MD/PhD Secondary: Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Argle Bargle

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks to allaboutthatbass:

1. The MD/PhD Admissions Committee requires information about all of your significant research experience (8 weeks or longer). Please list below, IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, all of your significant research projects. Be sure to include start/end dates, the name of your PI, the name of the institution, and a detailed description of your role in the project. Please use the following template to list your experiences (2000 words):
Dates (month/yyyy – month/yyyy):
Hours/week:
Supervisor (PI) Name and Title:
Organization Name:
City, State or Country:
Description:

2. Please enter ALL publications in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, with the most recent publications first, using citation format. (This should include materials that you reported on your AMCAS application and any new publications since that time.) (1000 words)

3. What do you consider to be the role of the Physician Scientist in healthcare? (500 words)

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Argle!
Do these people not know we just filled a ~2000-word research summary essay? Lol...anyone know if we can copy and paste? Current students? @erikreinertsen: do you still approve of this advice on post #6? Thanks!

Bump... so far I am copying and pasting, bad/good idea?

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump... so far I am copying and pasting, bad/good idea?
I was planning to copy and paste from my research experiences essay... hahaha...hopefully this is acceptable (especially since it's asking the same thing)?

Hi all,
Quick question... my letters have been received by AMCAS since mid-July. I submitted the Emory secondary on Monday, but my status is still showing up as incomplete because they haven't received my letters. Should I be concerned and contact their admissions office? Or should I wait it out a few more days? In my previous experience from other secondaries the letters have been received very quickly, which is why I'm a little concerned at this point.