time for a full breakdown until tomorrow probably (maybe tonight) and some things may change on the night flip anyway, but I'm thinking fruits or Katie but definitely not both. fruits and I have correctly read each other in almost every (maybe every?) game, so the chances we're both wrong here seems low. If fruits is village though I think Katie is not, and vice versa. If Katie flips wolf, psv is almost surely village and vice versa as well.Talk to me about your wolf reads
i don’t think i correctly read you before actuallyfruits and I have correctly read each other in almost every (maybe every?) game
I'm sure we always go through some cycle of "ehh maybe" but I can't recall either of us actually pushing to flip the other incorrectly. Last game you caught onto me almost immediately and the last time I locked in on you you were also wolf.i don’t think i correctly read you before actually
we usually end up suspecting each other more often than not, with your sussing me because i don’t see your chaos, and my sussing you for bandwagoning which happens regardless of your affiliation etc, that and my read on you changes as game progresses, new development arises etc
the noob game? it took your claim to make me realize i was wrong but even then i was still supportive of your misyeetI'm sure we always go through some cycle of "ehh maybe" but I can't recall either of us actually pushing to flip the other incorrectly.
I feel like we have the same brain and flip our reads a lot lolpoint being i don’t have perfect or even good reads on people, and i tend to change my mind pretty often
like even this past day i was pushing you, but i switched between kitz and SAR before landing on kitz
then voting kitz at night before changing my mind and thinking kitz is village
so my push on you isn’t firm and i’m well aware i might be getting blindsided somewhere
I am also on the apop ?? Boat but no clear reasons why (surprise surprise) but i also feel like im usually sus of apop to startI feel pretty good about fruit and Spurs being town atm. apop I'm ??
I'm designated driver apop tonight while we're out of town visiting family 😔View attachment 413246
Yall getting drinking kitz tonight
BooooI'm designated driver apop tonight while we're out of town visiting family 😔
Since it appears the answer to this is no, I recommend we put this under consideration if I flip tonight or tomorrowIs anyone village reading me? 🤔
(This is for science)
FAQ updatedWill I be notified if my Thing fails?
Not explicitly! If you're attempting something that gets feedback (i.e., a track) you'll only receive a result (including No Result) if your action succeeded (by which I mean did not fall victim to the fail rate--other mechanics may intervene to block it as per usual). You will otherwise not receive any feedback by default. Santa may not be withholding, but I am. Yay!
Yes and it is the Christmas movie we are watching right nowOk to update my POE (look at me using terms) i pose a question for you all:
Is Die Hard a xmas movie yes or no?
Omg twin lock townYes and it is the Christmas movie we are watching right now
Yes, obviously 😃Ok to update my POE (look at me using terms) i pose a question for you all:
Is Die Hard a xmas movie yes or no?
Stop trying to pocket the noob!Yes and it is the Christmas movie we are watching right now
Your emoji choice is making me sus but hell yeah it is! TownYes, obviously 😃
Yes, obviously 😃
Look who's talking!!Stop trying to pocket the noob!
being village read is overrated sometimesIs anyone village reading me? 🤔
(This is for science)
yes, i watched it last night, christmas eve traditionOk to update my POE (look at me using terms) i pose a question for you all:
Is Die Hard a xmas movie yes or no?
This does give me some pause, though I kind of wish you hadn't pointed it out yourself lolIs anyone village reading me? 🤔
(This is for science)
Oh don't get me wrong, I enjoy the night kill armor 😅being village read is overrated sometimes
You should've seen it faster then! Skill issueThis does give me some pause, though I kind of wish you hadn't pointed it out yourself lol
I don't point out things like that during night cycles ya gooberYou should've seen it faster then! Skill issue
Excellent excellentyes, i watched it last night, christmas eve tradition
What if!Me when pop interacts with me: what if village
Me when pop says stuff otherwise: what if woof 🧐
******In the night!
I rolled a lot of d100s. Also someone was arrested, with the only trace left behind a crown from Burger King.
@kitzsuna has been arrested and sent to English Jail. They are no longer an active player in the game. They flip:
TOWN
In addition:
@CeeGee14 has been modkilled. They flip:
TOWN
Someone received a Gift in the night. How nice!
End of Day 2 is December 26, 3pm Pacific.
Living:
@apoptosis09
@fruitsalad
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@katiemcat
@Lissarae06
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@Zenge142
Dead:
me on the inside
@SARdoghandler (town)
@kitzsuna (town)
@CeeGee14 (town)
Too Tot to Trot:
@_rae_
@Stagg737
@samac
@supershorty
@kaydubs
@Barkley13
@Aprilthearab
Told you so@kitzsuna has been arrested and sent to English Jail. They are no longer an active player in the game. They flip:
TOWN
Pop pls that's not the flex you think it isTold you so
Who said that?

Ok but consider:Pop pls that's not the flex you think it is![]()

Not, you didn't miss anythingTo read or not to read the pages I missed today![]()
Who do you think was targeting her for that reason?Ok but consider:
She was never being sus she was just an easy target 👀
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.