**The Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewing on October 9th!!

Interview #1:
Just called to confirm my date!

School: Marquette
Notification date: 9/9/15
Method of notification: Email
Interview Date: 10/2/15
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/31/15
Application complete date: 7/31/15
GPA: 3.73 science/3.70 BCP/3.82 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA/22 TS/19 PAT/23 RC/none

Super pumped!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview Date: 10/2/15
Residency: IA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/08/15
Application complete date: 8/04/15
GPA: 3.97 science/3.96 BCP/3.92 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA/23 TS/21 PAT/21 RC/none

Ahh interviews of people who mailed out later than me.
Ok I'm not looking at this thread anymore. Byeee (but congrats on the interviews!)

Reactions: 4 users
This is it, guys. If we didn't get an interview within the first 4 hours of them sending them out, we are rejected.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview the morning of October 5th.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm interviewing October 2!
have any of you gotten a confirmation email of your interview date and time yet?

I'm interviewing October 2!
have any of you gotten a confirmation email of your interview date and time yet?

Nope. The office said that they'd send me stuff by next week to give me more details. Are you morning or afternoon?!

Oh, and btw my stats are..

AA/TS/PAT/RC
21/22/17/23

Science GPA/ Total GPA
3.67/ 3.66

IN resident, 6th batch

Just got interview email, WI resident

YAYYY!

Notification date:
9/10/15
Interview Date: 11/6/15
Residency: Wisconsin
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/26/15
Application complete date: 7/26/15
GPA: 3.93 science/4.0 BCP/3.93 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA/22 TS/20 PAT/22 RC/none

Good luck to you all, can't wait to kill this interview! From what I know, Marquette generally sends out all their interview invites within a few weeks time, and the only subsequent invites are sent when people decline the invitation. The earliest available date for in state applicants to interview is November 6th, as they interview all out of staters in October.

Really all OOS interviews are in october? That seems weird i've only seen instate interviews posted on here. Hope its not too late if I'm OOS to hear anything :(

Interview November 6th! Received the email early this afternoon.

Really all OOS interviews are in october? That seems weird i've only seen instate interviews posted on here. Hope its not too late if I'm OOS to hear anything :(
I'm OOS and got an interview invite yesterday

Got an interview!!! Woohoo! Nov 6 afternoon. So relieved when I got the Email yesterday. Instate obviously

October 2nd interview :)

They don't do rolling admissions they look at everyone after they have interviewed so date doesn't matter.

Haha I think he/she meant that they probably didn't get the date they wanted

Haha I think he/she meant that they probably didn't get the date they wanted
Haha probably but last year at Marquette when I interviewed the Director of Admissions had to address this so it's probably a pretty common question they get either not getting the date you wanted is always a bummer that's why I make sure to call right away. Lucky for me it was the first day of school and I had all of my syllabuses so I just had to pick a day that didn't have an exam in both my classes.

Were all the dates almost filled?
Yea I wanted an earlier one and out of all the dates they had, only the 26th and some dates in Nov were opened. I got the email on the 9th but called the 11th.
I wanted the 5th of October or the 12th but it's all good :)

Anyone know a good way to get to Milwaukee from Chicago . I can get cheap plane tickets to Chicago..

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know a good way to get to Milwaukee from Chicago . I can get cheap plane tickets to Chicago..
You're better off driving to be honest. It's like an 1-1.5 hrs and that's what I'm doing for my interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm driving from Chicago. You'd be wasting your money otherwise. It's only 2-2.5 hours or so depending on traffic/how much you drive. I'm glad we have some IL people representing. Both my good friend and I from my college are scheduled on the same day, so we'll be driving up together. We should've done an SDN carpool... lol

School: Marquette
Interview date: 10/2/15
Residency: MI
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/14/15
GPA (science, overall): 3.68, 3.72
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/any section below a 17): 21/20/23/26/no

Just took the last interview on the 26th in the am