Status
Not open for further replies.

ComDest

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As of January 24th, 2019 I got the mind-blowing offer to interview at the Dalhousie University, Faculty of Dentistry in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm scheduled to interview on the 11th of February.

I'm super excited to go and see what Halifax has to offer. I am from the U.S., so if there's anyone who has some wisdom/advice to offer or is possibly in the same boat, then feel free to post away.

I'm super new to student doctor network and I thought I would actually join in on the fun this time. :)

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

My cores graduated from there
He says they like fishing and fishing there
Hi, thank you for replying!

Do you, by any chance, know of anything to do or to explore in Halifax at this time?

Sent from my LG-H910 using SDN mobile

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting this interview.

Just treat it like any other interview.

If you make it a big deal, you might make mistakes or get stressed because of it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,

As of January 24th, 2019 I got the mind-blowing offer to interview at the Dalhousie University, Faculty of Dentistry in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm scheduled to interview on the 11th of February.

I'm super excited to go and see what Halifax has to offer. I am from the U.S., so if there's anyone who has some wisdom/advice to offer or is possibly in the same boat, then feel free to post away.

I'm super new to student doctor network and I thought I would actually join in on the fun this time. :)

Thank you!

What part of the U.S. are you from?

Feel free to PM me. I’m from Utah and got accepted to Dalhousie in December & will be attending. The interview isn’t like other interviews; all Dental Schools In Canada use the CDA interview format. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hello everyone,

Thank you!
Hey congrats! can I ask what your stats are?

Hello everyone,

Thank you!

Hi! Have you heard back from them since the interview?

Hello everyone,

Thank you!
Hello folks! I am back with news!

I apologize for the distinct lack of any sort of update, but life's been quite hectic. I've mostly kept busy with school & life.

My visit to Dal was very interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the faculty & I even had the chance to watch the prostho-Olympics for the D2 students. That was quite the experience. Overall, the students and faculty were outstandingly nice and everything felt... Homey.

As of today (during spring break), I got my acceptance letter from Dal! I'm still figuring out all the paperwork stuffs. I'm just really happy to be here.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello folks! I am back with news!

I apologize for the distinct lack of any sort of update, but life's been quite hectic. I've mostly kept busy with school & life.

My visit to Dal was very interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the faculty & I even had the chance to watch the prostho-Olympics for the D2 students. That was quite the experience. Overall, the students and faculty were outstandingly nice and everything felt... Homey.

As of today (during spring break), I got my acceptance letter from Dal! I'm still figuring out all the paperwork stuffs. I'm just really happy to be here.
I would also appreciate any advice or tips for the visa application process/completing Dance admission requirements.

Or if you just have any burning questions...

Feel free to PM me! Thank you!

Does anyone know when they would start calling from the waitlist?

Interviewed at Dal as well! Any idea when they will reach out about acceptances anyone? I've heard last week in May or first week in June!?

Hey, how was the interview? I'm applying this upcoming cycle and the only thing which stresses me out is the interview. Any help would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.