Frog Eat Frog WWorld - An Amphibian Adventure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Kitten spam but I don't care if it's not game related

View attachment 274548
View attachment 274549
View attachment 274551

But he says "don't kill my mommy plz"
Reminds me of when Zigzoo sported the same shave job
371A527D-EC9B-4A69-9396-FCFA1F544FA0.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
***lynch MJ*** for the reasons in my post above.

He just really seems like he’s trying to skirt by and keep off of anyone’s radar.

I don’t think pippy’s a wolf, but MJ is playing a lot like he did in Dogs and Horses when he was a wolf.
I mean she did say shes third party

I mean she did say shes third party
Yes, which is why I’m fine not lynching her today. Cause we know what she is. She could be lying about that, but I don’t think she is. We know something about her, but we don’t about MJ.

Members don't see this ad :)
Idk really what to say though... we can't have you killing someone tonight. That means the wolf has to choose between me and barky to kill, leaving one villager hard cleared going into tomorrow. Maybe I'll block the right person by chance
I mean I could kill one of the non-cleared people and speed this up a little bit more

Anyone want to talk about the thought process behind them killing jboo? I get that jboo was a seer, but my tinfoil is that she can only see cannibals... so that means that the final wolf must also be a cannibal- also confirmed by the night write up
She said she was a cannibal seer...that was the whole point of yesterday...

Was at doctors appointments all day.
Good news: I’m not actively dying

Let’s not repeat whatever game that was last summer with Coffee winning as 3P. Wedding? Afterparty? Whatever that was.

I thought about it more today while I was driving and I think it may have been better to lynch Pippy after all yesterday, but whatever. What’s done is done. She just definitely needs to go today.

#####lynch Pippy#####

Yes, which is why I’m fine not lynching her today. Cause we know what she is. She could be lying about that, but I don’t think she is. We know something about her, but we don’t about MJ.
Okay yeah but what if we lynch mj and he's a wolf... but pippys win condition could be to outlive the wolves. I believe everything else she said, but I don't believe for a second that is her win condition. Wouldn't that be extremely difficult to achieve? She has been playing in a way that is helping village, but letting her go any longer would be a mistake. Depending on how tonight goes/if I live, I'd probably be happy lynching mj tomorrow.

Plus, as an added benefit, we get confirmation of her kills affiliation.

If Pippy kills tonight, that brings us too close to endgame for my liking if we are wrong. And the ratio at that point still including a third party puts us at even more of a disadvantage.

You are beginning to scare me with this.

Reactions: 1 user
Was at doctors appointments all day.
Good news: I’m not actively dying

Let’s not repeat whatever game that was last summer with Coffee winning as 3P. Wedding? Afterparty? Whatever that was.

I thought about it more today while I was driving and I think it may have been better to lynch Pippy after all yesterday, but whatever. What’s done is done. She just definitely needs to go today.

#####lynch Pippy#####
Meh with that type of seering in a game where the # of village power roles was known, it was only a matter of time before I died and I really did not expect to win because the win condition is crazy hard. So it would not be a coffee scenario but oh well. I wasn't expecting you to lynch MJ over me anyways :rolleyes:

I disagree it would have been better for me to go yesterday and as I keep saying, I think I could still help you all, but if you don't want the help, that's your decision. But I will definitely start rooting for the wolf.

Okay yeah but what if we lynch mj and he's a wolf... but pippys win condition could be to outlive the wolves. I believe everything else she said, but I don't believe for a second that is her win condition. Wouldn't that be extremely difficult to achieve? She has been playing in a way that is helping village, but letting her go any longer would be a mistake. Depending on how tonight goes/if I live, I'd probably be happy lynching mj tomorrow.

Plus, as an added benefit, we get confirmation of her kills affiliation.

If Pippy kills tonight, that brings us too close to endgame for my liking if we are wrong. And the ratio at that point still including a third party puts us at even more of a disadvantage.

You are beginning to scare me with this.
If I didn't know you were village because it was written in the intro post that you are, I would have sworn wolves had a role blocker.

And again, you're not listening to what I am saaaaying

I think it's hilarious that people expect me to be pulling all kinds of devious **** when I'm third party, when actually I tend to just put all my cards on the table.

No reason to lie, so I haven't lied about a single thing since I was outed, but sure, ok. I'm going to ruin all your plans by being a super sneak.

Today was a complete waste and you'd be better off with me narrowing your field down by shooting someone. ... again.

I can't win if I'm lynched so that's all you would need to do tomorrow.

I believe everything else she said, but I don't believe for a second that is her win condition.
And I will lol @ you panicky villagers when it turns out to be exactly my win condition

Wouldn't that be extremely difficult to achieve?
Yes, yes it would.

I thought my odds were better with trying to play hard village but I'm thinking I maybe should have gone to the dark side.

Finn's swap on Ms P on D1 was weird and you all should maybe be pushing a little harder on sporty here in my opinion. She has received zero pressure.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope you ALSO realize that lynching MJ tomorrow will be equally unhelpful, so if he is village and gets mislynched, then it's not looking good for you all.

Whereas I could say, eat him alive tonight and then you could actually have a discussion with people at lylo

I think it's hilarious that people expect me to be pulling all kinds of devious **** when I'm third party, when actually I tend to just put all my cards on the table.

No reason to lie, so I haven't lied about a single thing since I was outed, but sure, ok. I'm going to ruin all your plans by being a super sneak.

Today was a complete waste and you'd be better off with me narrowing your field down by shooting someone. ... again.

I can't win if I'm lynched so that's all you would need to do tomorrow.
If you miss and the wolf isnt blocked that puts us at 2 non-vill 1 vill so no thanks

Plus you wouldn't tell us if you did get the wolf because then you could have us hunt each other till you win

If you miss and the wolf isnt blocked that puts us at 2 non-vill 1 vill so no
what gives you the impression that I would miss? Have I missed yet? I think I am the biggest axolotl in the pond.

Plus you wouldn't tell us if you did get the wolf because then you could have us hunt each other till you win
I actually didn't even think of this because kitten

what gives you the impression that I would miss? Have I missed yet? I think I am the biggest axolotl in the pond.

I actually didn't even think of this because kitten
Axolotls are cute and so is your kitten! But maybe because human error or something?

@mypetmoose you are in for a rude awakening tomorrow though if you are expecting MJ to show up for end game.
Here's the thing. No matter how this shakes out, if we lynch you, we have two cleared villagers in endgame.

2 hard clears- 1 uncleared village -1wolf

That puts us at 50/50 which is better than if we keep you around, which could be 1 v 1 v 1 tomorrow morning- which is parity and village loses anyway.

Lynching you today is the only good option.

Official Day 3 Endgame's A Doozy Lynch Tally

MJ (2) - pip, caiter
Pippy (3) - mpm, MJ, barks, Sporty

6/6 votes
Deadline: 11pm EST/8pm PST (~1 hour)

giphy.gif

You have lynched Pippy:
Ambystoma mexicanum, the axolotl - cannibal serial killer with the ability to preform a cannibal night kill each night, a one time night kill avoidance and a one time block avoidance. You also find three bodies she had stashed away:

Genny - Osteopilus septentrionalis, the Cuban Treefrog , and a Cannibal Wolf.
MsP - Dermophis mexicanus, the Mexican burrowing caecilian, and a vanillager.
Miz - Taricha granulosa, the rough-skinned newt, a vanillager (dubz's favorite you monster!)

Reactions: 2 users
It is now Night 3 please submit night actions when you get around to it since we really didn't put a time limit on there :p (but still sooner is nicer thanks)

Let's talk. Somebody has got some 'splainin to do.

Yeah its caiter.
Umm did you ever consider it was super obvious I was going to be blocked last night, so the last wolf decided to not kill because they knew I would be lynched the next day for it?

Because that’s what happened. I’m not a wolf.

MJ is doing exactly what he did in dogs and horses. I really think it’s him, which is why I wanted to lynch him yesterday.

Umm did you ever consider it was super obvious I was going to be blocked last night, so the last wolf decided to not kill because they knew I would be lynched the next day for it?

Because that’s what happened. I’m not a wolf.

MJ is doing exactly what he did in dogs and horses. I really think it’s him, which is why I wanted to lynch him yesterday.
I don't think it was obvious at all. I actually had a hard time choosing. But you realize how this looks right? And your defense right now would be the perfect wolf defense too. We need to lynch you. Tomorrow we can think about MJ and Sporty if this was a fake out.

Today we have 5. Lynch close makes 4.

If it's not you and the game doesn't end that makes 3 village to 1 wolf and we have another chance.

So since today is you bc occams razor- let's talk about tomorrow. If you truly are village, maybe you have some theories to share?

I don't think it was obvious at all. I actually had a hard time choosing. But you realize how this looks right? And your defense right now would be the perfect wolf defense too. We need to lynch you. Tomorrow we can think about MJ and Sporty if this was a fake out.

Today we have 5. Lynch close makes 4.

If it's not you and the game doesn't end that makes 3 village to 1 wolf and we have another chance.

So since today is you bc occams razor- let's talk about tomorrow. If you truly are village, maybe you have some theories to share?
I just wanted to inform you that I think your play has improved a lot since you first started! You should play with us more often

Also

lynch Caiter

Because yes, Occam's Razor.

If she's not the wolf, I have a few theories but I'm not gonna put them on thread until she flips because I don't want to offer any defense for the wolf. They gotta work for that on their own :p

Reactions: 1 users
Day 4 "This Game Wasn't Supposed to Last More Than 3 Days" Lynch Tally

Caiter (4) -
mpm, barks, MJ, sporty

4/5 votes
Deadline: 11pm EST/8pm PST

TgmsOwh.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha