Frog Eat Frog WWorld - An Amphibian Adventure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It was refreshing to see a serial killer because I realized in spec chat they haven't existed since my first wolf game.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
although I admit i'm biased because cats but it might actually be nice if the wolf/evil cat pack of @genny and @Caiter92 would've actually won. or even serial killing cat @PippyPony :cat: I like evil cats :cat::cat:
Everyone likes evil cats

IMG_20190802_125822.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
DON'T TRUST THE THIRD PARTY EVER
wolves had to be the only killer left to win, so I would have needed to kill you eventually, but I felt like my best chance was keeping you around to kill off people for me :laugh:

I was torn between mpm and jboo when they both got outed, but felt like jboo was more suspcious of me so decided to kill her first.... and then was informed when the game was over she had looked into mpm the night she died. whoops hahha

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It was refreshing to see a serial killer because I realized in spec chat they haven't existed since my first wolf game.
Wait no

That has to be false

Also that was STL and I told him he was playing too obviously sketchballs to be an experienced player lmao
My greatest WW moment

But pretty sure I didn't want to lynch you when everyone else did soooo... oops lol

Wait no

That has to be false

Also that was STL and I told him he was playing too obviously sketchballs to be an experienced player lmao
My greatest WW moment
I wish it wasn't because I love shooty 3p roles and being at their mercy, but survivor seems to be more favored for games.

I think we are calling him Tricky (maybe Trickster if he is feeling more grown up someday)

Multiple backstories to that name, inquire if interested
I'd like to make an inquiry.

Reactions: 2 users
Mr. Rabies asleep in my lap after we watched our first movie together. (It was Ever After...which I will date myself horribly by saying it was the first DVD my sister and I bought to watch on our new desktop HP computer)

IMG_20190803_013651.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I think we are calling him Tricky (maybe Trickster if he is feeling more grown up someday)

Multiple backstories to that name, inquire if interested
I am submitting an official inquiry :p

Ok so

1) We are only allowed one cat on our lease, and had to fight for Wesley to be on there in the first place. So we did the responsible thing and got a cat that looks identical so we can trick our landlord

2) he was a tricky complicated case in the hospital. We still don't know the etiology of his head tilt (described in detail in dead chat)

3) we just went to England for an anniversary vacation, and while there, listened to All Creatures Great and Small, which I deeply love because I'm that vet med person. There is an iconic spoiled af dog named Tricky Woo in the book, and on the audio book there is a lot of hilariously british content that starts with his mistress calling "Tricky! Tricky! Oh dear me." etc. He has a pen pal in South America and he is awesome.

4) My husband secretly loves magic tricks, which he would murder me for sharing with the internet but there it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok so

1) We are only allowed one cat on our lease, and had to fight for Wesley to be on there in the first place. So we did the responsible thing and got a cat that looks identical so we can trick our landlord

2) he was a tricky complicated case in the hospital. We still don't know the etiology of his head tilt (described in detail in dead chat)

3) we just went to England for an anniversary vacation, and while there, listened to All Creatures Great and Small, which I deeply love because I'm that vet med person. There is an iconic spoiled af dog named Tricky Woo in the book, and on the audio book there is a lot of hilariously british content that starts with his mistress calling "Tricky! Tricky! Oh dear me." etc. He has a pen pal in South America.

4) My husband secretly loves magic tricks, which he would murder me for sharing with the internet but there it is.
I know someone who adopted only tuxedos because she could only have two cats on her lease... and she had 6 :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Loki would have also been a good name for kitten since he's the trickster god :p

It's REALLY hard to take pictures of black cats... especially in the dark...but omg.

IMG_20190803_015014.jpg

Are we reenacting the crucifixion? Are we both going to hell? Probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Loki would have also been a good name for kitten since he's the trickster god :p
I have always liked the concept, but Loki sounds like a girl's name to me, now and forever. But yeah I thought about that. Also Coyote because of the trickster god from Shasta mythology, among other Native American religious traditions. But decided on Tricky because it was less limited to one sphere of interpretation.

#catnerd
(Also #mythology nerd..that's related to what I studied in undergrad haha)

Definitely thought genny was a wolf

Definitely thought caiter sounded too reasonable and non-panicked to be a wolf

And my win condition was god damn exactly what I said it was, you goons

Thank you mods, I had a lot of fun this game until I got lynched haha. I'm impressed it lasted as long as it did.

In the future village...a straight up mass claim might be better earlier on, since once those 3 were cleared, there was nothing anyone could say ;) But good game after I died!

And special mention to wolves because I think they got the short end of the stick haha.
Glad you had fun! I am also impressed it lasted like...twice as long as expected lol

I think in this setup the mass claim actually works better later, if they live that long. If they do it too early I feel like they would get killed real fast without getting any results, so it wouldn't matter as much. The timing here was perfect for the circumstances since with genny dead, blocking was equivalent to seering and jboo had the results on you so you couldn't claim vanilla.

except for very wrong reasons hahaha pip and i joking about a cat wasn't an alliance :laugh:

The buddy buddy **** is what made me suspect you at first, not the main reason I tunneled on you guys lol. I don't tend to put forth much effort in my reasoning because no one listens to anything I say regardless of what it is :shrug:

(not salty, just sayin)

Re: identical cats

We can only have 2 pets on our lease and had 3 last year (2 orange). @SkiOtter tried to convince me and my roommates to adopt another trio of orange brothers because “no one will notice if you have 6 cats and 5 are orange” haha

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
A few of my favorites that didn't make it into the game (sorry, I have a salamander bias)

Blue-Ridge Two Line Salamander (Eurycea Wilderae)
25367452583_ac23825028_b.jpg

Red Salamander (Pseudotriton Ruber)
large.jpg

Spotted salamander (Ambystoma maculatum)
9019102216_0557e324e5_b.jpg

Long-tailed salamander (Eurycea longicauda)
20479912764_fbc1ee5cc0_b.jpg

And the spectators were my favorite group of frogs - the Poison dart/arrow frogs (Dendrobatidae)
Examples-of-Dendrobatidae-frogs-a-Dendrobates-auratus-also-known-as-the-green-and-black.png

Reactions: 1 users