¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay. Before the last-minute bandwagon starts on me, I'm here. If sonething concerns you, you can just ask.
Also, since there are still two people ahead of you vote-wise this made me feel like you're a tinge over-paranoid.

Could be because I'm already suspicious but worth noting I think.

Members don't see this ad.

I get and agree with the logic about the KC stuff but NSFW actually has an equally logical point that if she's village then the remaining 3 in her group are sitting ducks for wolf kills as basically publicly confirmed villagers
Or good conversion targets, depending. :p Especially whoever's being protected.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was around but didn't feel strongly one way or another on FB and hyge. I don't vote for the sake of following everyone else.
But for the sake of avoiding a tie? Which apparently could have all types of whacky consequences?

Also, since there are still two people ahead of you vote-wise this made me feel like you're a tinge over-paranoid.

Could be because I'm already suspicious but worth noting I think.
Well. My lynch was a last-minute bandwagon. Ish. Maybe not last-15-minutes, but.

Reactions: 1 users
Unlynch snowy

Lynch goose

She's the only other person with votes right now that I have wolf leaning feelings towards based off of the nokia thing. I'm pretty neutral on AM. I almost feel like she's been trying to participate a little more this game, which is excellent if true, but maybe I'm not remembering correctly.

I suspect NSFW is not a wolf, though chaos is definitely a possibility.

Ties can be fun sometimes. Usually they just cause a little bit of confusion, but man I feel like people make a huge deal of people causing ties, not causing ties, loving ties, hating ties, and I seriously just don't get it.

Well. My lynch was a last-minute bandwagon. Ish. Maybe not last-15-minutes, but.
This is not really true... we were discussing you for a good hour or two beforehand, not like it was just a no-reason pile on.

I was more just referring to the fact that 3 votes is not really the makings of a bandwagon, esp with such little time left, esp when two of those votes were there for most of the day, esp with 2 other people with a lot more votes still on the board for them.

And therefore calling it a bandwagon seems a lil paranoid.

OOH A TIE Day 3 Lynch Tally

hygebeorht () -
NSFW (5) - AM, CDO, Cyndia, bjeh, snowy
Goose (3) - 3m, nohika, jil
Jilary (5) - Genny, Pippy, KC, LIS, NSFW
Cyndia () -
Snowy () -
AM (4) - WeimMadre, STL, hyge, trilt
bjeh (1) - Ny
kcough (1)- goose

19/19 voting
Check votes please
Lynch closes 10 PM EST (10 MINUTES)

But for the sake of avoiding a tie? Which apparently could have all types of whacky consequences?

What if I had voted indiscriminately and broken the tie with hyge instead? I voted based on who I think is sketchy, not whoever's in the lead.

Ties can be fun sometimes. Usually they just cause a little bit of confusion, but man I feel like people make a huge deal of people causing ties, not causing ties, loving ties, hating ties, and I seriously just don't get it.

This is not really true... we were discussing you for a good hour or two beforehand, not like it was just a no-reason pile on.
I don't like ties because we don't know how ties are handled. If it's RNG who dies, well, NBD, but if both people die, that could mean losing two villagers in one lynch, which is bad and why I always try to break ties whenever I can.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was more just referring to the fact that 3 votes is not really the makings of a bandwagon, esp with such little time left, esp when two of those votes were there for most of the day, esp with 2 other people with a lot more votes still on the board for them.

And therefore calling it a bandwagon seems a lil paranoid.

Wouldn't ya know? I'm in second now.

Sorry, it felt more last-minute to me because I was gone the last 1.5 hours before lynch closed.

I'll give KC a chance since I think Trilt is villager and and trust her judgement.

AM was a person I was going to bring into question for lynch tomorrow, but since something is happening now I'll jump on board with a

****lynch AM****

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

What if I had voted indiscriminately and broken the tie with hyge instead? I voted based on who I think is sketchy, not whoever's in the lead.
Honestly, I don't know how I would feel because I don't know if hyge is village or not... but I at least wouldn't have this specific question for you.

I'll give KC a chance since I think Trilt is villager and and trust her judgement.

AM was a person I was going to bring into question for lynch tomorrow, but since something is happening now I'll jump on board with a

****lynch AM****

I really don't like how you keep flip-flopping...

****lynch AM****

Must Unlynch before you can lynch someone else

THREE WAY TIE EXCITED MOD IS EXCITED Day 3 Lynch Tally

hygebeorht () -
Jilary (5) - Genny, Pippy, KC, LIS, NSFW
Cyndia () -
Snowy () -
AM (5) - WeimMadre, STL, hyge, trilt, goose
bjeh (1) - Ny
kcough ()-

19/19 voting
Check votes please
Lynch closes in 7 minutes

****lynch AM****

And now we have a three way. *sigh*

Honestly, I don't know how I would feel because I don't know if hyge is village or not... but I at least wouldn't have this specific question for you.

So if I was the last on FB's lynch I'd automatically be sketch-free?

Slightly nervous here.

I don't think Trilt moving means much at this point. She's likely trying to find out other players' though and gather more information.
Probably a chaos move.
These were both comments that made me just go, hmph, weird phrasing.
That's what was said yesterday during the FB lynch. Also, less than half of the players have voted.
Did people actually say the FB lynch felt too easy?

I dunno. I'm not convinced on this lynch by any means, but I'm quickly paring down people who I have mild-moderate village leans on and you're not one. People seem to be kinda convinced by Jil's non-defense and I think KC is a dumb lynch. OK with all of the current leaders tbh.

These were both comments that made me just go, hmph, weird phrasing.

Did people actually say the FB lynch felt too easy?

I dunno. I'm not convinced on this lynch by any means, but I'm quickly paring down people who I have mild-moderate village leans on and you're not one. People seem to be kinda convinced by Jil's non-defense and I think KC is a dumb lynch. OK with all of the current leaders tbh.
They did not, they said the hyge lynch felt too easy...

ffs with the 3 way tie, people.
You know I will break it if it comes to it lol. I think NSFW is a dumb lynch as I am fairly confident he is at this point in time a villager. Lynching people on the prospect of what they may become is..... Idk....

If I die, please look into goose tomorrow.

unlynch Jil

Because my reasoning was retaliatory (aka butt saving) and not substantial.

I mean, Jil -- you could break this if you wanted. The fact that you're sitting on someone who's not in the tie at all is more sketch to me.
I was in the middle of typing up my waffle to NSFW when he unlynched me. So I'm having second thoughts because I'm not seeing any reason to vote for AM.

FINAL Day 3 Lynch Tally

hygebeorht () -
Jilary (4) - Genny, Pippy, KC, LIS
Cyndia () -
Snowy () -
AM (6) - WeimMadre, STL, hyge, trilt, goose, NSFW
bjeh (1) - Ny
kcough ()-

19/19 voting
Check votes please!

I play up ties because of particularly fun history with them as a player and as a mod, but they're probably not that big a deal I guess. You know, unless it ends in dimension splitting or something ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Second game in a row AM got wafflynched lol

Reactions: 3 users
I play up ties because of particularly fun history with them as a player and as a mod, but they're probably not that big a deal I guess. You know, unless it ends in dimension splitting or something ;)
Worst case scenario, everyone explodes.