The official "rate the avatar above you" thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm baconshrimps 10/10 but I'll take a kitty with popcorn 7/10

not just a Bond girl but Bond's boss.... M... "the evil Queen of numbers"

Tip: use your LizzyM score to determine the schools that are in your target range.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
10/10 because it is related to basketball
It's ultimate frisbee, hense ultimate evolution :yeahright:.

10/10 for M. It's a shame she dies :(.

Tip: Choose ECs you actually enjoy. Then go and enjoy them! (might be repeat of someone else's)

6/10... NASCAR isn't my favorite thing on TV, but cool shot though

George Washington SOM is like a girlfriend with insecurity issues. You gotta constantly woo them.

George Washington SOM is like a girlfriend with insecurity issues. You gotta constantly woo them.

7/10

TIP: Avoid URM threads...

6.9/10... Assorted balls.

Tip: Try to maintain perspective, be humble.

Last edited by a moderator:
10/10 Hot Fuzz is one of the best movies EVER!

5/10... Not sure what's that supposed to be

Tip: use the social/class threads to post non-preallo related stuff

5/10 Football ruins the spherical composition of the portrait.

Tip: Don't eat chinese food the night before an interview.

8/10 SO FLUFFY

Tip: Have a basic understanding of policy reform and other current medical topics.

Members don't see this ad :)
10/10 because of this:

Tip: Apply early or you'll hate your life.

Last edited:
5/10 because I'm confused about the avatar, but love the username.

Tip: For real though...keep a punching bag nearby throughout the application cycle. Replace as necessary.

5/10 because I'm confused about the avatar, but love the username.

Tip: For real though...keep a punching bag nearby throughout the application cycle. Replace as necessary.

8/10.

Tip: Consult the LGCG crew for adcom advice.

6/10 Teams sports are meh.

Tip: Keep your algebra skills sharp. They come in handy all the time.

Team sports? :eyebrow:

6/10... I remembered what it was then I forgot.

Tip; take calculus-based physics to actually learn physics

Team sports? :eyebrow:

6/10... I remembered what it was then I forgot.

Tip; take calculus-based physics to actually learn physics
The sports related to the game balls in your avatar. Except basket ball. I like to play on occasion. 7/10.

PS: It's a star fleet medical patch. Also, I have a Celestia.

10/10 Space is cool.

tip: wear a white coat to your interview

Did you just call my avatar NASCAR!?

Tip: For anyone who wants to watch a fantastic documentary Senna

Last edited:
10/10

You've got my favorite logo in ur avvy?

Tip- Close your eyes when you're filling out AMCAS.

easy 13 (baker's dozen)/10 for the Muffin King

Tip: This journey is long and arduous. When it gets you down (and it invariably will) just remember the wise words of Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: "Never give up, never surrender!"

Reactions: 1 users

Tip: This journey is long and arduous. When it gets you down (and it invariably will) just remember the wise words of Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: "Never give up, never surrender!"

3/10

Tip: Avoid troll threads whenever you can... unless you're hunting for likes :naughty:

3/10

Tip: Avoid troll threads whenever you can... unless you're hunting for likes :naughty:

6/10, one point for each ball. Need 4 more balls.

Tip: Plan a vacation. You'll need it if you get in. You'll REALLY need it if you don't.

1/10

Can't see you very well in this helmet.

Some say he was accepted into WashU with a perfect LSAT score of 45, and that he is the love child of Daft Punk and a Stormtrooper. All we know is he's called The STIG!

Last edited:
8/10... cool racecar but -2 for gross Marlboro sponsor

Tip: buy some dogecoin

7/10, not sure what I'm looking at.

8/10 bc cats are evil.

Tip: FAPping is your friend if you are "qualified" to do so ;)
9/10 -1 for not having the lovestruck minion.

Tip: Avoid processed foods if you have IBS.

5/10 Football ruins the spherical composition of the portrait.

Tip: Don't eat chinese food the night before an interview.
I actually ate Chinese food the morning of one of my interviews. Lots of calories, a good mix of protein, fat, simple carbs, and complex carbs. Just don't do it if you have a weak stomach.

6/10 because Bruce Wayne is so much better than Kal-El.

Tip: If you're going to drink more than once a week, try to take a vitamin B complex supplement daily. Alcohol devastates your thiamine stores, leading to all sorts of awful side effects. Coupling a vitamin B complex supplement with a 32 oz Gatorade can often make the following morning easier after a night of heavier drinking.

8/10; in the words of the great Edna Mode, "no capes."

Tip: try to limit your SDN advice giving to topics with which you are actually familiar. If you're making assumptions, estimates or are sharing an opinion, make that clear. Don't create extra legwork for others who then have to go fact-checking or post-history-surfing to patch things up.

EDIT: Now I'm going through my posts to see if I've been hypocritical :scared: :ninja:

Last edited:
8/10; in the words of the great Edna Mode, "no capes."

Tip: try to limit your SDN advice giving to topics with which you are actually familiar. If you're making assumptions, estimates or are sharing an opinion, make that clear. Don't create extra legwork for others who then have to go fact-checking or post-history-surfing to patch things up.

EDIT: Now I'm going through my posts to see if I've been hypocritical :scared: :ninja:

1/10. completely overrated.

Tip: if you are a premed/high schooler/middle schooler etc., avoiding posting in allo + advanced forums.

10/10 for recognizing the muffin king. Best Dexters lab episode. Tied with "Labels".

Tip: When making your list of schools to apply to, pin a map of the US to a cork board and get about 20 darts.

Last edited:
10/10 for recognizing the muffin king. Best Dexters lab episode. Tied with "Labels".

Tip: When making your list of schools to apply to, pin a map of the US to a cork board and get about 20 darts.

0/10 for breaking the sequence (and your avatar is odd).

Tip: USNWR >>> MSAR any day :naughty:

You're on this thread too much. Fishing for compliments? Shoo troll, don't bother me.

1/10 for revenge. Muahahah.

Tip: I have yet to meet someone who has regretted taking a voluntary gap year, but have met plenty of medical students who regret not taking one.

0/10 again :naughty: And troll lolwut? k bro

That's a pretty good tip. :thumbup:

-1000/10 because Yoda is my teacher and mentor and I must defend master's honor!

Tip: Don't intend to be pregnant throughout all 4 years of Med school and/or residency and plan to fly/travel every weekend to visit your long distance SO.

9/10 for minionness.

Tip: +1 to @jeghaber's tip. Gap years are great. At least consider it.

6/10, your cargo shorts are several sizes too large, sitting on overturned trashcan.

Tip: Don't act like you're not impressed.

6/10, your cargo shorts are several sizes too large, sitting on overturned trashcan.

Tip: Don't act like you're not impressed.

7/10 lols at derpy Mega Man

Tip: videogames make you a better surgeon, science proves it. So keep on playing.

5/10 because I have no idea what that character is, but do like that he seems to be a cyborg of sorts.

Has anyone here played Parasite Eve 2 cause that would help in finding out what my avatar is? No? Okay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.