You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Uh oh are half of us going to die?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No ideaUh oh are half of us going to die?
I just gave away my chocolate too! 
I rolled low tho!No idea
No matter how I rolled and what the outcome is I regret nothing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk what's considered low here but my roll was not ideal 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
OMG WE DID IT
GUYS DO YOU SEE
WE ALL WIN
WE ALL WIN
I WAS EVIL LOL
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The Democratic Republic of the Forest 😍
*arrives on a great steed, breastplate glimmering brilliantly in the moonlight*
It is I, Lord Charles Farthington, High Paladin of the Order, Protector of the Realm, Giant’s Bane, Son of the House Farthington, Keeper of Parrots, Singer-in-Bathtubs, here to join your QUEST to save the wo — er. What is this? The game is over? EVERYONE WINS? Oh my father, Duke Franklin Farthington II, must be turning in his mausoleum! Participation trophies? Participation trophies?!?!
*Charles Farthington’s eyes bulge in their sockets and explode, CON save failed, and he crumples dead to the Earth, killed by the pure communal love and liberalism of the Democratic Republic of the Forest*
It is I, Lord Charles Farthington, High Paladin of the Order, Protector of the Realm, Giant’s Bane, Son of the House Farthington, Keeper of Parrots, Singer-in-Bathtubs, here to join your QUEST to save the wo — er. What is this? The game is over? EVERYONE WINS? Oh my father, Duke Franklin Farthington II, must be turning in his mausoleum! Participation trophies? Participation trophies?!?!
*Charles Farthington’s eyes bulge in their sockets and explode, CON save failed, and he crumples dead to the Earth, killed by the pure communal love and liberalism of the Democratic Republic of the Forest*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ELDRITCH BLAST*arrives on a great steed, breastplate glimmering brilliantly in the moonlight*
It is I, Lord Charles Farthington, High Paladin of the Order, Protector of the Realm, Giant’s Bane, Son of the House Farthington, Keeper of Parrots, Singer-in-Bathtubs, here to join your QUEST to save the wo — er. What is this? The game is over? EVERYONE WINS? Oh my father, Duke Franklin Farthington II, must be turning in his mausoleum! Participation trophies? Participation trophies?!?!
*Charles Farthington’s eyes bulge in their sockets and explode, CON save failed, and he crumples dead to the Earth, killed by the pure communal love and liberalism of the Democratic Republic of the Forest*
*looks at the lengths of other pms and the lengths of mine*
WHILE PLANNING A WEDDING IN A WEEK
lol I have no self control
WHILE PLANNING A WEDDING IN A WEEK
lol I have no self control