The official "rate the avatar above you" thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.5/10 you don't want to mess with a wolf in snow

Tip: talk to as many girls as possible, one is bound to like you. (Works also with dudes, if that's what you are into)

7/10

Tip: Post social stuff in the social thread

Members don't see this ad.

3.3333~/10 because out of all those sports those balls represent, I only care about 2 of them.

:)

EDIT: Ah I forgot to add a tip. Definitely start applying as early as you can start. It's such a relief to get applications out of the way ASAP so you can actually enjoy your summer, have a better chance of landing interviews, and to polish your personal statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
3.3333~/10 because out of all those sports those balls represent, I only care about 2 of them.

:)

10/10 I love blueberries. Seriously though.
TIP: Have a pre-exam playlist to either pump you up, or relax you. Whatever works as long as it give you positive vibes.

Members don't see this ad :)
10/10 I love blueberries. Seriously though.
TIP: Have a pre-exam playlist to either pump you up, or relax you. Whatever works as long as it give you positive vibes.

10.5/10 because it's hilarious, yet classy, when cats wear pantaloons.

tip: take advice from random strangers on the internet with a grain of salt.

10.5/10 because it's hilarious, yet classy, when cats wear pantaloons.

tip: take advice from random strangers on the internet with a grain of salt.

5/10 because hunting.

How has this thread not been locked yet?

Tip: smile during interviews
It hasn't caused any trouble and people seem to like it, so it'll probably stick around.

8/10 I don't really know what comic that is from, but magic users are pretty sweet, in general.

Tip: I'm all out of one liner tips.

you're back!! Looking delicious as always.

I am back! The mods revoked my posting privileges because of a certain post of mine - which got like 20-30 likes lol. You been good? I made a snowman, it ended up looking like you lol.

16589_1466254156929189_543521952_n.jpg

5/10. Bacon good, shrimp bad.

Tip: Eat lobster instead of shrimp.

Members don't see this ad :)
2/10. The lemon ruins it

Tip: From few dude MSers... never make a female student interviewer feel awkward... that will almost always lead to bad results.

When god gives you lemons, make lemonade or use it as decoration for the bacon-wrapped foodstuffs in your life. :)

10/10 Sweet looking horse. I like my animals alive, not cooked.

Tip: Integrations almost always represent the actual numbers of protons on an HNMR.
New avatar, so I'm jumping back in.

0/10 for bronyhood. 1/10 for the name change. 1/10 total

Tip: spend some time lurking in the professional forums.

10/10 for artsy gif, 9/10 because I don't know if it's referencing something or not and 1/10 for hypnotizing me away from my work

8/10 Pretty neat gif. Not sure if it is referencing something, but it looks nice.

Why you no like bronies?

Tip: If you think a class is boring or unnecessary, put a little more effort into it. 9 times out of 10 you will find something worthwhile to learn.

I've just never seen the appeal, nor the show itself, but to each their own.

The gif isn't a reference to anything specific, just something from an artist I like.

8/10 Pretty neat gif. Not sure if it is referencing something, but it looks nice.

Why you no like bronies?

Tip: If you think a class is boring or unnecessary, put a little more effort into it. 9 times out of 10 you will find something worthwhile to learn.

7/10, I happen to know a few bronies.

Tip: A good bar serves more than just drinks. A bar without food becomes nothing more than a filling station; my research shows that customers stay an average of 52 minutes longer when food is available to them.

9/10

10 points for being F-I-E-R-C-E
1 point deduction for improper running form

^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Putting on lip gloss because she's Ja'mie King, and she's amazing. (It's a ridiculous character on a few HBO shows by Chris Lilley)

Putting on lip gloss because she's Ja'mie King, and she's amazing. (It's a ridiculous character on a few HBO shows by Chris Lilley)
1/10 for asexual being trying to be sexual.

Tip: suggestive photos are so 1950s

7/10 for drag queen. They are always hilarious.

Tip: If you live in GA, be prepared to have school cancelled when you get 2-4 actual snowflakes.

2/10, bacon is disgusting :angelic:

tip: don't compare yourself to others

LOL, great tip. I feel like I've heard that before...in one of my recent OPs lol.

Also,

1 out of 10 - hoodies are dumb, and so are you for thinking bacon is disgusting :p

Last edited:
LOL, great tip. I feel like I've heard that before.

Also,

1 out of 10 - hoodies are dumb, and so are you for thinking bacon is disgusting :p
1/10 Bacon is disgusting :laugh: And murder.

Tip: Get to know some international students if you haven't already. The comparisons and contrasts between your's and their lives are interesting.

6/10 my little pony is okay i guess.... if you're a 10 year old girl :p jk jk ! everyone has their interests. there's a club at my school called "bronies" that draws these all over campus in chalk.:ninja:

6/10 my little pony is okay i guess.... if you're a 10 year old girl :p jk jk ! everyone has their interests. there's a club at my school called "bronies" that draws these all over campus in chalk.:ninja:

Bronies? more like JABRONIES, AYOOOO!!!!!! lol

umm, 9 out of 10 because when I see your username pop up on SDN I think of MintBerryCrunch from south park. Not sure why.

Protip: Bacon is f**cking awesome. Ignore @J Senpai and @amazing tekkers for their blasphemies. Pork fat is nectar of the gods.

resistance_is_futile_by_mattus701-d4eg8yw.png
:D
Mmm. Mint. Mint + chocolate. 10/10.

Tip: Don't build you expectations for yourself around the talents or capabilities of others.

Ehh....8/10, only because of the following story:

One of our attendings gave a talk on vascular IR; he had a picture of a unicorn on the title page that said something along the lines of, "Interventional Radiology: Like Surgery, but more magical". One of the students asked him facetiously if he was a Bronie....except the way he said it sounded like "Brownie". The attending in question is Indian.....

One of our attendings gave a talk on vascular IR; he had a picture of a unicorn on the title page that said something along the lines of, "Interventional Radiology: Like Surgery, but more magical". One of the students asked him facetiously if he was a Bronie....except the way he said it sounded like "Brownie". The attending in question is Indian.....

LOLLLLL

Pfft hahaha! That's amazing.

@Amba. 6/10 Not sure what it is but it looks like a white nerd trying to be black. Or maybe I just insulted a successful famous person.

2/10 Not into any of those sports and it's just a weird avatar.

Tip: extend your considerations to all life, not only humans.

9/10. Girly. I like girly girls.

New Avatar. Rate it pplz.

8/10. This is why certain religions prohibit the consumption of pork.

Status
Not open for further replies.