You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Ohio State
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 OOS II. Received it January 20th. 🥹
When did you submit, LM score+1 OOS II. Received it January 20th. 🥹
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MED WARRIOR
Full Member
Hey yall, i summited my evaluation a day late cuz did not know it was business days, am i cooked ?
JadedMandarin
Full Member
+1 A!!! I am so excited
maybefuturedoctor7
Full Member
anyone know what it means to be deferred? Thank you!!!
johnmiller10123467
New Member
Hello, I am having difficulty finding out how to reaccess the secondary from the link in the email. It does not redirect me back to the secondary application. Does anyone know how to reaccess the secondary application?
I don't think you can reaccess for OSUHello, I am having difficulty finding out how to reaccess the secondary from the link in the email. It does not redirect me back to the secondary application. Does anyone know how to reaccess the secondary application?
Beastmode5556
Full Member
When they tell you the date that your admissions decision will be uploaded to the portal does it happen right at midnight, another scheduled time in the day or is it just at a random time?
quaintoctopies
New Member
Has anyone who interviewed primary care track heard back/following sdn? I really want to know when they send out the first round of acceptances, but I may just have to wait old fashioned style.
SlipperyFish
Full Member
From what I remember last time it’s like 5am that day or something like that.When they tell you the date that your admissions decision will be uploaded to the portal does it happen right at midnight, another scheduled time in the day or is it just at a random time?
Beastmode5556
Full Member
Thank you so much! That actually makes sense as I think I got the email that my portal updated with the interview invitation around that time as wellFrom what I remember last time it’s like 5am that day or something like that.
jackfrost59
Full Member
Has anyone had to reschedule there interview? and were they flexible?
SlipperyFish
Full Member
I haven’t had to reschedule but tried to one time, pretty easy going. I believe they only did interviews on specific days (Mondays and Wednesdays). Just a heads up with cycle being late postponing an interview comes with risk since it’s rolling admissions.Has anyone had to reschedule there interview? and were they flexible?
jackfrost59
Full Member
okay got it thanks!I haven’t had to reschedule but tried to one time, pretty easy going. I believe they only did interviews on specific days (Mondays and Wednesdays). Just a heads up with cycle being late postponing an interview comes with risk since it’s rolling admissions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AsianRaisin
New Member
+1 A for OSU-PCT on 2/6! Wishing the absolute best of luck to everyone, you are all going to be amazing doctors! 🙂
Beastmode5556
Full Member
Hi all, I get my decision this Friday and I heard that the decision comes pretty early like 5am. This is a stupid question but I was wondering if we get an email that says our decision (acceptance or WL) or if it just sends an email saying to check the portal regardless of what the decision is? Hopefully this makes sense, thanks guys
I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't get any sort of email with my decision or an email to check my portal (I got deferred tho, so maybe it's different if you receive a final decision like an A). But yeah, I just checked my portal whenever I woke up 💀Hi all, I get my decision this Friday and I heard that the decision comes pretty early like 5am. This is a stupid question but I was wondering if we get an email that says our decision (acceptance or WL) or if it just sends an email saying to check the portal regardless of what the decision is? Hopefully this makes sense, thanks guys
MED WARRIOR
Full Member
sorry dumb Q but 5AM CST Or PST???
Beastmode5556
Full Member
Not sure I've heard different times but regardless its early i think hahasorry dumb Q but 5AM CST Or PST???
MED WARRIOR
Full Member
Hahah thanks, stressing outNot sure I've heard different times but regardless its early i think haha
Beastmode5556
Full Member
Same big dawg haha hopefully not too long of a night with good news in the morning!Hahah thanks, stressing out
Beastmode5556
Full Member
Got deferred today and am wondering how common it is to get accepted off of this list?
jackfrost59
Full Member
are u IS, or OOS?Got deferred today and am wondering how common it is to get accepted off of this list?
Beastmode5556
Full Member
Im out of stateare u IS, or OOS?
Beastmode5556
Full Member
Also does anyone know anything about letters of intent here? I can't find anything on their website
monkeydiablo
New Member
IS A! I was deferred in October but I sent an update letter this month!
notphysicsguy
Full Member
Where do you send update letters?IS A! I was deferred in October but I sent an update letter this month!
jackfrost59
Full Member
is a interview mid march, interviewing for waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
broccolicheddarsoup14
Full Member
+1 OOS II - its for the last interview date which they state is 3/11 btw - anyone know how soon after I can expect to hear an answer?
MikeyMPH
Full Member
They'll tell you during the interview but it'll likely be around the end of March.+1 OOS II - its for the last interview date which they state is 3/11 btw - anyone know how soon after I can expect to hear an answer?
jackfrost59
Full Member
Does the difference between a 3/9 vs 3/11 interview date matter if i need to reschedule?
saltykiosk
Full Member
How long does the interview typically last for?
MikeyMPH
Full Member
You get interviewed by two different people, each person in their own zoom call for 45 min. Total day is about 4 1/2 hoursHow long does the interview typically last for?
Safe to assume that the last batch of II will be sent out this week?
SlipperyFish
Full Member
Does anybody know what the acceptance rate for CMT is?
dandelionmaze
Full Member
I think in the info session I went to they said they've had about 50% AR so far because the program doesn't have match lists for people to look at yetDoes anybody know what the acceptance rate for CMT is?
SlipperyFish
Full Member
Wait is that 50% AR based off people interviewed or 50% based off applicants as a wholeI think in the info session I went to they said they've had about 50% AR so far because the program doesn't have match lists for people to look at yet
pulsatilepony
Full Member
Almost certainly the formerWait is that 50% AR based off people interviewed or 50% based off applicants as a whole
dandelionmaze
Full Member
I looked at my notes and I had written down "about 60 eligible applicants for 30 offers for 15 spots" and I'm guessingggg "eligible applicants" means those they chose to interview but I'm honestly not sure lolWait is that 50% AR based off people interviewed or 50% based off applicants as a whole
jackfrost59
Full Member
Does anyone know how many people are in the group me?
thelegend27
New Member
I was waitlisted on the third Friday of November, so it appears to not always be the second Friday.does CMT alert of decisions more than once a month? or is it always the second friday
Beastmode5556
Full Member
Can you submit another update if you submitted one before your interview took place? and what about a LOI?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SlipperyFish
Full Member
Out here sweating bullets for tomorrow
sillygooseontheloose
New Member
Did you get an emailing saying when you would receive a status update? I also interviewed for CMT and am wondering when I’ll get a response!Out here sweating bullets for tomorrow
SlipperyFish
Full Member
When did you interview?Did you get an emailing saying when you would receive a status update? I also interviewed for CMT and am wondering when I’ll get a response!
If I remember correctly I interviewed 2/02 and same day they sent out an email with interviewers emails and also had the release date for CMT (btw it’s tomorrow big boy)
sillygooseontheloose
New Member
I interviewed 2/4, but never received an email like that. So maybe tomorrow, maybe not?? Who knowsWhen did you interview?
If I remember correctly I interviewed 2/02 and same day they sent out an email with interviewers emails and also had the release date for CMT (btw it’s tomorrow big boy)
SlipperyFish
Full Member
I think CMT they only release results once a month but idk i wish I didI interviewed 2/4, but never received an email like that. So maybe tomorrow, maybe not?? Who knows