CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's no particular reason, unless it's just to be... noisy. But again, idk what w!zenge looks like.

In any event it seems like I'm on an island on Zenge but he's just raising some flags for me. I am also sus of apop, and while I don't especially relish that vote, I'm willing to stick there for now.
I'll do an uno reverse here
How do YOU think this version of apop compares to the one we just wolfed with?
 
I'll do an uno reverse here
How do YOU think this version of apop compares to the one we just wolfed with?
I think she reads very similar, to be perfectly honest. But to your point I've never had to solve her, the only time we were both village was supernatural, and we were both on the demon team and couldn't vote for each other.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think she reads very similar, to be perfectly honest. But to your point I've never had to solve her, the only time we were both village was supernatural, and we were both on the demon team and couldn't vote for each other.
I forgot you were in that game. You have played with w!zenge then (re: text wall earlier)
 
D2 tally

apoptosis09
( 2 ): spurs, fruit
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( 1 ): dubz
Gospursgo ( 1 ): lissa
katiemcat ( ):
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( ):
sleep ( ):
 
I forgot you were in that game. You have played with w!zenge then (re: text wall earlier)
Oh yeah! But his village half of that game was much more memorable, and the wolf version was really only catchable for the abrupt shift. So I'm not sure that's super helpful here.

Also RUDE calling my well-reasoned argument a text wall! Maybe I'll vote you twice just for that.
Going with my gut

Yeet spurs

@Clem J @alissa14
I see you have NOT forgotten that I played in Supernatural :laugh:

Let me ask you this, because I think you're village and I'd like for you to find me too--having gotten a very close look at village!me in supernatural as my PM partner, what are you seeing here that is raising your red flags in a way that is different from the red flags you felt in that game?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We haven't gotten any wolves yet.

We.

What is it that you've provided that's been so valuable, that by comparison, my posts haven't been "useful"?
I regret choosing that way of putting it. I can imagine calling your posts "not useful" might not feel great, and I'm sorry.

What I meant was that some of the things you highlighted seemed like low-hanging fruit. The reaction to the kitz flip seemed a little dramatic. Obviously none of this is some terrible smoking gun.

I would need to defer to someone else to decide if my posts have been "valuable."
 
i think lissa is probably village but i don't know what she looks like as a wolf, and i'm purely going by supernatural comparisons with regard to tone and how she approaches the game
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh yeah! But his village half of that game was much more memorable, and the wolf version was really only catchable for the abrupt shift. So I'm not sure that's super helpful here.

Also RUDE calling my well-reasoned argument a text wall! Maybe I'll vote you twice just for that.
Does your text wall have a tl;dr?
 
What was the low hanging fruit?

I saw at some point Zenge posted a reads list with kitz in red so I assumed that's what the egg face was about, unless I missed other drama
Lol I'm really going to need to figure out how to be more succinct. Maybe that's the genny way.

Here's the abridged version of the wall of text.
Some of the stuff Zenge has done has just been kind of... noise. ... A few examples that stuck out to me were he bothered to clarify the voting order on one of the tallies. Fixated on the sleep vote as the reason for voting SAR, which was the lowest possible hanging fruit. ... why exactly does Zenge dramatically have egg on his face with kitz flipping town? kitz didn't even appear to be his preferred yeet target yesterday.
Yeah Zenge had kitz as a wolf-read, but I don't really see how he specifically gets egg on his face for that.
 
Actually speaking of which, @Zenge142 anything change for your worldview since kitz flipped village?
Well... Kitz was town. SO the idea of a Kitz/Apop pack is dead. I really thought Apop was defending packmate Kitz.

So no I need to re-evaluate Apop a bit too, because other than the weird SAR reasoning and tone, a big part of my Apop reasoning was wrapped up in this idea of a Kitz/Apop pack.

I still feel good about my village reads, so I'm more inclined to look into my neutrals more. Apop isn't in the clear, but with the dynamics of the Apop/Kitz pack being dead, it's a data point off the accumulation, that I need to re-evaluate.
 
Lol I'm really going to need to figure out how to be more succinct. Maybe that's the genny way.
Oh it was more I didn't know where exactly the wall post was and didn't feel like trying to find it, I would have read it probably.

Idk about the vote order thing but like... didn't you yourself say that SAR voting to sleep was wolfy?

Mostly I don't really see w!Zenge caring about that v/v vote enough to flip flop around so much at the end of the day. That and generally being weird is more v!Zenge stuff.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe I should ask @potentialsheltervet for her case on Katie, since she led yesterday's wagon
Wagon? It was but me, sitting astride a weary old mule, gagging in the dust and wishing my mother hadn't died of cholera.
My Katie suspicion lies in that her posts have been pretty "I'll look into that" and "hmm what's the vibe here" type and I thought her vote on SAR for not liking the sleep idea felt opportunistic.
Of course, I recognize it's Christmas day and a lot of the not getting back to things is probably because of general merriment but. Lots of being on thread without being in the game, if that makes sense.
 
Idk about the vote order thing but like... didn't you yourself say that SAR voting to sleep was wolfy?
Yeah, but I thought it was kind of WIFOM-y and didn't actually vote for SAR over it.

Like, I'm hearing what you and genny are saying about Zenge, and you've played a lot more with him. Maybe I'm over-reading his posts.
 
Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN