DREXEL DPMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last name starts with a B so maybe they are going by alphabetical order? lol
Did your portal update or just the email?

Members don't see this ad.

Did your portal update or just the email?
only got the email. but the interview date on my portal is gone now and it just says your file is currently complete and under review.

Reactions: 1 users
If we are randomly speculating, it might be based more on the date of your interview. That seems to be more in line. Im remaining hopeful!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If we are randomly speculating, it might be based more on the date of your interview. That seems to be more in line. Im remaining hopeful!
I was a 5/5 interview so I’m not sure if that’s the case.

Congrats to all of you guys!!! I interviewed in 5/11 and I’ve been checking my emails every hour 😅

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted as well, I interviewed 5/4. I will be withdrawing my acceptance. I hope it goes to one of you lovely people!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
So I didn't do well on the casper at all and I didn't get an acceptance. Casper results came today. So now I have lost all hope. Interviewed 5/6. Good luck everyone

So I didn't do well on the casper at all and I didn't get an acceptance. Casper results came today. So now I have lost all hope. Interviewed 5/6. Good luck everyone
Were you interviewed? And how do you know you didnt do well on Casper? I am sorry about this!!!

Just re-read that you interviewed. Again, im sorry!

Interviewed 5/13 no email or portal changes as of now. I'm starting to think that I did horrible during the interview. Sending positive vibes to those that got in.

Last edited:
Just re-read that you interviewed. Again, im sorry!
I got an email saying my results were in lol and yeah it wasn't good. My portal hasn't updated though but I have no hope after that casper score. Oh well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it’s too early to draw conclusions! I’m also in the first interview cohort. It ain’t over till it’s over!

Reactions: 5 users
I got an email saying my results were in lol and yeah it wasn't good. My portal hasn't updated though but I have no hope after that casper score. Oh well.
I have never gotten a casper score before. Maybe this is a new thing. I took mine last July. I thought the results were confidential. But i would not lose hope. you just now know where you need to focus your energy. You can always retake it, and scores are only good for one application cycle. Losing hope is the worst thing you can do!

Even if you don’t get an automatic acceptance, you might be on a waitlist! Don’t lose all hope 🥺

Reactions: 1 user
I have never gotten a casper score before. Maybe this is a new thing. I took mine last July. I thought the results were confidential. But i would not lose hope. you just now know where you need to focus your energy. You can always retake it, and scores are only good for one application cycle. Losing hope is the worst thing you can do!
Yeah, I believe it is new. Thanks for the encouraging words. Congrats to everyone that got in. Go get that MD and serve your people. Good luck

How do you know how you did on the Casper?

How do you know how you did on the Casper?
Got an email saying my results are in and to check their site. I took the casper (5/4/21) a day before my interview. I believe it is a new thing this cycle to release results.

Congrats on everyone who got an acceptance this is so exciting!!! For CASPer results i read that those who have results are in the experimental group. This year they’re testing on sending applicants their results. The majority of applicants won’t receive them.

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats on everyone who got an acceptance this is so exciting!!! For CASPer results i read that those who have results are in the experimental group. This year they’re testing on sending applicants their results. The majority of applicants won’t receive them.
Haha well I wish I didn't receive my results

accepted ! interviewed 5/12 cant wait to meet y’all and praying for those still waiting

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
just emailed them and they told me that there will be no more interviews so unfortunately those of us without interviews are out of luck. cant say im surprised but somewhat frustrating considering they sent out so few interviews but i guess that was expected since they started interviewing so late.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Are they still actively sending out emails or are people just now seeing them from this morning?

Does anyone know if only the people who interviewed get put on the waitlist? Is it possible for people who didn't interview to get waitlisted? I feel like this wasn't clear lol :/

Those of you who are getting emails, are they showing up in your main inbox or in other folders/spam?

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE GETTING ACCEPTANCES!!!!! Ya'll deserve it. ♥️♥️♥️🤩🤩🤩💕💕 keeping my fingers crossed for mine 😩

Reactions: 7 users
interviewed 5/4, casper results are really good, no email yet……… wonder if it’s over or… do they send out rejection emails? lol

interviewed 5/4, casper results are really good, no email yet……… wonder if it’s over or… do they send out rejection emails? lol
5/5 here, no news. I’m waiting it out and not assuming anything until we get the A/R/Waitlist. Head up!

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations everyone!!!!! So happy for you all 🙂 I'm lucky enough to be one of your new TA's for next year so I'm excited to meet you all!

Reactions: 14 users
Can people who have got accepted confirm that they are accepted people from track 1 and 2. I'm slowly losing hope here 😪

I interviewed 5/6 and did not receive any news yet :(

But BIG CONGRATS to everyone who were accepted today and fingers crossed for those still waiting like me!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
For those that interviewed early and didn't get acceptance today, don't lose hope. There is a chance that they are awaiting casper scores because I didn't take the casper until the day before my II. The results just got delivered today. It will only confirm it if the people that received acceptance had prior casper results before their interview. Don't lose hope even though I did haha. Best of luck and congrats to everyone again.

Because I also need a little encouragement, there have been 6 acceptances from this group. Of course not everyone is on SDN but that is still encouraging news. I believe there will be lots of movement to come!

Reactions: 4 users
The way I see it roughly 15 acceptence went out this morning and hopefully 15 more this afternoon.

For those who got acceptd, were your CASPer results already in? I know May 20th was the deadline but those scores haven't been released yet, and I feel like a lot of people took the CASPer that day

Side note: I've been lurking on here a while lol, but I interviewed May 4th and wasn't able to take the test until the 20th. If May 4th results were only released today, that's concerning to me. If I don't get into DPMS I'm planning to apply this cycle but I don't want to submit my app too late.

For those who got acceptd, were your CASPer results already in? I know May 20th was the deadline but those scores haven't been released yet, and I feel like a lot of people took the CASPer that day

Side note: I've been lurking on here a while lol, but I interviewed May 4th and wasn't able to take the test until the 20th. If May 4th results were only released today, that's concerning to me. If I don't get into DPMS I'm planning to apply this cycle but I don't want to submit my app too late.
I interviewed may 4 as well. A week after I took my may 4 casper it said my results had been delivered. I got an email today that my score was available. so i’m not sure. i’m pretty sure they get our scores before they’re released to us. so… i’m kind of running out of hope over here

Keeping everyone who is still waiting in my thoughts & prayers! It would be so amazing to know we've been accepted together, at least the few who have been in this conversation since interview discussions (I know some of you have been here much longer). I interviewed on 5/06 and will keep my mind open to the possibility of still receiving an acceptance. I'm truly so happy for everyone that did. I know for me, this decision would absolutely change my life. There are no words to describe what I've been through to get where I am now. The opportunity to interview felt so surreal and I literally cannot even slightly imagine what it would be to be on the other side. I'm rooting for all of you. KILL DPMS. GET THAT MD! Let's continue breaking barriers and beating statistics!!

• Care
Reactions: 13 users
I interviewed may 4 as well. A week after I took my may 4 casper it said my results had been delivered. I got an email today that my score was available. so i’m not sure. i’m pretty sure they get our scores before they’re released to us. so… i’m kind of running out of hope over here
I took CASPer on the 20th and my score still says results pending, so I'm wondering if I need to wait another week or two before they get the results :( this is so stressful lol