Wayne state and WMED v.s MSUCOM & DMUCOM

Started by Pablo94
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pablo94

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you guys had any of these schools as your options what school would you attend? Are those MD schools considered low tier and the DO schools "high-tier"? Would you rather go to an MD school like WMED or Wayne state or attend MSUCOM/DMUCOM?
 
My personal opinion, out of those I would pick wayne state.
Id pick MD over DO, easy. And Wayne is much more established than WMED, with very good clinical opportunities.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wayne St hands down. I wouldn't even consider it "low tier" at all.

I don't know much about DMUCOM but I know MSUCOM is very well established in an already DO-friendly state.
 
Although I'm a A Do at MSUCOM, I say go Wayne . Its your best opinion out of the 4 . Western has a lot o holes, Wayne's getting iffy from what my friend tells me but they are established .


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
You would make a decision like that based on the title of an article, that says in the body of the article that they are trying to improve the program? That's exactly why I tell people to avoid this site.

No I tell him to avoid for many reason, Wayne state is not what it used to be. If it was his only choice then go no doubt but the fact that he has choice we settle for mediocre . I have friend who went to Msucom for a few weeks and then got off their waitlist and decided to go. He regrets it. Long story short go where you feel most at home .


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile