You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I will say that I also have a wincon of being one of the last 2 standing in addition to one other wincon. Does everyone have the last 2 standing thing?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh no, it really IS bounty hunters again 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder what made shorty "fully dead" as opposed to not-regular-presumably-"ressurectable" dead
Ressurectable in quotes b/c y'all have been coming back as new characters
Ressurectable in quotes b/c y'all have been coming back as new characters
What happened in bounty huntersOh no, it really IS bounty hunters again![]()
You’re chaotic good eh?I will say that I also have a wincon of being one of the last 2 standing in addition to one other wincon. Does everyone have the last 2 standing thing?
My hypothesis was wrong then.
Well damn.
I just went back to my pm with shorty, one of the last things she said before I drank the margarita was she didn’t know when she’d leave the game again, so that could be related?I wonder what made shorty "fully dead" as opposed to not-regular-presumably-"ressurectable" dead
Ressurectable in quotes b/c y'all have been coming back as new characters
I will neither confirm nor deny. What was your hypothesis? Should I try to open a pm with you?You’re chaotic good eh?
My hypothesis was wrong then.
Well damn.
What do you mean by leave the game "again"I just went back to my pm with shorty, one of the last things she said before I drank the margarita was she didn’t know when she’d leave the game again, so that could be related?
Everyone was independent and were trying to be the last man standing.What happened in bounty hunters
But did you know that the whole game or only figure it out laterEveryone was independent and were trying to be the last man standing.
Shorty didn’t start in the game. So not being in it again.I will neither confirm nor deny. What was your hypothesis? Should I try to open a pm with you?
What do you mean by leave the game "again"
I really thought all wincons were different for everyone, now I don’t think so anymore.
You’re welcome to try to open one with me if you would like! I like pms. I shout there sometimes. Currently I’m spiraling on thread.
I’m sleep deprived you all.
So everyone knew that was their own wincon but didn’t know everyone else had that winconBut did you know that the whole game or only figure it out later
I have a feeling everyone might have 2 wincons, the first being all different ones, and the second being all last 2 standing.Shorty didn’t start in the game. So not being in it again.
I really thought all wincons were different for everyone, now I don’t think so anymore.
You’re welcome to try to open one with me if you would like! I like pms. I shout there sometimes. Currently I’m spiraling on thread.
I’m sleep deprived you all.
I rolled a 14 on a persuasion check so we might have a pm soon
After death I no longer have that second wincon, just an fyi.I have a feeling everyone might have 2 wincons, the first being all different ones, and the second being all last 2 standing.
I rolled a 14 on a persuasion check so we might have a pm soon
@moonstermash do you?
And also @moonstermash what was/were your first wincon(s)After death I no longer have that second wincon, just an fyi.
@moonstermash do you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe we all have to die once to unlock the real game hmmyes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Clem has trapped us in an experimental setup that will last for a year
Maybe we all have to die once to unlock the real game hmmyes
I did ask in dead chat how this game ends if we can all roll up new characters and he told me it was a mysteryClem has trapped us in an experimental setup that will last for a year
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you get to pick new character attributes or were they assigned?I did ask in dead chat how this game ends if we can all roll up new characters and he told me it was a mystery
Is asking this question even legal
I feel like it should be!Did you get to pick new character attributes or were they assigned?
Is asking this question even legal![]()
I rolled up a new character.
I’m gonna bear it all. **** it.
There’s also some possible rez character mechanics if you want to sit on your character and hope for the best. But the quickest way back in I’d roll a new one. You’re back in a cycle later.
Could you clarify that? The way I'm reading it is that you could either roll to come back as someone new, or you could wait for certain player(s) to rez you as your original characterI feel like it should be!
I rolled up a new character.
I’m gonna bear it all. **** it.
There’s also some possible rez character mechanics if you want to sit on your character and hope for the best. But the quickest way back in I’d roll a new one. You’re back in a cycle later.
yesCould you clarify that? The way I'm reading it is that you could either roll to come back as someone new, or you could wait for certain player(s) to rez you as your original character
Any alignments written in italics count the same as any written in bold.@Clem J can you clarify if alignments being in italics is indicating mod flavor or if that is just overlapping style?
But I like my **** our wincons and you did it to **** with our heads.Any alignments written in italics count the same as any written in bold.
Can we do that option pls?
Wincons are a capitalist societal construct, reject wincons embrace sharedconsBut I like my **** our wincons and you did it to **** with our heads.
Can we do that option pls?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
me and samac trying to skip off into the sunset like we're normal villagers
Wait...how did we come to this conclusion?Maybe we all have to die once to unlock the real game hmmyes
i'm still wrapping my brain around all the tinfoils. I'm extremely confused.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh that wasn't a serious statement, sometimes I just say stuff when it pops into my headWait...how did we come to this conclusion?
i'm still wrapping my brain around all the tinfoils. I'm extremely confused.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So here’s where I’m at:
MKG: claims she didn’t send Samac 1.0 the margarita that killed her, with a roll of I am pretty sure I saw margarita mix in her bag.
Furthermore in the midst of this MargaritaGate, she sent one of her raccoons at me, with unknown intentions.
From there though, she claimed she had found Samac 1.0’s body and lead me to it. We investigated it. We discovered the margarita cup with the initial “P” etched into it. And a cat hair with it.
MK claimed while the raccoons were alive they searched the body and found the sent of genny. The cat hair does lead me to wonder about genny.
Genny: In our PM when I asked her point blank if she killed Samac 1.0 she evaded and deflected, turning it back on me, while never answering the question.
Furthermore she claimed Neutral, and didn’t answer what kind i.e. lawful, neutral, chaotic. The way she answered leaves the door open for her to be neutral evil, while being technically correct when she answered “neutral”.
So there’s certainly a lot to chew on.
MKG: claims she didn’t send Samac 1.0 the margarita that killed her, with a roll of I am pretty sure I saw margarita mix in her bag.
Furthermore in the midst of this MargaritaGate, she sent one of her raccoons at me, with unknown intentions.
From there though, she claimed she had found Samac 1.0’s body and lead me to it. We investigated it. We discovered the margarita cup with the initial “P” etched into it. And a cat hair with it.
MK claimed while the raccoons were alive they searched the body and found the sent of genny. The cat hair does lead me to wonder about genny.
Genny: In our PM when I asked her point blank if she killed Samac 1.0 she evaded and deflected, turning it back on me, while never answering the question.
Furthermore she claimed Neutral, and didn’t answer what kind i.e. lawful, neutral, chaotic. The way she answered leaves the door open for her to be neutral evil, while being technically correct when she answered “neutral”.
So there’s certainly a lot to chew on.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
chews sleepily
Could you elaborate further on the details provided for this insight check?I've also been told that no one picked "evil" alignment, but that could be either true or false per the insight check stipulations.
Anarchy. Overthrow the government.Wincons are a capitalist societal construct, reject wincons embrace sharedcons
So any font changes in our role pm are purely aesthetic?Any alignments written in italics count the same as any written in bold.
While lying in bed last night, it occurred to me that our evil faction could be spawning from those who have returned as new characters. I almost want to vote for one of them to test that theory but it also seems like further tinfoil
I’m not evil. I was clear in PM, you’re just choosing to be weird about itFurthermore she claimed Neutral, and didn’t answer what kind i.e. lawful, neutral, chaotic. The way she answered leaves the door open for her to be neutral evil, while being technically correct when she answered “neutral”.
It's from 7/5 so I had to go a little of a ways back. Just now realizing how long this game has been already 😂Could you elaborate further on the details provided for this insight check?
I insight checked this post: dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1
And specifically asked if it were true that no one picked evil. I rolled an 18 and was told no one picked evil.
However, upon looking back, I missed a seemingly important detail. And that's that not everyone got the alignment they chose, if they chose one at all.
If anyone comes back as evil theyd actively chllse to do so. Rolling up a new character worked exactly the same as before.While lying in bed last night, it occurred to me that our evil faction could be spawning from those who have returned as new characters. I almost want to vote for one of them to test that theory but it also seems like further tinfoil
Okay so I read this as rolling up a new character meaning you rng'd a new character and didn't create one. Pls clarify thxI feel like it should be!
I rolled up a new character.
I’m gonna bear it all. **** it.
There’s also some possible rez character mechanics if you want to sit on your character and hope for the best. But the quickest way back in I’d roll a new one. You’re back in a cycle later.
Oh rolling up is a term you use when you play dnd. I picked everything.Okay so I read this as rolling up a new character meaning you rng'd a new character and didn't create one. Pls clarify thx
I really don’t know what to do as far as the vote today.
What if no one is evil just goods and neutrals, and the only way to win is for everyone to yeet clem?I really don’t know what to do as far as the vote today.
(I only ever had one wincon. Maybe that's because I was true neutral?)After death I no longer have that second wincon, just an fyi.
@moonstermash do you?
(My first wincon was to survive until F3. I didn't think I could win, but I didn't expect to get got so soon. My current wincon is an either/or/and situation that I suppose you could parse as multiple wincons, but mere survival isn't one of them.And also @moonstermash what was/were your first wincon(s)
(Tempted to just say eff it and fully share all my info/thoughts. I made a good character this time, but tbh my wincon kind of makes me feel scummy. I also don't think I've ever played a game without clear town/mafia factions and wincons (or equivalent), and it's really confusing me.)
(Trying to - or actually - killing the mod is a time honored Avocado tradition. I'm down.)What if no one is evil just goods and neutrals, and the only way to win is for everyone to yeet clem?
Vote Clem J @Clem J
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(Haha, I just had to roll, and thought I was about to get smote for voting the mod. But, apparently I rolled high enough to learn that there is a mafia faction (of sorts) in the game now. So, game on, I guess.)
Joslin appears riding a white horse, accompanied by a covered wagon.
"My apologies for disappearing. The fine townsfolk nearby asked for my help retrieving some goods that were stolen. Afterward, they insisted on paying me, and I agreed to share in some of their food. We may feast tonight, and ration the rest!"
Inside the wagon are a half-dozen chickens, a few wheels of cheese, several loaves of bread, and a barrel full of apples.
"My apologies for disappearing. The fine townsfolk nearby asked for my help retrieving some goods that were stolen. Afterward, they insisted on paying me, and I agreed to share in some of their food. We may feast tonight, and ration the rest!"
Inside the wagon are a half-dozen chickens, a few wheels of cheese, several loaves of bread, and a barrel full of apples.
(For full transparency, I was told definitively that there wasn't a true* mafia faction on D1. So, it formed sometime between then and now. Whether that means people were recruited - as someone/group tried to do to me - or people were always in the faction but weren't working together in some way, IDK.)(Haha, I just had to roll, and thought I was about to get smote for voting the mod. But, apparently I rolled high enough to learn that there is a mafia faction (of sorts) in the game now. So, game on, I guess.)
*(Not the exact wording.)
(To clarify, I was told this during D1.)(For full transparency, I was told definitively that there wasn't a true* mafia faction on D1.