DREXEL DPMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me every time I check the portal 😭
Scared Sutton Foster GIF by TV Land
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe it is my paranoia creeping in but does everyone that applied have a university ID. I don't check my portal like most but it is like the first time I am seeing it.

New here but I have been creeping
 
Maybe it is my paranoia creeping in but does everyone that applied have a university ID. I don't check my portal like most but it is like the first time I am seeing it.

New here but I have been creeping
Yes it's been there for me since I first created an application. I know for sure bc i would include it in my emails when I would reach out for any questions! Lol so you're good!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok but like can they literally just update those of us waiting for an interview already, their lack of transparency is so annoying when we have deposits to pay for other programs if nothing works out here
Feel ya! Still waiting/hoping/praying for an interview invite. I emailed them about my status and was told that I should hear back by the first week of June "if you're still being considered or not" :/ They also said they're still reviewing and interviewing applicants. So ambiguous
 
Feel ya! Still waiting/hoping/praying for an interview invite. I emailed them about my status and was told that I should hear back by the first week of June "if you're still being considered or not" :/ They also said they're still reviewing and interviewing applicants. So ambiguous
The lack of communication & ambiguity is truly awful. How long ago did they give you that update? :/
 
The lack of communication & ambiguity is truly awful. How long ago did they give you that update? :/
I asked this past Friday, and I got a response on Saturday. Also, in case this helps, I did ask them if interviews were still being extended. And that ^ was the response.
 
Any DPMS'ers have any insight as to what is going on with decisions? I saw that last year they had a DPMS'er giving really good insight!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad