need help on SUNY Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndoe3344

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have an interview there... and I'm trying to do research about the school, except I can't find anything.

I'm on the webpage and I can't find any specifics about the curriculum, I can't even find a faculty page where they talk about all the research they're doing.

So in case I get asked "Why Buffalo?" question.... I would be completely stumped.

Please help!

EDIT: So for any of you who know someone that goes to Buffalo -- what is their curiculum like? Is it PBL? Block? How much elective freedom do you get? Any particular aspects of research that Buffalo is proud of?
 
Last edited:
we have pbl once a week for an hour. big plus is clinical experience your first year- you start working in a doctor's office in september of year 1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.