CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the rules say the gift may have a function. so could be useful. if a wolf didn't get it, they might want to know which villager did to prevent it from being used.
Oh nvm I misunderstood the mechanic then. I thought we all gifted to each other 😅.

In my defense there were a lot of rules and I only had 3 days to read them
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@samac coded
******
Excuse me?!
I’d never

country music yes GIF
******
 
Let me ask you this, because I think you're village and I'd like for you to find me too--having gotten a very close look at village!me in supernatural as my PM partner, what are you seeing here that is raising your red flags in a way that is different from the red flags you felt in that game?
I really wish I would have gotten an answer to this from @Lissarae06 . Oh well.

Merry Christmas y’all. Tomorrow will be busy so idk how active I’ll be. Open to arguments on my vote
 
I really wish I would have gotten an answer to this from @Lissarae06 . Oh well.

Merry Christmas y’all. Tomorrow will be busy so idk how active I’ll be. Open to arguments on my vote
Dude chiiiillll. You gotta give me time to answer. You just seem very set on your thoughts and we have very little info to go on. We have to pick someone to vote for and yet you jumped on Zenge d1 for voting for someone like we aren’t all voting out of our butts at this point. You are posting a lot but your tone seems different to me than when we were PM partners. I could be wrong. I have no solid info to go on, just feels.
 
Dude chiiiillll. You gotta give me time to answer. You just seem very set on your thoughts and we have very little info to go on. We have to pick someone to vote for and yet you jumped on Zenge d1 for voting for someone like we aren’t all voting out of our butts at this point. You are posting a lot but your tone seems different to me than when we were PM partners. I could be wrong. I have no solid info to go on, just feels.
Lin Manuel Miranda Culture GIF by Team Coco


FWIW, as I explained to Katie, several of the players who frequently post a lot and help move the conversation forward aren’t here or have indicated wanting to take a backseat. So i was talking more both to keep the conversation flowing, and also because I had an excess of time the last couple of days.

Fear not, I will probably be busier today 🙂
 
Last edited:
I think she reads very similar, to be perfectly honest. But to your point I've never had to solve her, the only time we were both village was supernatural, and we were both on the demon team and couldn't vote for each other.
Y'all weren't still solving people on your own teams?? Smh Smh
 
I just read (skimmed) through 7 pages - I warned at sign up my family takes up a lot of my time while I’m here so I wouldn’t be as active as normal and I knew my activity would be used against me. I have had time to briefly skim some areas but I did not fully read what I missed until this morning. It’s ok if y'all wanna yeet me for that because I can see it may be unhelpful.

I didn’t vote for Kitz so idk where that came from. I just said I’ve never played with them so I was on edge there.

I voted for SAR bc of the sleep vote and we had basically no other info to go on - then warned I had to leave before EOD for church and dinner.

No I have never wolfed before except for the speed game a few days ago for Alissa.

I personally don’t think apop is ever a bad flip. Spurs to me feels really towny with his contributions - especially when I compare it to his wolfing in the games I’ve played with him. But I haven’t gotten a chance to read the good place thread as I’ve been busy yet. I think Lissa fees like she did in supernatural for me rn (village). Fruit is scaring me a little as he usually is way more investigative (if not chaotic) with his posts and usually has more fleshed out theories.

I’m going out to breakfast but I will def be able to post more than yesterday.
 
genny apop katie Lissa PSV Zenge fruit Spurs

This is where I'm at on the like...first pass kind of level. Basically where instinct leads me. I'm going to spend some time contemplating the latter half of my list because there is ALWAYS one scum who has snuck in there at this stage in the game.
 
genny apop katie Lissa PSV Zenge fruit Spurs

This is where I'm at on the like...first pass kind of level. Basically where instinct leads me. I'm going to spend some time contemplating the latter half of my list because there is ALWAYS one scum who has snuck in there at this stage in the game.
Flip a coin on genny/apop, and then flip zenge and Katie, and I think that’s about my list
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Flip a coin on genny/apop, and then flip zenge and Katie, and I think that’s about my list
I don't think it's statistically probable that both genny and apop are scum, just knowing my track record, but I would be shook and distressed if one of them isn't.
 
I don't think it's statistically probable that both genny and apop are scum, just knowing my track record, but I would be shook and distressed if one of them isn't.
I gotta say I think this is village genny 😬 I'd vote her to self prez bc I'm not 100% but I'd rather flip someone else today
 
Also I wasn't around very long, dubZ 🙂

idk if this feels more like apop hanging around while wolfing like CYO, or apop getting conveniently railroaded for a lack of better ideas while village-ing.
Look I don't remember the sequence of events in games I mod lol
 
Post cadence and frequency seems pretty much identical to village genny. But I've also never seen wolf genny and I usually end neutral on her anyway 😅
My next question was going to be whether you've seen wolf!genny lol Frequency is not a way to read her, she's here when she's here. Idk about the cadence bit. I'm not 100% on her either, it could just be a busier and therefore more disconnected village genny. But I did look through one of the games where w!genny hosed me not that long ago and I feel like her general vibes are more similar to that one than like, last game for instance.
 
My next question was going to be whether you've seen wolf!genny lol Frequency is not a way to read her, she's here when she's here. Idk about the cadence bit. I'm not 100% on her either, it could just be a busier and therefore more disconnected village genny. But I did look through one of the games where w!genny hosed me not that long ago and I feel like her general vibes are more similar to that one than like, last game for instance.
"Not that long ago"

It was almost two years but I think that was when I last played with w!genny
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just very conscious of v!apop apparently getting more heat than w!apop at least in the limited data we have, which is not to say we couldn't collectively have gotten better at reading her since we've now seen her in both roles but

it does make me


uneasy
 
But then I came back and end-gamed! (Badly)
But I was on the yeet list for little while until I got killed for soft rr
We all basically decided the returned had same alignment as prior when Rae did
I'm just very conscious of v!apop apparently getting more heat than w!apop at least in the limited data we have, which is not to say we couldn't collectively have gotten better at reading her since we've now seen her in both roles but

it does make me


uneasy
so one thing I’m factoring in is that apop actually did take some heat and got votes d1 on CYO, then managed to very convincingly pull herself back into the village read list by being very persuasive. I was specifically very impressed by that last game in dead chat.

That isn’t necessarily happening here, but that’s what I’m trying to guard against
 
so one thing I’m factoring in is that apop actually did take some heat and got votes d1 on CYO, then managed to very convincingly pull herself back into the village read list by being very persuasive.
Was anyone actually keeping a tally of village reads i ended in? Because I think it was two 😅
I just worked really hard to make other people look slightly more tasty
 
We all basically decided the returned had same alignment as prior when Rae did

so one thing I’m factoring in is that apop actually did take some heat and got votes d1 on CYO, then managed to very convincingly pull herself back into the village read list by being very persuasive. I was specifically very impressed by that last game in dead chat.

That isn’t necessarily happening here, but that’s what I’m trying to guard against
Hmmmmm

Okay I had not remembered she got votes d1. I do remember she hung around the like, lower tier scum list for a while. Kind of in the POE but just low enough priority that other people kept getting voted out first.
 
Was anyone actually keeping a tally of village reads i ended in? Because I think it was two 😅
I just worked really hard to make other people look slightly more tasty
FOR THE RECORD YOU WERE NEVER IN MY VILLAGE READS!!!
 
My heart is the same but I wouldn't promise to have better reads than everyone else who thinks genny is sus 😅 i would rather flip fruits, zenge, or Katie but I'm getting the feeling no one's going to follow me there.
I just have a really hard time seeing fruits and Zenge's behavior at EOD1 as coming from a wolfy perspective, knowing kitz and SAR were both village. Katie I'm kinda :shrug: on until she is able to say more.

Regardless I'd be more interested in seeing you actually make a case you believe in rather than sheeping me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh uh I'm suddenly in charge of a moose procedure next week so I guess I need to go...make a plan for that...
Nothing so dramatic but after changing one child’s sheets for an accident in the middle of the night, another started crying about ear pain. So we have come and gone from a pediatrician visit and gotten antibiotics. I have surrendered to the video game babysitter for a little bit