Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're all a pirate or an elf smhAlso @Clem J I was promised pirates and elves and I am detecting no pirates nor elves thus far. False advertising will not be tolerated.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You're all a pirate or an elf smhAlso @Clem J I was promised pirates and elves and I am detecting no pirates nor elves thus far. False advertising will not be tolerated.
katie’s my neutral readHmm not helpful
Hopefully she says more stuff soon. I am okay sitting with Spurs and fruits reading her village for the moment but I trust that kind of thing less if they've only ever seen her village. If that makes any sense.
possibleWhat do people think about a katie/PSV pack?
NVM I forgot PSV voted katie yesterday
i’m not sure if kitz was killed by wolvesI know better than to try and analyze a NK… but geez, kitz is such a weird kill to go for.
That's harder atp when theres so much neutral in early game but dubz or zenge could be paired with either imo. They both have the right amount of spacing to their reads within and across my poe. I'd need someone in my flip pool to flip w! before throwing the gauntlet down on either.Let me ask about your POE in a different way. I think you said fruits/katie could be a W/V pair. Who would you put in a W/W pair with either of them? (i.e. if fruits is W, who is most likely to be in his pack, and same exercise with katie)
It is for psv and I'll die on that hillpossible
not really unpairing imo
Correct lolIt is for psv and I'll die on that hill
i don’t think so imo butIt is for psv and I'll die on that hill

Nope I would have killed spurs. Also kitz is the one person who basically admitted to being vanilla, so why go for that N1? Makes no sense.I will admit part of my reason for voting for genny is she likes to make weird kills. Not the ONLY reason but it contributed.
I tend to agree, based on having wolfed with her.It is for psv and I'll die on that hill
Curious
i don’t think so imo but![]()
Spurs and apop, having just been my partners, know very well my preferred methodology. And it isn't to decide to come in with guns blazing at my partner. Especially when Katie hasn't wolfed before (speed game doesn't really count).I tend to agree, based on having wolfed with her.
My track history of voting wolves is really poor. I probably shouldn't be shopedI’ve decided zenge and psv are village, and I shall be sheeping them as needed
Anything is possible, but I don't know that speculating about wolves getting blocked (or having some non-kill night ability) is super productive at this point.i’m not sure if kitz was killed by wolves
What makes you think this?i’m not sure if kitz was killed by wolves
That's interesting because I was mulling reprising my solo vote for Zenge.I’ve decided zenge and psv are village, and I shall be sheeping them as needed
How do you feel this version of apop compares with the wolf version we just played with?My track history of voting wolves is really poor. I probably shouldn't be shoped
The only person with a worse d1 track record than me is dubz, and yet y’all decided to thunderdome my wolf read and dubz’s wolf read yesterday. I shall shope whomstsoever I wantMy track history of voting wolves is really poor. I probably shouldn't be shoped
Anything is possible, but I don't know that speculating about wolves getting blocked (or having some non-kill night ability) is super productive at this point.
FWIW a kill on kitz says basically... nothing. Which may be why it was a... good kill?
well we have those holiday or pirate things as night actions, so a villager could very well use it to take out kitz at nightWhat makes you think this?
Why’s that?That's interesting because I was mulling reprising my solo vote for Zenge.
for referenceThis can be specific (i.e., I want to do a Pirate Thing to shorty and shoot her!)
Wolves have to kill though, and if the mech works like i think it does, it's highly unlikely for a block and a vig to succeed simultaneously n1well we have those holiday or pirate things as night actions, so a villager could very well use it to take out kitz at night
we can’t reliably attribute kills to wolves in this nonstandard game
This is a fair point. We would still then have to assume that someone succeeded on something that would likely have a high degree of failure, and also someone managed to block the wolves.for reference
UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ME AND PSV SPECIFICALLY ARE THE WOLVESWolves have to kill though, and if the mech works like i think it does, it's highly unlikely for a block and a vig to succeed simultaneously n1

TOO SOONUNLESS OF COURSE YOU ME AND PSV SPECIFICALLY ARE THE WOLVES![]()
why? jailers, protectors etc are also possibleWolves have to kill though, and if the mech works like i think it does, it's highly unlikely for a block and a vig to succeed simultaneously n1
Right but they would have to correctly also find the wolf on N1.why? jailers, protectors etc are also possible
not necessary for protectorsRight but they would have to correctly also find the wolf on N1.
Because stronger roles have a higher chance of failure. From what I understand, we're all vanilla and role actions are rngd based on what people attempt.why? jailers, protectors etc are also possible
Who did you actually try to kill?point is speculating on kitz nightkill is difficult on a nonstandard game and it might not necessarily have been done by wolves
assuming something by asking this loaded question?Who did you actually try to kill?
Worth a shotassuming something by asking this loaded question?
Ok let me ask this again with more words: why would you want to vote zenge?That's interesting because I was mulling reprising my solo vote for Zenge.
Who did you try to kill? 😱Who did you actually try to kill?
Some of the stuff Zenge has done has just been kind of... noise, that makes it clear he's around, but it's not super useful. A few examples that stuck out to me were he bothered to clarify the voting order on one of the tallies. Fixated on the sleep vote as the reason for voting SAR, which was the lowest possible hanging fruit. Held off on voting until 21min before vote close, then came in hot accusing dubZ of being in a pack with SAR for trying to pull the wagon back. And... why exactly does Zenge dramatically have egg on his face with kitz flipping town? kitz didn't even appear to be his preferred yeet target yesterday.Why’s that?
Sorry I was going back to find what I had previously said about Zenge and looking at his posts.Ok let me ask this again with more words: why would you want to vote zenge?
He doesn’t really understand anything about cooking eggs. Trash egg opinions, really.why exactly does Zenge dramatically have egg on his face
There's no particular reason, unless it's just to be... noisy. But again, idk what w!zenge looks like.I don’t see a reason for wolf!zenge to be that dramatic about the yeet when it’s v/v
mmmmHow do you feel this version of apop compares with the wolf version we just played with?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.