RAVE HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've already warned Ski of my imeping b****iness today. I would usually have my first soda right now. How long did it take you to stop?
Cdo, everybody. I think it's going well.
image.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also guys I am in love with the kitty I'm petsitting for. He's diabetic but he reminds me of my own kitty and he's a precious snugglebug. I want to steal him, but luckily I can't afford insulin. Or to go to jail for catnapping. But mostly the insulin.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I really need to start working on diet/exercise changes myself. A couple years before vet school I joined weight watchers and lost about 30 pounds and felt so good about myself and everything. Fast forward to vet school and I've literally gained all the weight back plus an extra 15. I don't even know how that's possible but here we are.

I joined WW Oct 1 and am down 25lbs. I used to just count calories and exercise in college and got super fit and hot but that sht was not sustainable (at least for me personally) and mentally I was too hyper-focused on weight, fitness, diet, etc. I'm preferring this method because I can still have "splurges" or not go to the gym every day (or at all...) and not be buried under a guilt avalanche.

Reactions: 1 user
I joined WW Oct 1 and am down 25lbs. I used to just count calories and exercise in college and got super fit and hot but that sht was not sustainable (at least for me personally) and mentally I was too hyper-focused on weight, fitness, diet, etc. I'm preferring this method because I can still have "splurges" or not go to the gym every day (or at all...) and not be buried under a guilt avalanche.
What is WW that redhead? Because all I'm thinking of is WereWolf, and you don't get much exercise on that unless you count jumping to conclusions

Reactions: 5 users
What is WW that redhead? Because all I'm thinking of is WereWolf, and you don't get much exercise on that unless you count jumping to conclusions

Stop stealing my jokes quail egg

Reactions: 3 users
Did you make that joke?

This took me way too long to find (had to manually search the noob WW thread, thanks for nothing search function)

(REMINDER: the posters in this thread require no physical fitness program. We're getting enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, backbiting friends, dodging responsibility, and pushing our luck)

Reactions: 5 users
This took me way too long to find (had to manually search the noob WW thread, thanks for nothing search function)
I remembered the joke but couldn't find it (and was much less dedicated). Must have been during the search function blackout.

Unexpected "snow day" for me from work. It's been sleeting/freezing rain all morning and nearly all of the appointments have canceled, so the boss sent me home. It'll be nice to chill in sweatpants and cuddle with my cat the rest of day :).

Reactions: 7 users
Oh hell no I take no claim for her. :p

Also bear just gives such good material you gotta steal it every once in a while.
Not saying I am, but if I'm trout's daughter and she dies, does that mean I inherit her liquor cabinet?

Contracts aren't legally binding if they require illegal actions to occur. I doubt she can require your under-21 self to drink all her liquor at her funeral. ;)
I'll wait until July for us to have the funeral. I don't care that she might die in February, we're gonna stuff her with preservatives and freeze her, Han Solo style