The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No alcohol for me, just a little sleep deprivation. Just like the good ol days.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Join me on my quest to pull an all nighter in preparation for my early morning shift at the hospital. Movies, chocolate, and lots of coffee are promised. No alcohol but sleep deprivation is similar, right? ;):arghh:

Baby Driver and Spiderman have been acquired from redbox. Currently watching the Santa Clause. Coffee is hot and delicious.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This movie would be more interesting of the mom was the one who startled Santa off the roof.

Reactions: 1 user
Why do so many people wake up when Santa comes? It's not supposed to work that way, or there would be way less movies with characters who don't believe in Santa as major plot points.

We're at the North Pole now! The elves are the best. I love how in stride they take their boss being replaced by a clueless adult.

Bernard :love:

Reactions: 4 users
Don't know if you're still up pbc but I'm loving the commentary.
My phone died, so momentary absence :p

Guys guys guys I thought I was loyal to Andrew Garfield but this new Spider-Man is really good. Will report back when movie is over.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so confused about this timeline. Was the first avengers movie 8 years before civil war? I thought everything was like, weeks apart.

The bad guy's coat looks really feminine. Whenever he's onscreen in his street clothes he doesn't look intimidating, he looks like a loveable drag queen.

I thought he'd activated death mode because his eyes looked red but then I remembered he doesn't have Karen.

I need to pay better attention

There was a joke about 2008

Did Iron Man come out that long ago?

Was Happy here all along and I don't remember him?

Attachments

• E62C79B5-3D06-41E2-BA41-CC843519117E.jpeg
    E62C79B5-3D06-41E2-BA41-CC843519117E.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Apparently I became facebook friends with about 5 billion of you a year ago today. Literally. Five billion of y'all.
I keep getting 'people you may know' recommendations that I'm prettty sure are sdn'ers and I'm so stuck between wanting to friend everybody and not wanting to be a creep.

Reactions: 7 users
I keep getting 'people you may know' recommendations that I'm prettty sure are sdn'ers and I'm so stuck between wanting to friend everybody and not wanting to be a creep.

I literally think I only sent friend requests 2 people from sdn (and only because they told me to) because I didn't want a be a creep. I like to be the acceptor in these facebook scenarios.

Reactions: 4 users
You definitely creeped me out for a second but I figured out who you were with the help of Trilt and accepted your request :p