England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, that's probably a bad idea, given that I read Zenge as wolfy and mkg as village.
Why does your question have to wait?
You have a point here. Maybe your reads aren't better than mine, but most important is whether or not you think someone can be trusted.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think I really make sense with mkg. I could have easily moved off Zenge to resolve the tie. I had no way of knowing which way samac would go.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I said this to genny. And to anyone else that had been sussing him but not voting there. I thought you hated either/or.
Zenge was one the spearheaders of mkg's yeet though. I dislike either/or, but trying to get Zenge, specifically, is pretty pro-mkg given how opposed they were to each other.

DocE wouldn't know this, but others, maybe @Cyndia or @alleycat03 can vouch that when I wolf I'm rarely caught because I sheeped someone and came out of nowhere on a vote.

I gave alley a mini lecture on how easy it is to just sus people openly loudly and early to make switches seemless, and to vote early and not do weird things with your vote.

It's all WIFOM, but this is pretty far outside my wolf meta.

I'll point out that D2 I didn't know how samac would break the tie so I was putting mkg in danger staying on Zenge. Remember she asked me to move and I wouldn't?
I mean I feel like it was safe to assume she would break the tie towards the person she was voting for? So I don't see how this gives you village cred.
Hmm maybe you're a wolf, wolves didn't do it, and you're trying to capitalize on sus
Notice that I didn't swap despite multiple people quoting that same post

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I mean I feel like it was safe to assume she would break the tie towards the person she was voting for? So I don't see how this gives you village cred.

Notice that I didn't swap despite multiple people quoting that same post
And she could have said that to fake people out. I hate ties generally and can't imagine I'd choose to put a wolf in one if I could help it. It's not like my Zenge vote was popular, I could have easily justified moving off it.

It might not be 100% I'm village, but I think it makes me less likely.

I'm trying to figure out how in the world a magna carta event could occur or be represented. But I honestly can't figure it out. Wouldn't be surprised if some component if it is at play
...all I'm gonna say is I think the time for considering the Magna Carta has come and (long) gone.
--------
It made me feel better about capri because I still have the feeling like she had something to do with the shot (and I wish someone would ya know, at least tell me if they see what I see or think it's ridiculous) and since I don't think the shot was wolfy now it follows that if capri was involved with the shot, I don't think she's a wolf.
Well your conclusions are half-right ;)
--------
Oh sorry I thought I had said yesterday that I thought your idea about capri being involved in the shot was interesting. It was odd that she just happened to be around right when the shot went off even though she's typically pretty sparse.

Different conclusions on capri's affiliation based on that but I could see her being involved.
imma let y'all in on a secret about my meta
i lurk...like a lot...as both village and wolf
i'll even watch my reactions because i got called out on that once
do you think it might save me much headache to just...pretend to be absent? especially because, iirc, the shot happened around my bedtime and i was looking for an excuse to get off thread anyway

• Hmm
New bandwagon. Lets make this happen
::Lunch shortmayo::

I might have been super hard on them back when it was about removing a bad player giving bad advice (now is a new player who has still yet to bring much to the table) , but at this point they're also been pretty consistently making the worst read of the options.
Last I saw from mayo he was sussing me. So you all are really gonna think it's wonky I agreed that his reads are bad???? Lmao

• Hmm
I am very :thinking: that sunshine said she was trying to resolve whether zenge or mkg was a wolf, zenge flipped village, and now she's voting for LIS instead.
I didn't catch this.

Also, if anyone was paying attention to my pattern of likes and posts, you'd know there was about 10 pages of thread I'm behind. I'm trying to make sure I keep up with stuff as it comes out so I don't get more behind. So yeah I've been pretty out of step with the game for like the last week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that I've forgotten how to mod...

VOTE DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 9PM TOMORROW (Tuesday)

{insert English joke here. SDN really broke my flow}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
WOOHOOO so glad sdn is back!!

The people in my Poe at the time was what I was thinking when I made that post

Also @Crayola227 I see I answered your tag when I was super hydrated Saturday lol. So my answer probably didn’t make total sense, but I meant anyone else I posted in my poe, but more specifically I would have chosen bread or mkg since they were front runners at the time and also in most other people’s poe.

I suggested that we close yeet on this three-way but apparently Pippy doesn’t like my ideas
angry parks and rec GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Alrighty, this sucks. I miss all weekend for work, come back this morning with time set aside ... and SDN decides to be down all day?

Time to adult and make dinner for the kids.

lynch sunshine

C'mon, DocE. You know you still wanna.

• Okay...
Alrighty, this sucks. I miss all weekend for work, come back this morning with time set aside ... and SDN decides to be down all day?

Time to adult and make dinner for the kids.

lynch sunshine

C'mon, DocE. You know you still wanna.

I mean, I definitely do. But also, I sort of have to see this out to the end. I can't just stir up some s***, break the internet for 2 days, and then not follow through at least until more people have had time to weigh in

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
also, I said it on discord but I’ll say it on here, I got so much stuff done today without this distracting me.
I’m going to try to be less involved than I have been and a bit more productive.

• Care
Day 4 - The Black Server Death Descends - Vote Tally

Finn (3) - Mayo, samac, alley
Sunshine (4) - Dubz, barks, dina, LIS
Alissa (3) - AM, stagg, sporty
Dubz (1) - genny
Mayo (1) - cray
Crayola (1) - DocE

SDN (1) - Ms P

@sunshinefl you are in the lead
13/19 players voting
voting closes in ~26 hours

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol remember when I unleashed a plague and thought that would be the worst thing to happen in the game today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users