¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
and now there is a map and a decoder?

Hahahaha. No decoder item. I misunderstood Nyanko. I have no idea about a map, though.

Members don't see this ad.

This is a s**t show, but appropriate for the theme of the game I guess....

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 3 Lynch Tally

hygebeorht () -
NSFW (5) - AM, CDO, Cyndia, bjeh, snowy
Goose (3) - 3m, nohika, stl
Jilary (7) - Genny, Goose, Pippy, Trilt, KC, LIS, NSFW
Cyndia () -
Snowy (1) - Jil
AM (2) - hyge, WeimMadre
bjeh (1) - Ny

19/19 votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1.5 hours
Check your votes!

Reactions: 1 user
But real talk. AM refuses to play ball even though I have called her out. I still think she is sketch as ****, but we do have an opportunity to blanket clear fam Locos or kill a wolf. The more I think about it, logically lynching KC makes the most sense today. If KC is a villager, it's uncool to lynch her for being helpful but she can be most helpful in death. If she is a wolf, bam, one down.

I'm also not thrilled with how quiet nyanko is. We've heard more from some of the quieter players today, and some of what I'm hearing is changing my opinions somewhat. Keep dredging the quiet ones up.

I still think AM needs to get lynched. I really do. But no one is joining me in that effort. I think for tonight, logically, KC needs to die, and I'm not the only one.

Unclench AM, Lynch KC

Members don't see this ad :)
But real talk. AM refuses to play ball even though I have called her out. I still think she is sketch as ****, but we do have an opportunity to blanket clear fam Locos or kill a wolf. The more I think about it, logically lynching KC makes the most sense today. If KC is a villager, it's uncool to lynch her for being helpful but she can be most helpful in death. If she is a wolf, bam, one down.

I'm also not thrilled with how quiet nyanko is. We've heard more from some of the quieter players today, and some of what I'm hearing is changing my opinions somewhat. Keep dredging the quiet ones up.

I still think AM needs to get lynched. I really do. But no one is joining me in that effort. I think for tonight, logically, KC needs to die, and I'm not the only one.

Unclench AM, Lynch KC

Well now this puts me in a pickle. On of my leading wolf candidates is tentatively trying to stir a late-lynch bandwagon against someone else I think should be lynched, basically restating my reason for wanting to lynch her.

Hm. Tempting.

I have AM down as weak village, but it's a really really weak village.

Reactions: 1 users
Well now this puts me in a pickle. On of my leading wolf candidates is tentatively trying to stir a late-lynch bandwagon against someone else I think should be lynched, basically restating my reason for wanting to lynch her.

Hm. Tempting.

I have AM down as weak village, but it's a really really weak village.
Mostly I just can't argue with the logic, the more I think about it. It's an assertion that we can't ignore, and the best way to confirm for the group is to lynch. A seer can check, but who is to say their word will be trusted, and that would out a seer anyway. For the village to live, KC must die.

Reactions: 2 users
Mostly I just can't argue with the logic, the more I think about it. It's an assertion that we can't ignore, and the best way to confirm for the group is to lynch. A seer can check, but who is to say their word will be trusted, and that would out a seer anyway. For the village to live, KC must die.
I like this new noob, can we keep her?

I assumed mods were RNGing them. What makes you think it's a someone?
Sometimes people have an ability to hand a certain item out. Based off some things that happened recently on thread, I'm now thinking I was wrong about my original suspicion about a specific person handing the margaritas out.

No More Mod Abandonment Day 3 Lynch Tally

hygebeorht () -
Jilary (7) - Genny, Goose, Pippy, Trilt, KC, LIS, NSFW
Cyndia () -
Snowy (1) - Jil
AM (1) - WeimMadre
bjeh (1) - Ny
kcough (1)- hyge

19/19 voting
Check votes please
Lynch closes 10 PM EST (about an hour)

I'm torn because I agree with hyge that we need to get info out of KC. I just don't know if killing her is the best way to go about it. Especially since someone I had as villager-leaning as saying to wait another night. Hmmmmmm

Also with the whole drink fiasco (wtf?) honestly makes me look at NSFW again, especially with the brought up mention of a player finding lover chaos combo. With what NSFW posted about searching for a lover made me think there is a very real possibility that if he's not chaos now, he may convert to chaos in the future.

Well, we have what, 19 people? If we kill KC, we clear two (three if you think it clears me too to gun for her head, but ymmv) if she is villager. If this is a wolf ploy, that's another wolf down. I think it's more solid intel than the weird "slip-ups" and "feels" and whatever the **** is going on with Snowy and NSFW. IDK, I think it's the most logical move.

Well, we have what, 19 people? If we kill KC, we clear two (three if you think it clears me too to gun for her head, but ymmv) if she is villager. If this is a wolf ploy, that's another wolf down. I think it's more solid intel than the weird "slip-ups" and "feels" and whatever the **** is going on with Snowy and NSFW. IDK, I think it's the most logical move.

I don't particularly see how it clears you to gun for her, but regardless, there would be 3 people left in KC's group, not 2. Me, STL & trilt.

So let's talk realistically about the top 4 suspects:

Jilary - has been sketchy and inactive, has a sketchtastic role claim if it's even real, but has been convincing me more lately.

NSFW - I mean, he's not going to be an original wolf if he is being truthful about that role claim. And that's a fairly unique role claim to make. It's possible he can become a chaos (per trilt) but also possible he can enhance a villager. We don't know. I would rather stay away from the person I am pretty sure is a villager that is improving their level of play to try and be a real WW player.

Goose - has been setting off alarm bells for me for a bit now, and is my person of choice

Kcough - I get the logic behind it, but I don't think "wolf kcough" would make the mistake of doing this. I could be wrong.

Other-Baby-Mod-Who-Was-Forgotten-By-Goose-In-Her-Tagging-And-Is-Sad-About-It Day 3 Lynch Tally

hygebeorht () -
Jilary (6) - Genny, Pippy, Trilt, KC, LIS, NSFW
Cyndia () -
Snowy (1) - Jil
AM (1) - WeimMadre
bjeh (1) - Ny
kcough (1)- hyge

18/19 voting
Check votes please

Not voting currently: Goose

Now you're going to get such a running tally, it's probably going to be annoying xD

Reactions: 5 users
Other-Baby-Mod-Who-Was-Forgotten-By-Goose-In-Her-Tagging-And-Is-Sad-About-It Day 3 Lynch Tally

hygebeorht () -
Cyndia () -
Snowy (1) - Jil
AM (1) - WeimMadre
bjeh (1) - Ny
kcough (1)- hyge

18/19 voting
Check votes please

Now you're going to get such a running tally, it's probably going to be annoying xD

sorry, knew you were modding, forgot how to spell your name :)

lynch KC, I think we need more information if this village is going to stand

Pippy, STL, and trilt know my ability, I straight up proved it to all of them. I find it hard to believe the wolves would have it in combination with what they already had with FB. It's useful to the village. Yes taking me out semi clears my group and potentially a couple others but you still have to believe the item is legit and my ability is only useful if, you know, I'm around to use it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

hygebeorht () -
Cyndia () -
Snowy (1) - Jil
AM (1) - WeimMadre
bjeh (1) - Ny
kcough (1)- hyge

18/19 voting
Check votes please

sorry, knew you were modding, forgot how to spell your name :)
To be fair, I always call her SARS in my head and it turns out I can't tag anyone named SARS and then I have to do a lot of thinking about what her real username is :p

Goose - has been setting off alarm bells for me for a bit now, and is my person of choice
I'm seriously just not seeing this lol.

I think the KC lynch is a mistake.

I'd be down for just answering the Jil question, NSFW or even AM if I could convince people that way.

I'm seriously just not seeing this lol.

I think the KC lynch is a mistake.

I'd be down for just answering the Jil question, NSFW or even AM if I could convince people that way.
I would actually be quite content to do AM

lynch KC, I think we need more information if this village is going to stand
I understand the logic but would you be the man pulling the trigger, if she died and was villager. Yay the information was correct, there are three verified villagers who are now relatively safe from a lynch but not from the night, even if we have a blocker we would potentially lose someone for the next two nights?
If she's a wolf, yay. But that nullifies the knowledge she presented and those three people remain where they stand with each persons feels.

Your banking getting one wolf or verifying 3 people to possibly die later?

Not worth the cost, if someone has the item and uses it tonight we'll have new knowledge tomorrow. That could show she was telling the truth, if not or if it was one time use she could just as easily be lynched tomorrow?

Just my thoughts on the KC front.

I'm also down with an AM lynch since.... that's where my vote is

I get and agree with the logic about the KC stuff but NSFW actually has an equally logical point that if she's village then the remaining 3 in her group are sitting ducks for wolf kills as basically publicly confirmed villagers

Plus, although I acknowledge that its possible, I just truly don't think KC would have made all that up and put that big of a spotlight on herself as a wolf.

I get and agree with the logic about the KC stuff but NSFW actually has an equally logical point that if she's village then the remaining 3 in her group are sitting ducks for wolf kills as basically publicly confirmed villagers
Except wolves are playing with fire in that case, as the protector will likely be drawn to our group. And they didn't have the best start, so not getting kills would be their down fall quick.

Okay. Before the last-minute bandwagon starts on me, I'm here. If sonething concerns you, you can just ask.

Well, I mean, the wolves already know who all the villagers are, but okay.

Unlynch KC (FOR NOW) and re-lynch AM.

Except wolves are playing with fire in that case, as the protector will likely be drawn to our group. And they didn't have the best start, so not getting kills would be their down fall quick.
Excellent point but I still think they would take the chance and try to kill one of the two who wouldn't be protected, assuming the protected does protect one of them.

Yeah but it helps them to kill villagers that everyone knows for sure is a villager rather than killing others who aren't verified and therefore leaving those question marks in the game as more alternatives for lynching than the wolves themselves. Sorry if that's not clear

No More Mod Abandonment Day 3 Lynch Tally

hygebeorht () -
Goose (2) - 3m, nohika
Cyndia () -
Snowy (1) - Jil
AM (3) - WeimMadre, STL, hyge
bjeh (1) - Ny
kcough (1)- goose

19/19 voting
Check votes please
@Jilary you're in the lead, @NSFW you're close behind
Lynch closes 10 PM EST

But there is "supposedly" one immortal somewhere, I doubt they know who that is.

Excellent point but I still think they would take the chance and try to kill one of the two who wouldn't be protected, assuming the protected does protect one of them.
I encourage them to, neigh I challenge them. Come find the ones that aren't protected. I dare em. I will play the 1 in 3 odds game. They can keep missing kills, won't cry over missed kills.

Okay. Before the last-minute bandwagon starts on me, I'm here. If sonething concerns you, you can just ask.
Just curious if you had a reason why your vote stayed on KC D1 when it was looking like a tie was imminent? I think you were around for that (right around lynch close) based on likes and things.

Edited for typo and to clarify.

Of course the wolves know who all the villagers are, but they also like to keep around sketchy villagers that are likely to be lynched. So after power roles, confirmed villagers are at the top of the list of people wolves want to get rid of.

Just curious if you had a reason why your vote stayed on KC D1 when it was looking like a tie was eminent? I think you were around for that (right around lynch close) based on likes and things.

I was around but didn't feel strongly one way or another on FB and hyge. I don't vote for the sake of following everyone else.