Serial/Criminal Minds WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
my claim will not be exciting, but i'm not opposed to it. I'm uncertain how helpful this exercise will be from my vantage point, but i'm interested in the potential for spicy reveals

for full disclosure I have an interview tomorrow so may be offline for large chunks of time if it takes a while to get to me

Its ok TME. I believe in you.

Members don't see this ad.

So how does this get around cover roles?
I'm not trying to sell you some panacea for finding wolves, I'm offering a way to get more data points to evaluate people

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
When do I role reveal as a mod? I've been keeping it pretty close to my chest but I think the cat's out of the bag
Nice fake claim, you already role revealed to me, remember?
Bold of you to assume that I am here for anything other than comic relief

Wolfmod!Meats confirmed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Placing my bet now that village loses this game. Sorry dead village. Sorry wifey. Nice job Bobby.
Do you realize what is potentially going on here

-eww gross mechanics talk starts here-
TME says there is evidence to believe people can affect their death write-ups
Stagg, the village gleaner, whatever that means, has a write up with something clearly interpretable to mean bob, bussed, Cray
Do you see
why
I'm having trouble?
-end gross mechanics talk-

I am concerned that Stagg has tried to send us a message about bussing here

not sure if it's just his brand or if he gleaned something

I have it on good authority that some villagers can insert their MO into the write up for their unsub death.

That, or VMH wrote this.

Point is that it's clear to me the write ups are personalized to ongoing inside WW jokes about players' gameplay. Samac is known for being persistent about communicating with co-players (coworkers as the analogy) and Stagg is infamous for bussing.

Bring it. I’m ready to die on this crayola hill.
I really want you to flesh out more why you're so certain I'm Bob's partner. And to explain why the hell we would have been interacting this way on thread.

You do realize that I get caught in 9/10 games where I'm caught, for distancing from packmates, right? Not for blatantly village reading my packmate and half assedly bussing. I'm 50/50 for staying off the bus or climbing on. But I know better than to bus for cred or because wolf is gonna die for sure, but being like "OK guys just because everyone else is voting there."

And if we define powerwolfing in part by how hard a wolf tries to get misyeets.... you yourself said my pushes and reads have been weak. Sure, I've had issues with hedginess on some players, especially packmates, hurting my wolf game, but I never struggle to have an offense on at least one villager and campaigning strongly for their death, usually putting an early vote out. Best defense is offense and all that.

Last time someone tried to use my indecision to yeet me, was Pippy when she was wolfing.

What's funny is the way YOU are playing right now is exactly how I wolf.

my tinfoil brain that is reading into the writeup could be convinced to move to cray

my rational brain is saying no
Really disappointing if the mods would put so obvious a clue in. I have surmised the issue is the reference to crayfish? That seemed like flavor to me, that was meant to be about Stagg. Ever notice Stagg's avatar is that giant crab man from that one cartoon? And what is the fresh water equivalent of a crab?

Something similar happened with a write up in Bioshock. That was right wolf, but wrong reason. Which means village never learned from it. Village rarely learns even when it loses, let alone wins anyway.

We could actually lose the game over this tinfoil.

The point being, is that despite the village win in Bioshock, and I frankly don't care if anyone actually caught me that game for any reason not related to the write up that game, is that Dubz came out and said after the game that she would never give a hint that so clearly seemed to give away a wolf like that. It's game breaking and not very fair to wolves. It's bastard moditry. I don't see her allowing it this game after what she said that game.

I actually don't care though if village wants to be this silly. Because I'm part of village and so it isn't on me to win for the team and make up for a large number of people who should know better than to rely on certain assumptions. It isn't wolfing where I am more directly responsible for not only my team's outcome but the experience of every player even playing the game. And I secretly love it when village loses for bad play, like PMs or what happened with Shorty, or if we want to think the mods named what is probably the last wolf by name in a write up, or that they would allow a dead player to have that much influence into a write up. The game with April as tinkerer had a lot of back and forth with the mods to not be OP.

I quit for a year the last time a mod made that big of a mistake that favored village over wolves.

Anyone remember how pissed I was about the "dick wolf" thing and theorized that it was because I was a wolf? But no, I was a villager. That's how angry I get even when I don't wolf, that the wolf faction isn't treated fairly in my view. You can imagine how it is if I'm actually wolfing. But I would be careful where I expressed that upset, on thread vs wolf chat. Because if I'm wolf getting outted unfairly by mods, I'm not making it worse whining on thread and looking sus. Because the team, the village depends on you to do your best.

Best believe if I thought the mods sold out the wolves like this in a write up on purpose there would be tension in wolf chat. But there is no wolf chat for me. Only my annoyance on thread that villagers want to be silly, again.

As it is, I'm not a wolf, the mods aren't ****ing me and my investment over to that degree, and I'm just a villager that loves to see village punished for what I consider ill-advised assumptions. All this is why you are seeing this reaction here.

But I've retired the "enjoy your AIDS meme." What you have to understand, is it was a meme, it was a specific reference. It captured something I wanted to say in ways I didn't have a better way of saying.

But, in keeping with using words like silly and get off my Richard, to keep my promise of 5th grade language here in pre-vet, I will come up with something if the situation arises.

In any case, I find this line of thinking silly at best, and frankly insulting to the mods. If I was wolf and they did this, there would be words for them. In this case, if it gets me yeeted, I know it wasn't their intention to mod-identify me as wolf to village. They can't be held responsible for village so poorly interpreting a write up. The blame would rest solely with village.

Anyway, some people are going to see this strong of a reaction and long of a response as proof of my supposed wolfiness. I would refer you to the dick wolf game. I would refer you to any number of rants I've written as village. It's NAI at best, because I'm not going to say I don't get emotional and rant when I wolf. But it isn't because of my Aff either way, that's what makes it NAI. I rant. The only real difference is that if I'm wolfing I attempt to control myself for strategic purposes. When I village I give in and give myself the catharsis on thread.

Don't yeet me over this tinfoil. Or do it, and know that after my death when toxicity cannot have me removed from the game (although I guess I could be banned from future ones), that "silly" might be replaced with another s word for village, one that implies that people were sitting on their pointy thinking caps rather than using them on their heads.

Also no one has established how Stagg would even come to this conclusion, and if it would be based on anything besides his own read.

Like, before Samac died she said it was AM. But we take it as just her opinion, man.

So your theory is that despite being killed, Stagg was not only able to seer someone, but the mods let him refer to that person by name in the write up?

First of all, I don't believe this is a message from Stagg. But just thinking it through, I don't see how mechanics could account for this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also no one has established how Stagg would even come to this conclusion, and if it would be based on anything besides his own read.

Like, before Samac died she said it was AM. But we take it as just her opinion, man.

So your theory is that despite being killed, Stagg was not only able to seer someone, but the mods let him refer to that person by name in the write up?

First of all, I don't believe this is a message from Stagg. But just thinking it through, I don't see how mechanics could account for this.
my other tinfoil theory is that the mods let the bussing part go through, but the crayfish part is a red herring and the lobster is indeed just a reference to his avatar

Vis and Mel and even cubs could be bussers too

but as i've said, rational brain and actual reads say no

I have more thoughts on this after the controlled claim. Are you in or out?

I really want you to flesh out more why you're so certain I'm Bob's partner. And to explain why the hell we would have been interacting this way on thread.

You do realize that I get caught in 9/10 games where I'm caught, for distancing from packmates, right? Not for blatantly village reading my packmate and half assedly bussing. I'm 50/50 for staying off the bus or climbing on. But I know better than to bus for cred or because wolf is gonna die for sure, but being like "OK guys just because everyone else is voting there."

And if we define powerwolfing in part by how hard a wolf tries to get misyeets.... you yourself said my pushes and reads have been weak. Sure, I've had issues with hedginess on some players, especially packmates, hurting my wolf game, but I never struggle to have an offense on at least one villager and campaigning strongly for their death, usually putting an early vote out. Best defense is offense and all that.

Last time someone tried to use my indecision to yeet me, was Pippy when she was wolfing.

What's funny is the way YOU are playing right now is exactly how I wolf.

From my notes in my role PM:
I don’t think wolf!cray would have such a bad reads list at this point. She’s come out swinging with some sort of analysis on a few people, but not a giant list that can be summed up by “I dunno it’s all a big circle”

Like……
Wolf!Cray has too much pride for that

There are so many slips in logic though

Like her saying bob and I could be wolfy together when I was pushing bob openly.
The flipping read on me when she’s under pressure when she was saying I had good reasoning earlier
The VSLMIP sketch points thing when VSLMIP was wolfhunting

Merrr

Day 4: The Difference Between Insanity and Genius is Success

Cray (1) - Mel
TME (1) - AM
AM (1) - Visc
cubs ()
Visc (1) - cubs

4/6

Has yet to vote: @TelemarketingEnigma @Crayola227

Police hot on their tail: 🤔

Vote closes at 10pm EST, TODAY, 11/18 (~11.25 hours)
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
I still don't fully understand the mechanics discussion.

I still don't fully understand the mechanics discussion.
what is known:
- at least some players can choose some of the information that is given in their death/yeet writeups
- stagg was a gleaner
- stagg's death writeup included heavy mentions of bussing, plus questionable suggestions towards bob/cray

what is not known:
- if stagg had any chance to glean info last night that he might have gotten before dying
- if stagg picked the bussing and lobsters and crayfish parts of his writeup (or mods did that for him)
- if mods would be willing to share that much info on a wolf anyway
- if the lobsters/crayfish even have anything to do with living players or just referenced staggs prof pic character

Really disappointing if the mods would put so obvious a clue in. I have surmised the issue is the reference to crayfish? That seemed like flavor to me, that was meant to be about Stagg. Ever notice Stagg's avatar is that giant crab man from that one cartoon? And what is the fresh water equivalent of a crab?

Something similar happened with a write up in Bioshock. That was right wolf, but wrong reason. Which means village never learned from it. Village rarely learns even when it loses, let alone wins anyway.

We could actually lose the game over this tinfoil.

The point being, is that despite the village win in Bioshock, and I frankly don't care if anyone actually caught me that game for any reason not related to the write up that game, is that Dubz came out and said after the game that she would never give a hint that so clearly seemed to give away a wolf like that. It's game breaking and not very fair to wolves. It's bastard moditry. I don't see her allowing it this game after what she said that game.

I actually don't care though if village wants to be this silly. Because I'm part of village and so it isn't on me to win for the team and make up for a large number of people who should know better than to rely on certain assumptions. It isn't wolfing where I am more directly responsible for not only my team's outcome but the experience of every player even playing the game. And I secretly love it when village loses for bad play, like PMs or what happened with Shorty, or if we want to think the mods named what is probably the last wolf by name in a write up, or that they would allow a dead player to have that much influence into a write up. The game with April as tinkerer had a lot of back and forth with the mods to not be OP.

I quit for a year the last time a mod made that big of a mistake that favored village over wolves.

Anyone remember how pissed I was about the "dick wolf" thing and theorized that it was because I was a wolf? But no, I was a villager. That's how angry I get even when I don't wolf, that the wolf faction isn't treated fairly in my view. You can imagine how it is if I'm actually wolfing. But I would be careful where I expressed that upset, on thread vs wolf chat. Because if I'm wolf getting outted unfairly by mods, I'm not making it worse whining on thread and looking sus. Because the team, the village depends on you to do your best.

Best believe if I thought the mods sold out the wolves like this in a write up on purpose there would be tension in wolf chat. But there is no wolf chat for me. Only my annoyance on thread that villagers want to be silly, again.

As it is, I'm not a wolf, the mods aren't ****ing me and my investment over to that degree, and I'm just a villager that loves to see village punished for what I consider ill-advised assumptions. All this is why you are seeing this reaction here.

But I've retired the "enjoy your AIDS meme." What you have to understand, is it was a meme, it was a specific reference. It captured something I wanted to say in ways I didn't have a better way of saying.

But, in keeping with using words like silly and get off my Richard, to keep my promise of 5th grade language here in pre-vet, I will come up with something if the situation arises.

In any case, I find this line of thinking silly at best, and frankly insulting to the mods. If I was wolf and they did this, there would be words for them. In this case, if it gets me yeeted, I know it wasn't their intention to mod-identify me as wolf to village. They can't be held responsible for village so poorly interpreting a write up. The blame would rest solely with village.

Anyway, some people are going to see this strong of a reaction and long of a response as proof of my supposed wolfiness. I would refer you to the dick wolf game. I would refer you to any number of rants I've written as village. It's NAI at best, because I'm not going to say I don't get emotional and rant when I wolf. But it isn't because of my Aff either way, that's what makes it NAI. I rant. The only real difference is that if I'm wolfing I attempt to control myself for strategic purposes. When I village I give in and give myself the catharsis on thread.

Don't yeet me over this tinfoil. Or do it, and know that after my death when toxicity cannot have me removed from the game (although I guess I could be banned from future ones), that "silly" might be replaced with another s word for village, one that implies that people were sitting on their pointy thinking caps rather than using them on their heads.
Actually this post feels more villagey to me.

Also, real bastard moditry is using the word “crayfish” instead of crawfish! *cringe*

Also the eye doctor is clearly blind. I see nothing about crayfish in staggs write up.
Another reporter, shooting a hand fast into the air: "And can you comment on this suspect's insistence on rolling the buses into local lakes and water features?"

"It is our current understanding that the suspect believed these bodies of water to be filled with lobsters, though lobsters are not native to these freshwater habitats and cannot survive there. We believe the suspect was conflating lobsters with crayfish."

Awaiting trial is @Stagg737, who was "an extreme narcissist, bordering on having a God complex," village gleaner.

Yeah totally missed that. Kept looking at the original write up from yesterday morning. The bussing reference is obvious but are we saying that the terminology of crayfish is what’s hinting at cray? Cause that seems like a little stretch… under normal circumstances, but considering stagg probably wrote that himself it does make you think.

@Melchizedek If cray flips village, would you go vis or AM?

Yeah totally missed that. Kept looking at the original write up from yesterday morning. The bussing reference is obvious but are we saying that the terminology of crayfish is what’s hinting at cray? Cause that seems like a little stretch… under normal circumstances, but considering stagg probably wrote that himself it does make you think.

@Melchizedek If cray flips village, would you go vis or AM?
If cray flips village I hope I die tonight.

• Hmm
While we wait for role claims I'm using rational brain to ISO cray, except i don't have time or motivation to do all her posts so here's just her mentions of Bob
Wolfy but not quite ready to vote there yet, I think. Not sure it's just my baseline level of sus for them or something from this particular game yet
this was re: mel and Bob
I get and feel the sus on Bob, but not really on TME. She's often good at getting village read tho
to Plz, who was sussing bob
First of all, when I named you and Bob I said that was my knee jerk and I believe that was before I was totally caught up. Secondly, my naming a POE or wolf suspects is very rarely me "considering them in a pack." That has never been the way I approach analysis especially before any wolves have flipped.

Also I'm not understanding what you're saying about my giving sketch points to Vetschools. I'm not assigning wolf points on activity and haven't said that I am. Has Stagg said he's voting someone for hypocrisy??

From where I'm sitting yours is the logic not tracking.
mel reacted to the idea of being placed in a pack with Bob, though I didn't read her previous post as defining a pack either. Could be nothing, or could be extra touchiness on Mels part if he IS in a pack with bob
Eh gonna spitball some thoughts. Everyone is pinging me, but if I had to trust anyone I would say AM, samac, TME, genny, Visc, feel "best" to me now.

Stagg's last few posts feel pretty good too, but like Cubs and Mel he's someone you have to keep a high sus level on, on principle. Def don't feel comfy enough with mkg or Bob to want to vote alongside them and seal Stagg's fate.

Mel being on my Richard these last couple days feels pretty bad, and I feel like these days Mel plays mind games with me that makes it ridic hard for me to feel good about voting him. Like, he tried to pocket me last game we were w/v, but then again we have also both villaged and gotten along. Is a wolfy Mel wanting to WIFOM and not try to pocket me this game? Is this a sign of a village Mel by contrast? The head game makes it impossible for me to make any conclusion except that his logic on me is more awful than usual when he's wrong about me. I feel unsure enough about vetschools not to want to vote with her.

Mkg and Bob feel the worst, but is this my overreactivity to these particular sketchy newer players? Newer as far as everyone's age in WW games go, I recognize they're not exactly virgin noobs anymore.
has mkg and bob as POE
What sucks is I like my vote where it is and with whom I'm voting. Bob is a good vote too but just creates a different tie so I can't go there.
this could be wolfy distancing, but I feel like it would be a dangerous dance to play if you accidentally got someone else to move to Bob too. The leading ties were 3 votes each for mkg (where she was voting) and stagg (pre reveal). Bob had 2 votes at the time she ultimately moved off mkg and no-voted, before stagg's seer claim. this seems like living more on the edge than I would expect from packmates, considering just one vote shift from stagg to bob could get him yeeted. This is after the dangerous D1 dance where Bob sat on Cray, keeping her in the tie until samac moved. If this is wolfy bussing, it's risky as heck and i'm impressed
Ugh **** does anyone want to move with me to stay on mkg, to vote Bob, or other ideas?

Otherwise I'm seriously considering throwing my vote away today. I feel hamstrung right now.
as above, trying to pull votes to bob at a dangerous time
Not super feeling Stagg and even if I was, it would be tough for me to vote with Bob and mkg rn lol

Anyone else starting to like Bob's contributions?

Also, I'm starting to think wearing a full plastic face shield around kiddos may make a lot of sense.
change of tone on bob here, starts to village read him more
He's looking at Bob who seems OK to me.

TME - has sounded village to me except where I have posted she pinged me for possibly mischaracterizing things. Just realized in "character" the ch is a "ca" sound not a "cha" sound. Mind is blown. I'm too ****ing tired for this ****.

Bob - has honestly felt fine to me. Not pinging me for wolf. I'm confused what people see there.
an interesting shift to "has felt fine to me" but I think the earlier wolf reads on him seem to be vibes based
That's true.

Having a hard time here because I’ve read Bob wolfy before and been right and also really wrong. And not sure if I've ever correctly read him village.

Also it seems the norm for you and I when we're village is to go at each other hard, so that is making me a bit paranoid this time about my read on you.
wishy washy
You're making good points. I'm getting close to being willing to vote Bob to find out. If he's a wolf it will go a long way I think to clearing some people. If not, well, I don't really know what to do with that.

Just gonna look for the most recent tally before I do anything.
again, willing to shift to bob when he was in danger
Yeah and Mel moved too

Between TME and Bob I think I can get behind Bob more easily.

I'll feel terrible if he's village because for once his play makes sense to me and it's the kind of posting I've always wanted from a Village Bob. But that doesn't make it village.
at this point bob was leading with 3 followed by me with 2. If they were packmates, there was room here to try to shift the tides rather than bus him.
Eh, at the same time I could see mods having some villagers unable to send the messages, and some wolves that can, to throw us off.

I don't find it terribly convincing but it's possible. Thankfully other points have been made on Bob that don't rely on this kind of problematic analysis.

Not counting me, because I'm considering moving to Bob, but who all is on Bob now? Who is not? Is this consistent with a packmate not voting him? Or bussing him? Just want to feel like this isn't a misyeet pile up happening. I get nervous when it feels like too much consensus on a vote.
concerns about the Bob vote. wishy washy but understandable
#### vote Bob ####

Smh if we're wrong lol
tl;dr she starts out sussing bob, changes tune midway, then shifts back to sussing. But there's just too many situations where she pushed Bob even when he was at risk for me to see it as packmates.

I don't think cray is totally opposed to bussing, but in RvB when we'd pretty much entirely been outed she was still pushing for ways to try to keep us all alive (I'd given way up on that and was all aboard the bus train lol). I just cannot reconcile this play with the writeup tinfoil actually being about her. If it is, way to live dangerously, I'm impressed

Last edited:
While we wait for role claims I'm using rational brain to ISO cray, except i don't have time or motivation to do all her posts so here's just her mentions of Bob
this was re: mel and Bob

to Plz, who was sussing bob

mel reacted to the idea of being placed in a pack with Bob, though I didn't read her previous post as defining a pack either. Could be nothing, or could be extra touchiness on Mels part if he IS in a pack with bob

has mkg and bob as POE

this could be wolfy distancing, but I feel like it would be a dangerous dance to play if you accidentally got someone else to move to Bob too. The leading ties were 3 votes each for mkg (where she was voting) and stagg (pre reveal). Bob had 2 votes at the time she ultimately moved off mkg and no-voted, before stagg's seer claim. this seems like living more on the edge than I would expect from packmates, considering just one vote shift from stagg to bob could get him yeeted. This is after the dangerous D1 dance where Bob sat on Cray, keeping her in the tie until samac moved. If this is wolfy bussing, it's risky as heck and i'm impressed

as above, trying to pull votes to bob at a dangerous time

change of tone on bob here, starts to village read him more

an interesting shift to "has felt fine to me" but I think the earlier wolf reads on him seem to be vibes based

wishy washy

again, willing to shift to bob when he was in danger

at this point bob was leading with 3 followed by me with 2. If they were packmates, there was room here to try to shift the tides rather than bus him.

concerns about the Bob vote. wishy washy but understandable

tl;dr she starts out sussing bob, changes tune midway, then shifts back to sussing. But there's just too many situations where she pushed Bob even when he was at risk for me to see it as packmates.

I don't think cray is totally opposed to bussing, but in RvB when we'd pretty much entirely been outed she was still pushing for ways to try to keep us all alive (I'd given way up on that and was all aboard the bus train lol). I just cannot reconcile this play with the writeup tinfoil actually being about her. If it is, way to live dangerously, I'm impressed
As much as she likes to point out that I am a sneaky-WIFIOM-will-do-anything-for-the-lolz wolf, cray is just as sneaky and smart

Okay alternate mechanics talk:
Did anyone get a blocking message N1?

If we get to like 8est and Vis still hasn't said anything, do you just want me to start things?

If we get to like 8est and Vis still hasn't said anything, do you just want me to start things?
Yes please. 8 is the latest I’d feel comfortable waiting if we’re gonna do it.

I have more thoughts on this after the controlled claim. Are you in or out?

From my notes in my role PM:
Sure I'm down for whatever. Do we have a time frame for it? Because I'll be honest I'd love to just drop it and get it over with than have to camp thread.

I have only received one menacing message both on N2 and N3, no other results.
Busy afternoon (I’ll def be done by close though) so I’m putting this out there now for discussion.

If there’s no counter claim to me being blocked N1 I think bob jailed me N1 in case I was an investigative role given I was voting Cray D1.

I think Bob tried to RVS vote Cray D1 to start some distancing, and was going to look for somewhere to sheep onto but then Cray got caught in the 4-way tie and he was forced to sit on it so he didn’t look sketchy moving to a villager in the tie scenario

Ooooh I get until 10pm tonight. Right? EST and all
Huh?

Busy afternoon (I’ll def be done by close though) so I’m putting this out there now for discussion.

If there’s no counter claim to me being blocked N1 I think bob jailed me N1 in case I was an investigative role given I was voting Cray D1.

I think Bob tried to RVS vote Cray D1 to start some distancing, and was going to look for somewhere to sheep onto but then Cray got caught in the 4-way tie and he was forced to sit on it so he didn’t look sketchy moving to a villager in the tie scenario

Huh?
I’m going to Pittsburgh for the weekend. So close is 10 for me tonight not 9.

• Love
Can you tell us more about what a gleaner is? And could Stagg really use it to "seer"? Like what do you think he meant with that?

Other mechanics breaking your head?
What I said earlier about glean is my full understanding of it. Couldn't find a mafiawiki page, so just referenced previous experience on here.

And any mechanics that are breaking my head, I'm definitely not going to be able to have an actual discussion about.

As much as she likes to point out that I am a sneaky-WIFIOM-will-do-anything-for-the-lolz wolf, cray is just as sneaky and smart
I'm flattered, and while I think I understand the game well enough to consider all manner of crazy wolf antics from what I see on thread, I have a harder time putting it into practice when I'm actually wolfing. My performance this year outside of Bioshock (despite losing that game) I feel has been pretty embarassing.

Although to be fair people were in fact outright stymied by wolf play that game. But not in a good way.

Do whatever I'm not going to try to mess up whatever you have planned, but if we could just start claiming in whatever order you want (not sure how you want to deal with Visc's absence) that would be rad.

Because my role is a big nothing burger so I have nothing to hide it's very anticlimactic so I would love to out it and then move on

Not actually reading this yet cause bowling but vis seems pretty eager to post tons of content all of the sudden
Wow, it couldn’t possibly be because I had time then to post. What, now you have to time your posts to be evenly spread throughout the day or it’s wolfy?

Huh?
Did you have a reason to believe you were blocked other than wishful thinking?

I believe bob claimed to have jailed Samac, though it didn’t totally mesh with her night results. Something does seem to have stopped her from getting my menacing message though, so it could have been bob related.

Also I don’t know that we know for sure bob was technically a jailer - he was labeled as “hacker” which seems like it could be a lot of things. Possibly even a joat type role, I feel like we’ve had a lot of wolfy joats lately

Okay, my understanding is everyone is on board with the controlled reveals. I’m one-shot vig, used it on pleasey - at the time her and TME were sounding wolfy, then she seemed fine with her top village read (stagg) being in the lead, and there seemed to be overall more consensus that pleasey was sus than TME. Would usually probably go for shooting the person there’s most suspicion on as long as I agree that they’re sus (usually the runner-up) but since stagg claimed seer that was obviously not ideal.

Pleasey sure was pretty fine with letting her top village read die and she sounds so wolfy today. But she gets falsely suspected too often. I’m probably an idiot to do this but

Vig pleasey

Oh god idk 😫

Jesus maybe I should just holster again since it doesn’t look like I’m super likely to be yeeted tomorrow… but I’m not confident I’ll be much better informed tomorrow even if I make it.

• Hmm
I have a question, but I'll wait until at least after I reveal. Is Vis format what's wanted and now it's my turn?