DREXEL DPMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What did they mean by end of this week lmaooo the way I keep refreshing everything šŸ„“
BUT ACTUALLY THO. The end of the week is HERE. Its NOW

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Iā€™m gonna sayā€¦ weā€™ll see this evening. Give it to about 6/7 PM šŸ˜³

Reactions: 1 users
Iā€™m gonna sayā€¦ weā€™ll see this evening. Give it to about 6/7 PM šŸ˜³
Bruh, they love sending out emails in the evening. They just press send, turn off their monitors and clock out so they don't have to hear the bs lmao.

Also, it is memorial day weekend...I hope they thought this through if they thought about waiting till next week. The next best day wouldn't be til Tuesday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
last years decisions per the thread came out at 6pm ish so I think thatā€™s our best betā€¦ā€¦ otherwiseā€¦ā€¦.. iā€™m going to cry

Reactions: 5 users
last years decisions per the thread came out at 6pm ish so I think thatā€™s our best betā€¦ā€¦ otherwiseā€¦ā€¦.. iā€™m going to cry
DUCOM just tweeted happy Memorial Day weekend/offices closed Monday. I hope this doesnā€™t mean their day is over šŸ„ŗ

DUCOM just tweeted happy Memorial Day weekend/offices closed Monday. I hope this doesnā€™t mean their day is over šŸ„ŗ
If they are closed for the day, I will literally call them in tears BEGGING for my decision lol. Don't do me like this DUCOM

Reactions: 4 users
only thing keeping me afloat is that last year was memorial weekend too and they still went out at 6on a fridayā€¦ my anxiety is ā¬†ļø right now

only thing keeping me afloat is that last year was memorial weekend too and they still went out at 6on a fridayā€¦ my anxiety is ā¬†ļø right now
my HR is thought the ROOF rn

@aspiringdocny
dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
On the bright side, if weā€™re all accepted, this seems like a hilarious cohort

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Ya'll im going out for dinner & drinks. I cant keep torturing myself with this lmao. I'm absolutely OVER it.

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ya'll im going out for dinner & drinks. I cant keep torturing myself with this lmao. I'm absolutely OVER it.
Once Iā€™m off work Iā€™m going to a boat partyā€¦..I need a few drinks šŸ˜…

iā€™m on a roadtrip right now, getting to the hotel and going out for drinks lol

Reactions: 1 user
anyone hear back at all? portal status change? anything?????

• Dislike
  • Sad
The way I keep checking everything every five minutes šŸ’€ this is not okay

• Sad
The way I keep checking everything every five minutes šŸ’€ this is not okay
I doubt theyā€™ll go out today anywayā€¦. on a friday at 7pmā€¦. idk. last year was 6:07 but now I feel like we are past that and need to wait more days

Well I guess the waiting continues into next week

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users
Guys Iā€™m just speculating atp lol thought iā€™d share my theory, but I think they might actually be waiting on CASPer scores which should be released this week or next week for those who took it on the 20th. Previous years they had the ethics essay during the interview, but this year we didnā€™t have that, and Iā€™m sure quite a bit of us took it on the 20th.

I'm really hoping they end our misery on Tuesday. Classes start on Jun 28th, IDK why they are trying to cut it so close. I'm equally excited and scared for next week.

Guys Iā€™m just speculating atp lol thought iā€™d share my theory, but I think they might actually be waiting on CASPer scores which should be released this week or next week for those who took it on the 20th. Previous years they had the ethics essay during the interview, but this year we didnā€™t have that, and Iā€™m sure quite a bit of us took it on the 20th.
Wait was Casper required for the application?

Wait was Casper required for the application?
They only let you know you need Casper done after you've been invited for an interview. It was actually never mentioned in the requirements of the program.

Dug up my email from last year and I didn't get a decision til 6/9 late in the evening. No better advice than just to chill; DU's prerogative is the opposite of ASAP. I'm hoping the best for you all.

• Okay...
Reactions: 7 users
Dug up my email from last year and I didn't get a decision til 6/9 late in the evening. No better advice than just to chill; DU's prerogative is the opposite of ASAP. I'm hoping the best for you all.
Did you happen to be on the second waive of acceptance? This year it seems that the first waive might go out the beginning of Jun however in the past first waive usually goes out in May.

Did you happen to be on the second waive of acceptance? This year it seems that the first waive might go out the beginning of Jun however in the past first waive usually goes out in May.
So Iā€™m guessing that either theyā€™ll have just 1 wave or the second wave will be like the literal week before the program starts šŸ™„

So Iā€™m guessing that either theyā€™ll have just 1 wave or the second wave will be like the literal week before the program starts šŸ™„
Also @LazyPremed007, probably. Thereā€™s really no way of knowing; I interviewed in April. They have waited up until the last week of June (5-6 days before 1st class) in some cases to admit people last year, though I think that was mostly waitlist movement. When I was waiting I just had to protect my peace and sanity lol.

guys, i literally read through 17 pages of dialogue to catch up with the tea šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ i have also been waiting every single day for months šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ i interviewed may 20th and my portal still says " Thank you for your application. Your file is currently complete and under review. " i feel in my bones that this will be the week we hear back!

• Care
I hope first wave is tomorrow šŸ„² I interviewed may 4 which was the first day of interviews. it feels like forever ago!!!

I'm just gonna stay up super late today in hopes of waking up late tomorrow and opening up my email to good news. I really don't want to wait for friday to hear back.
comedy central yes GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

• Haha
Getting my teeth drilled into at the dentist tomorrow and if I don't come off that good good anesthesia to some good good news I will be: šŸ˜ 

• Haha
Getting my teeth drilled into at the dentist tomorrow and if I don't come off that good good anesthesia to some good good news I will be: šŸ˜ 
This sent me to the moon. Hahaha good luck at the dentist and hopefully the good news follows soon after.

• Care
  • Haha
Iā€™m going to the dentist tomorrow too šŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µ

• Wow
Just got accepted!!! Yā€™all Iā€™m so happy right now. This just changed everything in my life.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 22 users
Congratulations everyone!!! Which day did everyone interview ?

interviewed Cinco De Mayo !!