Midwestern University IL- interview helps

kinmiu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Is there anyone get an invitation for an interview at Midwestern University -Downer Groves, IL. My interview will be on October 27th, and I have a friend there, he said last year it was a blind interview ( scenario posted on the door , you have 2 minutes to prepare & 8minutes to answer). However, I heard this year they will have panel interview, so it will be great if someone already had interviews this year, pls let me know what will be exactly happening there. Btw, I'm an international applicant so your answer will help me a lot to prepare for my interview. Appreciate

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all!

Is there anyone get an invitation for an interview at Midwestern University -Downer Groves, IL. My interview will be on October 27th, and I have a friend there, he said last year it was a blind interview ( scenario posted on the door , you have 2 minutes to prepare & 8minutes to answer). However, I heard this year they will have panel interview, so it will be great if someone already had interviews this year, pls let me know what will be exactly happening there. Btw, I'm an international applicant so your answer will help me a lot to prepare for my interview. Appreciate

i heard its the same thing this year.

Hey, I got an interview there the 27th too..this is the first I'm hearing of these scenarios... ? What kind of scenarios would they ask? (or is it a panel this year)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I got an interview there the 27th too..this is the first I'm hearing of these scenarios... ? What kind of scenarios would they ask? (or is it a panel this year)

I'm not sure yet because a website said it is a panel interview..., but some said that website hasn't updated yet. These scenarios are bout ethical questions...Do you have any friends in Chicago??? I'm from Texas, how's about you? I don't use this forum often so email me if you have any other questions [email protected]

8 rooms...8 minutes per room. Each has an ethical question.

No way to really prepare so good luck :)

Don't be robotic...just be genuine.

smile and be nice, great each interviewer with respect and speak highly of your ambitions. most of the questions are very basic and an answer can be formulated in the allotted time slot of 2 minutes. just be calm. Most of my interviewers were really friendly and seemed to enjoy speaking to me. I liked the school as a whole, it seems like a fine institution. The only downside is the cost and location. The location is nice and isolated but the prices of rent and food seem on par with Chicago, therefore it pushes the cost past $100k per year. :( very similar price tags as MWU AZ, Tufts and NYU

Did any of you receive interviews without without completing all of there science pre-reqs? Anyone who got an interview mind sharing there stats?

Did any of you receive interviews without without completing all of there science pre-reqs? Anyone who got an interview mind sharing there stats?

yes i did. see my predents profile.