The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@DVMDream I saw this on FB today, and I laughed really hard and thought of you! 100% sounds like something you’d do/ write

A54FB164-E80C-4118-9A24-A376F3BC160A.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Keep calm everyone, but all the Harry Potter movies are gonna be on Netflix.

GET THE POPCORN AND BLANKETS AND WANDS AND ROBES! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT; THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

tumblr_lboxp0rG461qb0zfoo1_500.gif

Reactions: 4 users

GET THE POPCORN AND BLANKETS AND WANDS AND ROBES! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT; THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

YA GET ME ALL PUMPED AND EXCITED FOR HARRY POTTER ON NETFLIX BUT DONT EVEN CHECK YOUR SOURCES. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::sendoff::sendoff::sendoff::sendoff::sendoff:

They’re not coming to the US Netflix. Belgium and France only.

Like given...
YA GET ME ALL PUMPED AND EXCITED FOR HARRY POTTER ON NETFLIX BUT DONT EVEN CHECK YOUR SOURCES. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::sendoff::sendoff::sendoff::sendoff::sendoff:

... And rescinded

Reactions: 7 users

Pshhh if you don’t know how to switch your Netflix to international versions, that’s not on me

Pshhh if you don’t know how to switch your Netflix to international versions, that’s not on me
How is going through a VPN on my laptop and then putting it on my tv with an HDMI cord easier than putting the DVD in my DVD player and clicking play. If it were on Netflix I could just watch directly on my tv since it’s a smart tv.

How is going through a VPN on my laptop and then putting it on my tv with an HDMI cord easier than putting the DVD in my DVD player and clicking play. If it were on Netflix I could just watch directly on my tv since it’s a smart tv.
Apparently it’s not smart enough huh?

Members don't see this ad :)
oh I’m not as young as I used to be. Dreading the next 7 hours I have to spend with cadavers because I decided to hydrate too much last night

oh I’m not as young as I used to be. Dreading the next 7 hours I have to spend with cadavers because I decided to hydrate too much last night

86399EEF-3E55-4CFE-8CC9-4AFF57F14011.gif

Girl you ain’t even old enough to rent a car yet.

Reactions: 8 users
i liked her post just to spite you
I don't think you understand, Lee sent me a personal message (used my name and everything) asking me to defend the professionalism of this website. I have been called upon. I may not be the hero SDN needs right now, but I'm the one it deserves.

Reactions: 6 users
I don't think you understand, Lee sent me a personal message (used my name and everything) asking me to defend the professionalism of this website. I have been called upon. I may not be the hero SDN needs right now, but I'm the one it deserves.
You'd think they would have picked someone more well-liked for that job

Reactions: 6 users
You'd think they would have picked someone more well-liked for that job
Pshhhh don't even have a 1.5 post-like ratio and think you can step to me? Don't make me laugh peasant :p

Reactions: 1 user
Let me know when you get your 10 year badges, children.

How many likes would I have if they had existed for the first six years I was here? Who knows.

Reactions: 8 users
Let me know when you get your 10 year badges, children.

How many likes would I have if they had existed for the first six years I was here? Who knows.
Here's an extra one to make up for those you lost out on