CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Technically in the speed game but not otherwise
Hmm not helpful

Hopefully she says more stuff soon. I am okay sitting with Spurs and fruits reading her village for the moment but I trust that kind of thing less if they've only ever seen her village. If that makes any sense.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pop what's your POE?
I wouldnt call it a POE necessarily since it's mostly interaction analysis but I'd like to see one of the following flip: Katie, fruits, zenge, or psv. Not in any particular rank but bc I think flipping one will inform well on others. So would spurs but idk that's worth someone I think is >rand village.
So if you decide to hammer me I'd go for one of them next.
 
I wouldnt call it a POE necessarily since it's mostly interaction analysis but I'd like to see one of the following flip: Katie, fruits, zenge, or psv. Not in any particular rank but bc I think flipping one will inform well on others. So would spurs but idk that's worth someone I think is >rand village.
So if you decide to hammer me I'd go for one of them next.
Can you map out the interaction stuff you're seeing? I'm not following the info you're saying we'll get

Also I'm imagining this
Always Sunny Reaction GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well that requires reading and remembering who said what, which is too much effort, but I'm pretty sure she was on a lot of sus lists

Dunno. Feeling wary.
It's also odd to me that kitz would be the NK when she was in the POE for most people and she voted you D1.
Interestingly, while I think kitz was on a lot of POE lists over the course of the 48 hours (and obviously she nearly got yeeted yesterday), by the end I think only PSV and katie still had the n00blet undersuspicion there.
Yay, we can discuss multiple people :heckyeah:
Is that allowed??
She's also normally a pretty heavy handed villager, but alas, holidays 🤷
What I've noticed about @katiemcat is that she takes a day cycle or two to really get her bearings, and then she locks in pretty well.
Hmm not helpful

Hopefully she says more stuff soon. I am okay sitting with Spurs and fruits reading her village for the moment but I trust that kind of thing less if they've only ever seen her village. If that makes any sense.
FWIW, I have only seen her village with the exception of the speed game. If Zenge was my least strong W read, then katie is probably my least strong V read.
I'm not convinced Dubz is a villager tbh
I'm not CONVINCED, but I would really have to believe that dubZ drove the wagon right over the the n00blet in throwing her into the thunderdome against SAR, fighting hard to defend SAR when she knew SAR was village, and then back up the wagon with an NK. It... just seems like an awful lot of effort to take out a n00b.
 
I'm like Santa. You can't really explain it you just want it to be true 😌
Let me ask about your POE in a different way. I think you said fruits/katie could be a W/V pair. Who would you put in a W/W pair with either of them? (i.e. if fruits is W, who is most likely to be in his pack, and same exercise with katie)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Noobs gonna noob I guess.

The Dubz push was weird tho.

@Clem J

Can you double check the Kitz flip?

Do you have any scum roles in the back you could assign Kitz at the last minute? 🥺
Just like… double check in the back