WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
and this isn't fishy?

listen, I might point things out but I will never try to get anyone to tell me ever what their ability is, look at past games, it's not my thing and it sure af would not be my thing as informed minority
Are you going to vote any time soon? Like maybe within the next 5 minutes?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
guys i'm just a vanilla wolf. i know that's not exciting compared to sporty's cryptic *you really dont wanna kill me* but.

Members don't see this ad :)
weim is Strider- she's my PM buddy...I don't think she's a villager

just a friendly reminder that literally no one has a reason to kill me except me acting like myself and sporty being cryptic.

merp.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Get the **** off my back, Caiter.

MJ is my PM buddy.
dude, wtf. calm down. I switched off you. allie's vouch was too late to change votes but I was just pointing it out.

Check your votes!

Night 2 It's the Family Business Kill Vote Tally

MJ () -
SAR (2) - snowy, jboo
Weim (7) - genny, sar, caiter, sporty, mj, pippy, cray
Cray (1) - shelter
Sporty (5) - Skim, finn, kcough, allie, weim
Glam () -
Caiter (2) - dolphin, glam
am () -
kaydubz (1) - stagg
jboo (1) - am

19/19 votes

giphy-7-2.gif

definitely not the welcome back to WW after a year off that i hoped for >_<

Is a rule number 7 not a hard and fast rule? Bc that’s why I stopped posting :whistle:

Night 2

Night, the time for the pack to come to a consensus on who they would kill. Or, it would be if the wolves could be present to discuss their potential targets. Dubz and Karabou patiently waited for the pack to show up and begin the discussion. Eventually Caiter, Sporty, and Weim seemed to come to the forefront of the discussion. Many ties were made and broken (creating much sadness for Dubz and Karabou). 'I'm Karabou' shouted Caiter. 'MJ is my pm partner' shouted Sporty. With those cries it was much too late when Allie shouted 'Weim is Strider. Don't kill her.' The kill submitted, there was no going back.

Dead is @WeimMama, SummertheLynx, who was untrackable and difficult to lynch

It is now Day 2. Get your actions in! Deadline is 9am EST.

Family Members:

1. @Mad Jack
2. @allieh8607
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @SportPonies
9. @johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
11. @finnickthedog
12. @Caiter92
13. @PippyPony
14. @genny
15. @kcoughli
16. @Stagg737
17. @sheltermed
18. @Crayola227
19. @Glammyre
20. @Skimble

Dead:
Skiski - Kaydubs, vanilla wolf
Weim - STL, ninja

Reactions: 6 users
ummmm ok so the wolves have covers lol

So I was right it was weird weim still voted for me after claiming to read the thread lol

Reactions: 2 users
:whistle::whistle::angelic:

Reactions: 2 users
contingency kill allie
but why? Everyone has pm buddies. Allie vouching for hers isn't weird. I find it real unlikely they'd both be villagers (red--I don't feel like trying to change the color on my phone lol), but maybe that's just me.

I posted earlier about having very minor feels for weim, wish I would have followed that hunch. She hadn't yet posted on the thread today, but PMed me asking why I was voting for SAR. Then when I explained, shortly afterwards she also voted SAR. It just felt weird but not substantial enough for me to want to vote there. Gotta start trusting my gut. I realize this is probably WIFOM-y but whatever.