SDN Pre-Vet WW 10th Anniversary Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm diligent, detached, and have been gone so long I have no grudges or preconceived notions about any of you. Also I'm on vacation so I can actually pay attention. Why vote for a lesser evil when you can vote for me :heckyeah:
Ooooh, I didn't know this. Considering switching my vote. It'll be like old times in Baking. Except I have no idea if we'll be in a pack or not, but Mayor MJ was pretty freaking awesome last time it happened lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, this is literally always NAI for Cray. She's been playing for 6 years and is beyond 99% of boobclears.
Exactly, because the point is that I never learn with experience and will say dumb weird **** NO MATTER WHAT! Hahahahaha

Also before someone is like, wait a min Cray isn't being as serious as usual....

Also, baby slept literally 11 hours last night and is in the middle of a 2 hour nap! I'm so well rested at this moment I am literally DeLiRiOuS on sleep... knock on wood gonna Jinx it.
 
View attachment 355005
Psh, I'm only attending M-W, today is for the aquarium, fried chicken, cemeteries, and crawfish. At least until the thunderstorm hits, at which point I think I'm going to try and find some bars with live music. Protip: don't have your program pay for your conference and you're not obligated to spend your weekend there unless you want
Fruuuuuuckkkkk if I didn't have a tiny angel I would have gone to NOLA just to have drinks and crayfish with you and samac

Wonder who else from SDN is there.... it's probably a terrifying AND awesome list
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Admittedly, unless the PM part is on though, it can't really be used for angleshooting.

Cray always has her activity on with no issues.
Is it possible to specify what activity shows up? I didn't think so. Even so, given how much some of yall PM when village catching someone being in PMs is still a pretty bad way to try to catch a wolf imho
 
Day 1: Mayor Election Tally

shorty (4) - supershorty, AM, Zenge, DrS
AM ()
April (1) - Dina
mayo (1) - mayo
Cyndia (2) - Cyndia, Cray
MJ (3) - MJ, Sporty, sunshine
Barks (4) - cubs, Barks, genny, alissa
Paws (1) - Paws
alley (3) - samac, alley, April
fluff (2) - violet, fluff
cubs (1) - Mel
Dina ()

22/30
Missing: @potentialsheltervet @dolphin106258 @IvyMoose @Viscernable @Truenamer @mkg323 @capri1722 @weagle_weagle

Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm Fantasyland (~243 MINUTES)
 
Last edited:
What if the wolves already got their role PMs? Could the mods be lying? Should we expect an SDN meta game to veer towards the bastardly??

I mean, conversion is fairly common around here and MU considers it bastard.

Don't be sad Dubz and KD, remember how cool Battle of the Bastards was? Bastards rule.
I wouldn't be sad, I am a self-proclaimed bastard mod, the only active heir of the bastard mod of all bastard mods.

KD is not though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fruuuuuuckkkkk if I didn't have a tiny angel I would have gone to NOLA just to have drinks and crayfish with you and samac

Wonder who else from SDN is there.... it's probably a terrifying AND awesome list
Why the sad @SportPonies ? Are you also in NOLA? I wouldn't have left you out! Only mentioned those two since I know they there.

Don't be sad for me that I'm trapped at home with a baby. It's great. Parenthood is a lot like in those Sci fi stories where a parasite hijacks and rewires your brain and before you know it you not only are serving your overlord but you actually enjoy it too. She actually gets oatmeal gruel trapped under her little neck folds like a little mini-Jabba the Hutt, and I think wiping them clean is like the cutest thing in the world. 🤣