You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LIU c/o 2024
Started by asch97
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Be hopeful ! From what I’ve read above there’s plenty of seats leftTomorrow's the day 🙂 Can't wait to get my formal rejection email
Me and you both ! Isn't the 27th the last day. Who knows if they will even send a formal rejection letterTomorrow's the day 🙂 Can't wait to get my formal rejection email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mel_s197
New Member
Tomorrow's the day 🙂 Can't wait to get my formal rejection email
Same here
gianna1018
Full Member
This is taking forever [emoji23]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
I've talked to them countless times through email and each time they said all decisions that haven't been sent out yet, either it be acception, rejection, or wait list will be released on the 26th, i.e. today at some point.Me and you both ! Isn't the 27th the last day. Who knows if they will even send a formal rejection letter
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Anybody know how many people are already accepted and how many seats are openI've talked to them countless times through email and each time they said all decisions that haven't been sent out yet, either it be acception, rejection, or wait list will be released on the 26th, i.e. today at some point.
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Why do you say that haveDoesn't look like were gonna hear today
I’ve gotten correspondence from them at 8/9 pm don’t give up hope !Did anyone hear anything today ?
NopeeeeeeDid anyone hear anything today ?
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Are you gonna try emailing them they did by the end of today?Nopeeeeee
I haven’t decided yet. My portal also still says “being processed” so I don’t really know. They ever interviewed me or anything they just asked that I send my transcripts at the end of this semester so I’m not sure what that meansAre you gonna try emailing them they did by the end of today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You all should hear back soon. Also after speaking with a few faculty today, I feel this program is much stronger than what it was showing a few months ago. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Hi! Do you mind elaborating on your comment about the program being stronger than it appeared a few months ago?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gianna1018
Full Member
Maybe we’ll all find out at 11:59 PM [emoji28]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Someone try emailing? I already did maybe a good amount oF people do it They will respond?Maybe we’ll all find out at 11:59 PM [emoji28]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Anything anyone
Still nothingAnything anyone
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Have you tried contacting themStill nothing
Mel_s197
New Member
No becauE I know they have a lot going on in NY right now, I never even got offered an interview so I’m assuming I’m denied but I just wish they’d let me knowHave you tried contacting them
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Does it say how high up you are on the waitlist and who was the email from?I just got an email. I got waitlisted🙁
gianna1018
Full Member
Nothing here on my end. I don’t know why they just don’t email all of us at the same time. At this point I’m not very optimistic.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Mel_s197
New Member
Does it say how high up you are on the waitlist and who was the email from?
It doesn't say if we get numbers or what my number was at all. The email was from the senior dean
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Name? I’ll try emailing themIt doesn't say if we get numbers or what my number was at all. The email was from the senior dean
Mel_s197
New Member
Name? I’ll try emailing them
Anna Marie Caradonna
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
passionvet
Full Member
So I just got an email that I'm on the wait list but I was never invited for an interview?
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Maybe waitlist for interview?
passionvet
Full Member
That's what I was thinking but they said I can hear from them all the way until August, which wouldn't make sense for an interviewMaybe waitlist for interview?
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Can you screenshot the email I would like to see if you don’t mind this is very weirdThat's what I was thinking but they said I can hear from them all the way until August, which wouldn't make sense for an interview
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
passionvet
Full Member
Here it is-Can you screenshot the email I would like to see if you don’t mind this is very weird
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Hmm interesting
MohnishP_98
Full Member
passionvet
Full Member
passionvet
Full Member
I'm not going to say anything! HahaI think you should wait it out, they have to notify us by tomorrow
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
MohnishP_98
Full Member
I'm not going to say anything! Haha
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Dang just sent itI think you should wait it out, they have to notify us by tomorrow
MohnishP_98
Full Member
I emailed about my application haven’t gotten anything about it yetWell in that case Let me know what they say lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Yeah youYou interviewed ?
MohnishP_98
Full Member
Yeah the first day and I'm still waiting to hear from them, so frustrating
[/QUOTE
Oof good luck no waitlist email yet?