UF V. SUNY Buffalo

Started by jkurtz02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkurtz02

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This may sound like a strange comparison, but I was wondering which school people would choose SUNY Buffalo or University of Florida. I am a Florida resident (not near UF) and Florida has a slightly better reputation, but I liked UB as a school much more. The cost difference is almost negligible (you can become a NY resident after a year) so I was wondering which school people think is a better choice. It really comes down to reputation v. better feeling and atmosphere. Thanks everyone.
 
This may sound like a strange comparison, but I was wondering which school people would choose SUNY Buffalo or University of Florida. I am a Florida resident (not near UF) and Florida has a slightly better reputation, but I liked UB as a school much more. The cost difference is almost negligible (you can become a NY resident after a year) so I was wondering which school people think is a better choice. It really comes down to reputation v. better feeling and atmosphere. Thanks everyone.

I'm a current UF undergrad and I've heard a lot of complaints about UF COM. I'd go with SUNY Buffalo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.