DREXEL DPMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I didn't do well on the casper at all and I didn't get an acceptance. Casper results came today. So now I have lost all hope. Interviewed 5/6. Good luck everyone
 
So I didn't do well on the casper at all and I didn't get an acceptance. Casper results came today. So now I have lost all hope. Interviewed 5/6. Good luck everyone
Were you interviewed? And how do you know you didnt do well on Casper? I am sorry about this!!!
 
So I didn't do well on the casper at all and I didn't get an acceptance. Casper results came today. So now I have lost all hope. Interviewed 5/6. Good luck everyone
Just re-read that you interviewed. Again, im sorry!
 
I got an email saying my results were in lol and yeah it wasn't good. My portal hasn't updated though but I have no hope after that casper score. Oh well.
I have never gotten a casper score before. Maybe this is a new thing. I took mine last July. I thought the results were confidential. But i would not lose hope. you just now know where you need to focus your energy. You can always retake it, and scores are only good for one application cycle. Losing hope is the worst thing you can do!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I didn't do well on the casper at all and I didn't get an acceptance. Casper results came today. So now I have lost all hope. Interviewed 5/6. Good luck everyone
Even if you don’t get an automatic acceptance, you might be on a waitlist! Don’t lose all hope 🥺
 
I have never gotten a casper score before. Maybe this is a new thing. I took mine last July. I thought the results were confidential. But i would not lose hope. you just now know where you need to focus your energy. You can always retake it, and scores are only good for one application cycle. Losing hope is the worst thing you can do!
Yeah, I believe it is new. Thanks for the encouraging words. Congrats to everyone that got in. Go get that MD and serve your people. Good luck
 
Congrats on everyone who got an acceptance this is so exciting!!! For CASPer results i read that those who have results are in the experimental group. This year they’re testing on sending applicants their results. The majority of applicants won’t receive them.
Haha well I wish I didn't receive my results
 
Does anyone know if only the people who interviewed get put on the waitlist? Is it possible for people who didn't interview to get waitlisted? I feel like this wasn't clear lol :/
 
Those of you who are getting emails, are they showing up in your main inbox or in other folders/spam?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed 5/4, casper results are really good, no email yet……… wonder if it’s over or… do they send out rejection emails? lol
 
For those that interviewed early and didn't get acceptance today, don't lose hope. There is a chance that they are awaiting casper scores because I didn't take the casper until the day before my II. The results just got delivered today. It will only confirm it if the people that received acceptance had prior casper results before their interview. Don't lose hope even though I did haha. Best of luck and congrats to everyone again.
 
For those who got acceptd, were your CASPer results already in? I know May 20th was the deadline but those scores haven't been released yet, and I feel like a lot of people took the CASPer that day

Side note: I've been lurking on here a while lol, but I interviewed May 4th and wasn't able to take the test until the 20th. If May 4th results were only released today, that's concerning to me. If I don't get into DPMS I'm planning to apply this cycle but I don't want to submit my app too late.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who got acceptd, were your CASPer results already in? I know May 20th was the deadline but those scores haven't been released yet, and I feel like a lot of people took the CASPer that day

Side note: I've been lurking on here a while lol, but I interviewed May 4th and wasn't able to take the test until the 20th. If May 4th results were only released today, that's concerning to me. If I don't get into DPMS I'm planning to apply this cycle but I don't want to submit my app too late.
I interviewed may 4 as well. A week after I took my may 4 casper it said my results had been delivered. I got an email today that my score was available. so i’m not sure. i’m pretty sure they get our scores before they’re released to us. so… i’m kind of running out of hope over here
 
Keeping everyone who is still waiting in my thoughts & prayers! It would be so amazing to know we've been accepted together, at least the few who have been in this conversation since interview discussions (I know some of you have been here much longer). I interviewed on 5/06 and will keep my mind open to the possibility of still receiving an acceptance. I'm truly so happy for everyone that did. I know for me, this decision would absolutely change my life. There are no words to describe what I've been through to get where I am now. The opportunity to interview felt so surreal and I literally cannot even slightly imagine what it would be to be on the other side. I'm rooting for all of you. KILL DPMS. GET THAT MD! Let's continue breaking barriers and beating statistics!!
 
I interviewed may 4 as well. A week after I took my may 4 casper it said my results had been delivered. I got an email today that my score was available. so i’m not sure. i’m pretty sure they get our scores before they’re released to us. so… i’m kind of running out of hope over here
I took CASPer on the 20th and my score still says results pending, so I'm wondering if I need to wait another week or two before they get the results 🙁 this is so stressful lol