Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I stood in line for about an hour and made my parents buy separate tickets on separate transactions so I could get more of the Pokemon cards they gave out at the box office

I'm sure you mean Digimon instead.

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
WOW... is this the first pokemon movie? All those childhood feels are coming back..
I stood in line for about an hour and made my parents buy separate tickets on separate transactions so I could get more of the Pokemon cards they gave out at the box office
I'm sure you mean Digimon instead.
I hated digimon....literally the bastard child of cartoons
That's the definition of Pokémon.
Whoa there buddy. The oringinal 151 pokemon were amazing...
Very true, but the fifth generation was a COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT
You didn't like the amazing garbage-based pokemon? :smuggrin:
garbodor.jpg

how adorable:love:
It's true. I kinda hate the direction Pokemon is headed. Plus, why are there like 40 legendary Pokemon? :confused:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_Pokémon
Most of them are garbage.
Looks like someone got pwned by the new legendaries.

212x176px-LL-ef378953_eww.gif

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't played Pokemon since Gold/Silver. There's like 500+ of them now, with a new one on the way.

+1 for not being lazy and putting the accent mark

¡Muchas gracias! It's actually almost no work for me, though, because I used the custom keyboard editor to make a layout for math and international languages...I can type all of the Greek letters, a ton of math symbols, accents, and tildas all without moving my hands much! You should see my equations in the MCAT study Q&A section...

To be honest, though, I'm not sure why the built-in 'International' keyboard for Windows isn't the default...the only difference from the normal layout is that when you hit the ' or the ~ keys, it waits to see what your next character is before inputting it...if you type a vowel next (or an n for the tilda), it'll accent them. Anything else and they just appear as normal.

½²√∫∑Δ·°±≠äωερτψúíΩπ←ασδφγθκλæ©ßημ≤≥¿ΦØÑ↔¡³£∞÷

¡Muchas gracias! It's actually almost no work for me, though, because I used the custom keyboard editor to make a layout for math and international languages...I can type all of the Greek letters, a ton of math symbols, accents, and tildas all without moving my hands much! You should see my equations in the MCAT study Q&A section...

To be honest, though, I'm not sure why the built-in 'International' keyboard for Windows isn't the default...the only difference from the normal layout is that when you hit the ' or the ~ keys, it waits to see what your next character is before inputting it...if you type a vowel next (or an n for the tilda), it'll accent them. Anything else and they just appear as normal.

½²√∫∑Δ·°±≠äωερτψúíΩπ←ασδφγθκλæ©ßημ≤≥¿ΦØÑ↔¡³£∞÷

so.... Im watching firefly right now lol.

so.... Im watching firefly right now lol.

So...that's random, but awesome lol.

I'm studying for an exam given by a prof with zero flexibility and no concept of how to teach, how to answer questions, how to type, or how to present accurate information. Trade?

So...that's random, but awesome lol.

I'm studying for an exam given by a prof with zero flexibility and no concept of how to teach, how to answer questions, how to type, or how to present accurate information. Trade?

Nah I saw your avatar was River....

Show is just too good.. its like my 20th time having a marathon.

and no to the trade :p

Nah I saw your avatar was River....

Show is just too good.. its like my 20th time having a marathon.

and no to the trade :p

Damn. Thought I might get off easy there for a minute. Ah, well, at least he thinks we're all idiots so he keeps the material simple!

Also I've successfully broken my SDN addiction :D I no longer check this site like my life depended on it!

:thumbdown:

I feel like this happens a lot with the good shows. It slowly but surely starts to break your heart.

Also I've successfully broken my SDN addiction :D I no longer check this site like my life depended on it!

Congrats! You'll be missed. ;) not really. we can still hang out.

Although work is pounding on me too, so yup. I'll probably tune out too. If anything, I'll hang out in the social thread and the class threads. The other preallo threads are just not worth it anymore.

Why does Pizza Hut close at 10?! Craving one of their pan pizzas right now...

I used to be annoyed with this but now I just carry all the ingredients in my fridge to make pizza at any hour:idea:

See now your first mistake was choosing Pizza Hut when Papa John's could plausibly be an option.

You must be thinking of Little Caesar's. An understandable mistake, but not an acceptable one.

OMG I am gonna snap, my prof just keeps sitting there and saying things that are blatantly wrong, and I can't stand it, and I can't say anything or I'll be that really rude know-it-all whatever person, but for EFF'S SAKE, if you don't know something, just SAY you don't know it, don't act like you're a ****ing expert!!!

OMG I am gonna snap, my prof just keeps sitting there and saying things that are blatantly wrong, and I can't stand it, and I can't say anything or I'll be that really rude know-it-all whatever person, but for EFF'S SAKE, if you don't know something, just SAY you don't know it, don't act like you're a ****ing expert!!!

please elaborate...:D

:scared: Those are the worst! It's like a little internal struggle! Maybe just once you can say something to see how he would react to getting correct information from a student.

My professor keeps trying to one-up everybodies stories with one of his own. He literally has told us his life story, the stories of his patients, how much his kids make. It's beyond irritating. Especially today a kid shared something REALLY emotional and he mentioned something after the student was done about some girl he lost contact with. I was like, "Seriously?!?! That isn't even relevant, or nearly as significant as what this kid just told us." I am so over summer school.

I have a ritual called 'terminator'. I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I have a ritual called 'terminator'. I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

RyanWHat.gif

dean-what-gif.gif