The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol I definitely didn't realize I was reading posts from yesterday when I responded, so thought "tomorrow" meant...tomorrow. I gots ta study, have fun guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
what if....and stay with me here....what if time is a human construct and there's no such thing is a right/wrong time or early/late

giphy.gif

#QuestionEverything
#SmashThePatriarchy
#AmIDoingThisRight?

Reactions: 3 users
what if....and stay with me here....what if time is a human construct and there's no such thing is a right/wrong time or early/late

giphy.webp

#QuestionEverything
#SmashThePatriarchy
#AmIDoingThisRight?
Your gif didn't work so no

Members don't see this ad :)
I did a thing today!

*poof*

Don't quote please, I'll take the picture down later. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users
27D32EC2-3905-47B7-9510-DA69E6ACABDD.jpeg

Omg @PrincessButterCup i love your fox!!!! I was going to comment and say I want that but then I’d have to say I already have one (which I couldn’t do without showing you all the picture lol).

Reactions: 7 users
I'm relieved it's grammatically correct instead of:

Just breath
Your okay​

Phew.
I’m a big grammar person so I would dieeeeee. If they messed up or I messed it up writing it out for them. I also have much anxiety so I would probably cut my arm off if it said what you wrote :boom:

That thing that happened to my family in Montana:

A lawyer friend is helping us make a federal case of it and they just filed the paperwork.

Thank you all again for helping my family when we really needed it!

Reactions: 7 users
They’ve already upped it this year from last by making it 31 days of Halloween instead of 13 :laugh:
Maybe next year it’ll be 24/7 hocus pocus
I was so excited when they upped it I thought that would mean more variety. But no it meant hocus pocus a bagillion times. :bang:

Reactions: 1 users
pretty lame but if you guys are bored and want to watch my face play video games ~~ twitch.tv/alexywtf

Today consisted of beak reconstruction surgery to correct a severe laceration. It was touch and go for a while there, and she lost a lot of blood [stuffing], but I believed that she was going to pull through. (I did intentionally keep my tails longer so that way there would be less of a chance of Addy causing dehiscence)

669595AA-87B3-4D84-A4BA-C3AF0E5F160A.jpeg

That is, until her not so gentle mother decided to also perform her own surgery and did a DIY enucleation.

68966253-FEBF-4A04-9F89-195D973AF408.jpeg

At this moment, our team of surgeons are debating the anesthetic risks of putting Duck back under to repair the eye. Sharez n prayerz are appreciated during this hard time.

Reactions: 12 users