Pirates of the Caribbean WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Philliab

We out, we out. Right. We out, we out.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
images

Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die
Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die
The King and his men stole the queen from her bed
and bound her in her bones
The seas be ours and by the powers
Where we will...we'll roam

Be ye of adventurous spirit? I can offer you gold and riches beyond your wildest imagination, but first a call to arms. For war is brewing within our pirate boundaries and only the victor will have the right to rule what remains. BUT before we set sail....a Captain must be chosen. But head this warning, your Captain will do more than give a heading and shout orders. So choose wisely my dear friends.

The election starts immediately and runs until 9:00pm EST tonight.
Oh yeah and for Day 1, everyone must talk like a pirate while a Cap'n is elected.

There are 26 Players.
Tortuga
@kaydubs
@tuckervet
@devyn
@DVMDream
@DocEspana

Isla de Mureta
@Lupin21
@wolfspeaker
@hedgiehog
@WhtsThFrequency
@jdh71

Port Royal
@Chillbo Baggins
@that redhead
@Cyndia
@swingnsave
@equineconstant

Singapore
@Flim Flam Man
@StartingoverVet
@Jamr0ckin
@fromthebox
@allieh8607

Shipwreck Cove
@LetItSnow
@Frozenshades
@Lissarae06
@shortnsweet
@SummerTheLynx
@nyanko

RULES:
1. HAVE FUN - Let's try to have lots of it, ok?
2. All PMs must be sent to both mods: @Philliab and @dyachei
3. You may PM only within your groups unless specified by the mods.
4. Captain and lynch votes must be in bold or stars.
5. All dead must post in stars and may not strategize.
6. Be respectful to each other....no name calling or person attacks. This counts for PMs as well. And please do report any to the mods.
7. No whining!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Arr, me hearties! I wouldn' want t'forgetful likes o' me for cap'n. Any lad or lass be up fer it's got ter tell me why they're suiting for it though.

Play on, tell me what makes Ye worth our salt?

Reactions: 1 user
Ahoy me maties! I say ye here elect me swings fer ye cap'n! I assure ye the most abundant of thee riches and lads (er ladies).

Members don't see this ad :)
:claps: And please be sure to bold any votes. @swingnsave That was a vote for yourself, right?

Official Captain Vote

swings - 1
(swings)
SOV - 1 (SOV)

Waffles: 0

Votes Missing: 24

Deadline: 9pm EST tonight

Arg, ###elect SOV###

Aye, let me be three sheets to ye wind tonight!

Aye...I fergot to vote thinking 'bout those sexual favors.

elect the old capn SOV...I want my bottle o' rum.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Captain Vote

swings - 1
(swings)
SOV - 3 (SOV, FFM, SnS)

And SOV takes the lead with his promises of rum!

Votes Missing: 22

Arr, me mateys. Be we prepared to sail? 'Tis not me first voyage; let EC captain this vessel.

Me thinks I'll elect DVMD as me capt'in to steer us true

(P.s. mods, I'll be playing from my phone until I get back to the states on the 5th, so I don't know if I'll be able to change me picture before that...please don't make me walk the plank!)

elect sov for captain arrrgh

or just arrrr. I fail as a pirate arrr.

(P.s. mods, I'll be playing from my phone until I get back to the states on the 5th, so I don't know if I'll be able to change me picture before that...please don't make me walk the plank!)

Understood. :)

Official Captain Vote

swings - 1
(swings)
SOV - 5 (SOV, FFM, SnS, FS, hedgie)
EC - 1 (EC)
DVMD - 1 (TV)

And SOV takes the lead with his promises of rum!

Votes Missing: 18

This be a bunch of high talk bein thrown round. I'll weigh anchor with any Cap'n promisin a lack o' scurvy, endless rum, and cheatin' Davy Jone's Locker. Arrrrrrrr!!! Oh, and lots o' pillaging an plunderin'. What else say ye, those biddin up their souls for the Capn's Chair?

I think I'd like t' elect SOV as captian o' this here vessel. Promises o' rum and debauchery, aye?

This be a bunch of high talk bein thrown round. I'll weigh anchor with any Cap'n promisin a lack o' scurvy, endless rum, and cheatin' Davy Jone's Locker. Arrrrrrrr!!! Oh, and lots o' pillaging an plunderin'. What else say ye, those biddin up their souls for the Capn's Chair?
Aye, pillagin' and plunder aplenty! An' I know t' most buxom o' beauties 'll smartly see yer urchins. :naughty:

Such tame pirates ye be. Where be the cries for booty and wenches?!

Official Captain Vote

swings - 1
(swings)
SOV - 10 (SOV, FFM, SnS, FS, hedgie, WS, WTF, DVMD, jdh, chillbo)
EC - 2 (EC, FTB)
DVMD - 2 (TV, DocE)

Looks like promises of rum are too much for the other candidates to overcome. SOV continues to hold the lead.

Votes Missing: 11

Aye, pillagin' and plunder aplenty! An' I know t' most buxom o' beauties 'll smartly see yer urchins. :naughty:
The rum has been flowin' on me current ship for a bit now. Time's a tickin and me vote shall be cast. Me think's I'll put in with one I know well 'nough already. I like's the cut o yur jib!

Aye for EC

Official Captain Vote

swings - 1
(swings)
SOV - 11 (SOV, FFM, SnS, FS, hedgie, WS, WTF, DVMD, jdh, chillbo, kaydubs)
EC - 3 (EC, FTB, Lupin)
DVMD - 2 (TV, DocE)

Looks like promises of rum are too much for the other candidates to overcome. SOV continues to hold the lead.

Votes Missing: 9

Deadline: 9am EST tomorrow

Last edited:
UPDATE.....since we are missing so many votes and it is a holiday, the mods have decided to extend the deadline for captain votes until 9am EST tomorrow morning.

Night deadline will be 10am EST tomorrow morning. This should give people a change to enjoy their evening and sleep in tomorrow.

Sorry me mateys, I have been below decks catching some sleep all day due to putting time in the crow's nest all night. I just saw that the flag had been raised on this here game. I say SOV for captain Arrrrrrgh

I'd put a vote in for DVM , that swash bucklin matey!

Official Captain Vote

swings - 1
(swings)
SOV - 11 (FFM, SnS, FS, hedgie, WS, WTF, DVMD, jdh, chillbo, kaydubs, Lissa)
EC - 3 (EC, FTB, Lupin)
DVMD - 4 (TV, DocE, Jam, SOV)

What's this? SOV has changed his vote to DVMD?! That can't instill much confidence in those that have voted him as Cap'n.

Waffles: 1

Votes Missing: 7

Last edited:
Official Captain Vote

swings - 1
(swings)
SOV - 11 (FFM, SnS, FS, hedgie, WS, WTF, DVMD, jdh, chillbo, kaydubs, Lissa)
EC - 3 (EC, FTB, Lupin)
DVMD - 4 (TV, DocE, Jam, SOV)

What's this? SOV has changed is vote to DVMD?! That can't instill much confidence in those that have voted him as Cap'n.

Waffles: 1

Votes Missing: 7

Arr, no. Lad just be a fan O' the waffles.

Ye laddies. Where's the rum? Don't be firing that rum o'erboard or you'll be walkin' da plank. And dont yer be askin' whats in this here flask, its fer ma eyes only. SOV seems like the finest of lads. Seems like he wouldn't throw a fellow pirate in the brigg for love of the drink (or itd be a mutiny). Aye, SOV would make a fine captain.