You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
that's because wolf!genny and village!genny are the same person!That's exactly what wolf!genny would say!!
Idk what wolf genny looks like but there’s a tie and also I got yelled at last time I didn’t self Pres as village so
Unyeet fruit
Yeet genny
@Clem J
Going to dinner now srry (authentic Italian!)
Unyeet fruit
Yeet genny
@Clem J
Going to dinner now srry (authentic Italian!)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
that's because wolf!genny and village!genny are the same person!
wolfy pop-inIdk what wolf genny looks like but there’s a tie and also I got yelled at last time I didn’t self Pres as village so
Unyeet fruit
Yeet genny
@Clem J
Going to dinner now srry (authentic Italian!)
Going to dinner now srry (authentic Italian!)
Katie wins for day after Christmas foodIdk what wolf genny looks like but there’s a tie and also I got yelled at last time I didn’t self Pres as village so
Unyeet fruit
Yeet genny
@Clem J
Going to dinner now srry (authentic Italian!)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I had Italian for Christmas Eve dinner 😋
i'm not upset with you all, i'm just very disappointed. i expect more from you. you're all brilliant little villagers. you can do this. ❤️
I'm not going to hammer. No reason not to run out the clock and see who gets jitteryZenge if you vote genny it’s hammer. If you’re leaning Katie please do so so that we ca tiebreak
i'm jitteryI'm not going to hammer. No reason not to run out the clock and see who gets jittery
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why people gotta hit me in my squishy little soul
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Worst case scenario you just blame Samac for making you do it.If I murdered my step dad for no reason I will be a sad
if it makes you feel better, i tried to make you walk the plank last night.If I murdered my step dad for no reason I will be a sad
DID YOU POCKET ME AGAIN??if it makes you feel better, i tried to make you walk the plank last night.
if it makes you feel better, i tried to make you walk the plank last night.
do village pockets count?DID YOU POCKET ME AGAIN??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My tummy hurts 
My tummy hurts![]()
Dead is...
@genny ! Who flips:
Town
Try again tomorrow, I guess?
Night 2 starts now, remember your checklist:
[ ] secret santa target
[ ] Pirate OR Holiday Thing
[ ] send your mod a funny gif
Living:
@apoptosis09
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@katiemcat
@Lissarae06
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@Zenge142
Dead:
me on the inside
@SARdoghandler (town)
@kitzsuna (town)
@CeeGee14 (town)
@genny (town)
Too Tot to Trot:
@_rae_
@Stagg737
@samac
@supershorty
@kaydubs
@Barkley13
@Aprilthearab
@genny ! Who flips:
Town
Try again tomorrow, I guess?
Night 2 starts now, remember your checklist:
[ ] secret santa target
[ ] Pirate OR Holiday Thing
[ ] send your mod a funny gif
Living:
@apoptosis09
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@katiemcat
@Lissarae06
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@Zenge142
Dead:
me on the inside
@SARdoghandler (town)
@kitzsuna (town)
@CeeGee14 (town)
@genny (town)
Too Tot to Trot:
@_rae_
@Stagg737
@samac
@supershorty
@kaydubs
@Barkley13
@Aprilthearab
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sigh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is barks all over again. If anyone needs me I will be sulking in a corner.
fruitsalad
Full Member
yeet shorty
fruitsalad
Full Member
not really noThis is barks all over again. If anyone needs me I will be sulking in a corner.
the barky situation was unavoidable
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
You were correct, sheeping you was a bad idea 😅This is barks all over again. If anyone needs me I will be sulking in a corner.
Ngl though I was uncertain about that flip up to the end
fruitsalad
Full Member
i don’t think apop and katie are both village
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
You don't say 😐i don’t think apop and katie are both village
FAQ updated as well--if you asked me some form of this question consider this your answer lolWill there be a notice if it's yeet or lose?
No.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i think Lissa should be reassessed
If Katie does turn out to be a wolf I will be insufferable
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
It's not like we didn't try!If Katie does turn out to be a wolf I will be insufferable
I think me too. If we are all spider man meming thinking we are all various shades of village, then there is probably at least one wolf who is relatively coasting.i think Lissa should be reassessed
I’ve said this before but zenge too
Basically, yeet everyone @Clem J
What the heck was this???if it makes you feel better, i tried to make you walk the plank last night.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Sounds like she tried to vig youWhat the heck was this???
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What if woofGUYS I WAS JUST EATING DINNER! GET BACK IN HERE AND SPIRAL WITH ME
Step dad 🙁 @gennySounds like she tried to vig you
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'm not spiraling! I voted Katie! SmhGUYS I WAS JUST EATING DINNER! GET BACK IN HERE AND SPIRAL WITH ME
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K