Pirates of the Caribbean WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boo, ye wenches

Members don't see this ad.

Devyn and WS, your extra rum
where-to-buy-rum-onl-597357630.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally

FFM - 2 (allie, DVM)
nyanko - 3 (STL, TV, FFM)
allie - 2 (TRH, EC)
WTF - 1 (jdh)
WS - 1 (devyn)
hedgie - 1 (WS)
chillbo - 1 (hedgie)
STL - 2 (kaydubs, SnS)
EC - 1 (doce)
Lissa - 1 (Lupin)

Official Lynch Tally

FFM - 2 (allie, DVM)
nyanko - 3 (STL, TV, FFM)
allie - 2 (TRH, EC)
WTF - 1 (jdh)
WS - 1 (devyn)
hedgie - 1 (WS)
chillbo - 2 (hedgie, WTF)
STL - 2 (kaydubs, SnS)
EC - 1 (doce)
Lissa - 1 (Lupin)
DocE - 1 (LIS)

I don't see a problem

Still missing LIS's vote for DocE ;)

I have no idea who to lynch.

So, since DocE's characterization of me as needing to "settle down" when I've only barely had time to participate seems .... very weird .... and since I might as well lynch someone who I know wants to lynch a villager .... lynch DocE.

Wait, when was SOVs vote stolen? I thought yours was yesterday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Phew....seriously long day. Thanks for the tally WS, devyn, and dyachei!

Voting closed. Results Pending.

Day 3 Results

Lots of yummy waffles today - bacon-flavored, rum-flavored, spiked rum-flavored, wench-flavored, cracker-flavored. But someone had to walk the plank to pay for the murder of Jamr0ckin. Justice must be served - even on a pirate ship. So after much discussion and without waiting for a defense, the crew has decided to send nyanko to the depths and down to Davy Jones' Locker. You have plank'd Sao Feng, the Pirate Lord of Singapore, one of the nine Pirate Lord of the Brethren Court, and a fan of "More steam!"

Night Deadline is 10am EST tomorrow.

22 Players Remain
Tortuga
@kaydubs
@tuckervet
@devyn
@DVMDream
@DocEspana

Isla de Mureta
@Lupin21
@wolfspeaker
@hedgiehog
@WhtsThFrequency
@jdh71
@StartingoverVet

Port Royal
@Chillbo Baggins
@that redhead
@Cyndia - Pintel
@swingnsave
@equineconstant

Singapore
@Flim Flam Man
@Jamr0ckin - Sri Sumbahjee
@fromthebox
@allieh8607

Shipwreck Cove
@LetItSnow
@Frozenshades - Commodore James Norrington
@Lissarae06
@shortnsweet
@SummerTheLynx
@nyanko - Sao Feng

wow you guys are dumb as hell

Unfortunately, nothing to go on. :( At least it wasn't a 9 person bandwagon. Only 3 people voted for you. (still sucks, though)

I believe I have all PMs. So...Night closed. Results pending.

Last edited:
Night 3 Results

After their experience with The Black Spot the previous night, the Cap'n set a heading for land. In true pirate luck, they ran aground of a village being pillaged and plundered so they decided to join in the fun. Oh what a great night of debauchery they had! After rounding up all the valuables and women in the village, one important man took charge, and all paid him their full attention. But it was not the Cap'n this time, it was The Auctioneer. His voicing ringing out clear over the group....

The Auctioneer: "And now, ya bilge rats, do I hear six? Who makes it six?"
Drunk Pirate Response (probably FTB):"Six it be. Six bottles of rum!"
The Auctioneer: "I'm not spongin' for rum. It be gold I'm after!"
With the candlesticks and clothes sold, the really valuable cargo was forced on stage one at a time and sold to the highest bidder. And how the crew did hoot and holler.

The Auctioneer: "Weigh anchor now, ya swabbies. What be I offered for this winsome wench? Stou-hearted and cornfed she be..."
Another Drunk Pirate (jdh this time): "Hey, are you selling her by the pound?"
The Auctioneer: "Shift yer cargo, dearie, show 'em your larboard side."

A successful night of business for The Auctioner it was, and he was keen to sneak back to his ship to count all his gold. Unfortunately, his luck ran out at that moment, and he didn't make it there. When loading up their newly acquired "booty," the crew ran across his body, bound in heavy ropes and burned to a crisp. Chillbo Baggins, The Auctioneer, has been found dead.

WTF Deadline is 9pm EST. Get to voting!

***Take note of your group. Some player(s) may have moved.***

21 Players Remain
Tortuga
@kaydubs
@tuckervet
@devyn
@DVMDream
@DocEspana

Isla de Mureta
@Lupin21
@wolfspeaker
@hedgiehog
@WhtsThFrequency
@jdh71

Port Royal
@Chillbo Baggins-The Auctioneer
@that redhead
@Cyndia - Pintel
@swingnsave
@equineconstant

Singapore
@Flim Flam Man
@Jamr0ckin - Sri Sumbahjee
@fromthebox
@allieh8607
@StartingoverVet

Shipwreck Cove
@LetItSnow
@Frozenshades - Commodore James Norrington
@Lissarae06
@shortnsweet
@SummerTheLynx
@nyanko - Sao Feng

lynch STL.

seems awfully quiet.
I have no leads. Just a lot of feverish confusion.

Sorry, I am up at my dad's house, who I see maybe two-three times a year, so I haven't been super attentive to the game. I generally just check in when I get a few minutes. I will check back later today, I will hold off on voting until you guys come up with someone. If you want to know who I am, I am completely unimportant, my role is the redhead, the "fairest woman," and I don't have any abilities at all

Sorry, I am up at my dad's house, who I see maybe two-three times a year, so I haven't been super attentive to the game. I generally just check in when I get a few minutes. I will check back later today, I will hold off on voting until you guys come up with someone. If you want to know who I am, I am completely unimportant, my role is the redhead, the "fairest woman," and I don't have any abilities at all

I read it as "that redhead" for a second and thought, "well, I'm really flattered and all..." :laugh:

Wait....wait...*peers are avatar* are you a Wahoo? I should automatically vote to lynch you for that!

j/k ;)

Begad! my one true love is dead! there must be justice for this scoundrel....this demon!

WTP LIS

time t' get loaded t' th' gunwalls

erm...

lynch LIS

Though I have some odd feeling I will probably be lynching someone else....

Also, I am trying to teach the dog to fly.... I think he needs feathers.

I'lla tell u all wut yer problem is!! *hic*

Ur problem is . . . OH GAWD . . . I think i'm gunna pirate hurl . . .

*gagging noises*

Reactions: 1 user