Post-Apocalyptic WWorld of Pokemon - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just to clarify so people know what I am up to because somehow this is pertinent to the game (even though it really isn't):

Currently: Making up theoretical blood work
In 5 minutes: I will say **** this **** and start watching a movie.
In 30 minutes: I will need to poop.
In 32 minutes: Yes, I poop fast. I will be getting a snack and a drink.
In 34 minutes: I will be re-starting movie
In 37 minutes: I will be browsing SDN while watching movie
In 45ish minutes: I will contemplate what I am doing with life and consider going to bed.
In 46ish minutes: I will determine still too early for bed.
In 55ish minutes: I will rewind movie because missed a bunch of it with SDN browsing/life/bed contemplating
In 70ish minutes: I will probably seriously consider bed again, decide that I just need more to drink.
In 90ish minutes: I will fall asleep sitting up.
In 100 minutes: I will actually say eff it and get ready for bed.
In 105 minutes: I will climb into bed
In 110 minutes: I will need to pee and get out of bed and go pee.
In 115 minutes: Yes, took a while to pee because contemplating life/browsing SDN again via phone in the bathroom, I will get back in bed and most likely fall asleep...
dvmd wins the internet

Members don't see this ad.

Pooping in 2 minutes is my dream super power.

Reactions: 3 users
I loaded the next page and read the title as poop-apocalyptic. Thanks DVMD.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
im just facinated it takes longer to pee than poop...

The things that fascinate you are sometimes a bit scary....

Hm.

Things That Fascinate Jojo WW

It would be kinda a Being John Malkovich of WW.

Being Jojo WW.

Hm. I like. Jojo, you have to play, not mod. I already have your role in mind.

But, this requires SOV to mod. This will require his particular brand of crazy to make it work.

Reactions: 6 users
I feel like there needs to be a new SDN redux with the flux of new players that have come in. it hasn't been run in what, about a year and a half, 2 years now?

Reactions: 1 users
I feel like there needs to be a new SDN redux with the flux of new players that have come in. it hasn't been run in what, about a year and a half, 2 years now?

Some day I plan to run a WW where I let people PM me their past favorite roles. Maybe let them pick top 5 roles, and then require a mix of wolf/villager. RNG up the right number of wolves, and have at it. As sorta a redux/best of "by player nomination". Kinda. Just a fun quick game.

Reactions: 3 users
Some day I plan to run a WW where I let people PM me their past favorite roles. Maybe let them pick top 5 roles, and then require a mix of wolf/villager. RNG up the right number of wolves, and have at it. As sorta a redux/best of "by player nomination". Kinda. Just a fun quick game.
1: Chaos
2: Chaos
3: Chaos
4: Chaos
5: Neutral

Members don't see this ad :)
But the real question is, which were your favorite chaos roles :p
I think we all know which one was his favorite...

Ninja'd, and I knew it!

My role in that game was actually one of my favorite villager roles.

Reactions: 1 user
Hayley's neutral-but-badass messenger role from the last game is actually really up my alley. Being a wolf/something important is much less fun.

I will blame it on your lack of playing of WW games. I mean, I know you have clinics and all, but you have to get your priorities in line! :p

Hahaha. I do now. It's called Pokemon and my 3DS, but seriously. The senioritis is hitting me real bad and everything else but clinics is like a priority now.

Top two are both from STL games. The Pharmacist from the New York game and Robin Scherbatsky from HIMYM.

This one I am more curious about, although I am pretty sure I know what your #1 is lol.
Reverend of course! I had a good time as a wolf in other games but the roles themselves were pretty standard.

I loved my jack jack role in incredibles. That one was fun for me. But I have a much more limited number of games to pick from.

I loved Dash in Incredibles, too. Had so much fun dreaming up a new action every night.

I loved Dash in Incredibles, too. Had so much fun dreaming up a new action every night.
I was excited every night waiting for what you were going to do.

wwooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooowwwwwwwooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooowwwwwwwooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooooo.....

:laugh:

I still think my favorite role was the little orphan Annie in the child's play game! But I just loved that game in general. So fun.

Changed my mind a bit after thinking over the games some more
1. Reverend - The Dark Side
2. Old Wyr - Shangri-La
3. Hoya Lieutenant - one of dy's games
4. Tiger Willow - WW of WW
5. The Lorax - Dr. Seuss

I also don't have a whole lot of past roles to choose from yet (still haven't been a wolf, not even converted :eek:), but the one that immediately comes to mind is Rick's Spaceship! Would've loved trying out a question-asker role too... #salty

Weirdly, I've been RNG'd a tracker role in like half of my games. Child's play Nancy Drew, HDM Lee Scoresby, asylum druggie (that may have been more of a seer, it was a vaguer role, idk), Incredibles Apogee, and Infiltrated P.I.! So the only times I haven't gotten a trackery role were the games in between Incredibles and Infiltrated, and this one.

Hmm...
(1)Mezmerella from Incredibles
(2) Gamemaker from Hunger Games II
(3) Student with Glycopyrrolate from WW Anesthesia
(4) Norma from OitNB 2
(5) Entertainer from ????????????? WW
Guess I like roles where I get to be creative. Rezzer from Anesthesia just because I enjoyed my first game.

i don't even remember what my real role from that game was... forever will go down in my memory as Max. :laugh:
God I hated you in that game. So much. :p

Just to clarify so people know what I am up to because somehow this is pertinent to the game (even though it really isn't):

Currently: Making up theoretical blood work
In 5 minutes: I will say **** this **** and start watching a movie.
In 30 minutes: I will need to poop.
In 32 minutes: Yes, I poop fast. I will be getting a snack and a drink.
In 34 minutes: I will be re-starting movie
In 37 minutes: I will be browsing SDN while watching movie
In 45ish minutes: I will contemplate what I am doing with life and consider going to bed.
In 46ish minutes: I will determine still too early for bed.
In 55ish minutes: I will rewind movie because missed a bunch of it with SDN browsing/life/bed contemplating
In 70ish minutes: I will probably seriously consider bed again, decide that I just need more to drink.
In 90ish minutes: I will fall asleep sitting up.
In 100 minutes: I will actually say eff it and get ready for bed.
In 105 minutes: I will climb into bed
In 110 minutes: I will need to pee and get out of bed and go pee.
In 115 minutes: Yes, took a while to pee because contemplating life/browsing SDN again via phone in the bathroom, I will get back in bed and most likely fall asleep...

115 minute mark is my life tbh

Oh, we're talking about fave roles. I'm late. I have vet limited WW experience but I think I had the most fun as Sunny Baudliere (sp) in the noob game. It was cool to have a super important role my first time.

I don't even remember my role in the noob game... you guys killed me N2. :confused:

MY MANATEE WAS ACTUALLY MAX THOUGH :rage:
Second-hand anger
giphy.gif

:p

Reactions: 2 users
The other day I was actually looking at that thread for nostalgia and I just saw all of these manatee pictures and I was like, "what was with all of the manatees?"and now I remember...

Reactions: 2 users
I have the role pms for every game i have played. Only if I wasn't too lazy to read thru them...

I will have to show him that. :laugh: Hopefully one day I will be successful!

"Sign up for any games? :p"
"No, was just reading the Pokemon thread this afternoon"
"Oh Pokemon?! If there was one thing to get me started, that would have been it."

+pissed+

Reactions: 12 users