Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ugh. Frickin' dog that wants up at 7am. I want bed.

Anyways, I have been suspicious of TW for most of the game. Especially with SnS and the uncertainty of her being a wolf or not. While I still think it's a possibility, I think she at this point is the most likely to be a wolf. She also has been pretty quiet, birthday or no.

Members don't see this ad.

Ugh. Frickin' dog that wants up at 7am. I want bed.

Anyways, I have been suspicious of TW for most of the game. Especially with SnS and the uncertainty of her being a wolf or not. While I still think it's a possibility, I think she at this point is the most likely to be a wolf. She also has been pretty quiet, birthday or no.

ANDDDDDDDDDDD being silenced twice.

sov i have yet to see you silenced...

I mean I have nothing special to reveal. I have no one to talk to... it kinda sucks at this point bc i survive on the necessity to pm my groupmates.

so if you have to lynch someone, I guess better a villager with no powers than a more important person

i'm going to go to the beach today.. back to sleep per Devyn's orders!

Members don't see this ad :)
Philliab, you rotten stinky wolf. I trusted you!! :mad:

Right now, nohika seems most suspicious, then karuku and TW. Shrug. Though, I will admit that no one should trust my wolf-dar because it's awful. :( HoH and wld were my top peeps before they both died as innocents. Sorry guys!!

I have a feeling that Jam revived someone tonight by what has been said about the role. Guess we'll see when results are posted.

lynch Philliab, just going off of SOV's lead.

The Jam/Kakuru thing is too unclear for me. Whoever has the investigatory item tonight, you'd settle a multi-day issue if you'd investigate one of them.

Orca, thx for healing me (and others) earlier in the game!

Welcome. I hate being dead. In a game I was actually understanding and had time to play.

Philliab, you rotten stinky wolf. I trusted you!! :mad:

Right now, nohika seems most suspicious, then karuku and TW. Shrug. Though, I will admit that no one should trust my wolf-dar because it's awful. :( HoH and wld were my top peeps before they both died as innocents. Sorry guys!!

I have a feeling that Jam revived someone tonight by what has been said about the role. Guess we'll see when results are posted.
And wolves (converted or not) have revived people as well. So I am not giving a free pass on that either.

*at least one of them HAS to be in the nohika-heylo-TW group.
*at least one of them HAS to be in the kakuru-jam-TW group.

Where did these groups come from? Just curious - I've seen them listed several times but I didn't follow the logic, (I understand why each one is suspicious on their own but I don't understand why they are in 3's and why TW is in there twice)

Where did these groups come from? Just curious - I've seen them listed several times but I didn't follow the logic, (I understand why each one is suspicious on their own but I don't understand why they are in 3's and why TW is in there twice)

neither do I dear... neither do i

We were told way back when that every group but one had a wolf in it by sheepdog'spoo, our fearless leader.

The rest is by power of deduction. It is elementary my dear TW, elementary Heylodeb.

We have found those wolves everywhere but Hounds, Pink, and Games division.

One of those divisions was free of wolves (at that point in history). 2 of them had wolves.

So TW is in a division without wolves. So if she is cleared, then the other 2 divisions each harbor a wolf. So I threw TW in each duo and voila, you have the list.

Now that doesn't mean there can't be more than one wolf in a division.
Or that cleared people can't be converted.

But we killed at least one converting wolf, and now we are cleaning out the 2 that we know of for sure.

It is just deductive reasoning. :laugh:

The rest is by power of deduction. It is elementary my dear TW, elementary Heylodeb.

Why is she "dear" TW and I'm just "Heylodeb"?? Ugh. I see how it is, SOV, I see....

In all seriousness - thank you for clarifying.

So, I'm still not a wolf (as in - have not been converted) probably partially due to the fact that I've been on the suspicions list a lot. (I think the other reason is that I make about as crappy as a wolf as I do a villager and the wolvies don't want to deal with this mess!)

The ONLY person I trust is SOV because he tagged and bagged the last wolf. I'm willing to work off of those lists as well. Guess we just have to wait for night to end. :sleep:

I have to clean up and stuff because we have family coming over, so I'll probably disappear for three, four hours sometime this afternoon. :rolleyes: Ugh.

Members don't see this ad :)
.... and in the future, I expect to be addressed with the definite article in front of my name. I am no longer "LIS" - I am now "the LIS".
:roflcopter: Proofreading failed me, that should've said "that LIS had..."

Night is closed, results pending.

Having found a third Organization member, the officers went to bed in a jubilant mood. Several were predicting that this would all be finished soon, and the only thing that anyone noticed was someone headed for the Back Garden, carrying a gun.

In the morning, though, everyone was awakened by Jamr0ckin’s scream of delight. “You’re back! It worked!” she babbled as she hugged the very-much-alive wldlfstdnt. “I wasn’t sure--they all thought you were dead--what if I messed up--but now you’re back!”

wldlfstdnt has returned from the dead and no one died!

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 10 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow
2. PetPony - John Watson, the army doctor
3. SnS - Irene Adler, the Woman
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist - Jim Moriarty, the consulting criminal
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei - Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector
3. devyn - Soo Lin Yao
4. abbercadaver - Sebastian Moran, the sniper

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl - Mrs. Hudson, the landlady
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab - General Shan, the smuggler
3. holdonhope - Sarah Sawyer
4. ksmi117

It is now Day 9. Please vote for one player to lynch. Day closes at 8 pm CDT or when plurality has been reached.

Welcome back wldlf!!

Glad to see no deaths! :D

I had the Belstaff coat last night which sounds rather like a protective item. It doesn't really sound like anyone was attacked last night though from the write-up, though, and I didn't get any indication of the coat did anything for me or not (don't know if I would).
Hopefully someone was protected and some attack was attempted, though--would hate if a conversion happened over night (if the wolves still can without krist I think it was?).

I had the TVs last night!!! I saw Nohika try to attack dvmd but she was traumatized!!!!

lynch Nohika

Lynch Nohika

Totally believe it because I am pretty sure that the PM I sent to my group was my death sentence (though I knew it would be)

And someone has incriminating photos of me

If its you Nohika, I dont believe you have a chance.

now that nohika is going down..... we can move on.

I find it incriminating that the night of the resurrection there is no kill.
I am highly suspicious of jamrockin and by extension wldlfstdnt. Hope I am wrong.

We need to investigate either Jam or TW tonight. Again if we have role blockers i would block one of them.

Ha!!! I knew it!!!!!!!

####Nohika####

I am highly suspicious of jamrockin and by extension wldlfstdnt. Hope I am wrong.

We need to investigate either Jam or TW tonight. Again if we have role blockers i would block one of them.

I was blocked last night. Stupid move bc again I HAVE NO ACTIONS.

So I just know that I was brought back to life. As far as I know I am still a villager.

Just to clarify: I'm not saying this is likely. I think it's hugely unlikely.
Actually as you will see as I we were posting at same time, I do NOT think it so unlikely.

If a wolf had that ability, then I would not allow a kill that night as a mod, and if I remember correctly that is exactly what I did as a wolf when I resurrected IPB her first game.

Actually as you will see as I we were posting at same time, I do NOT think it so unlikely.

If a wolf had that ability, then I would not allow a kill that night as a mod, and if I remember correctly that is exactly what I did as a wolf when I resurrected IPB her first game.
As a mod constructing a game she is very likely to remember being resurrected as a wolf and incorporate it into her own game.

I remain HIGHLY suspicious of Jam. An evil undead sherlock is a nasty thought.

lynch nihika

TW is a wolf too used the browning on her, she agreed not to do anything andwet back to bed that is why no one died.

I don't have to do anything... I have no actions!!

And Nohika was traumatized! I saw it with the TVs.

I blocked nohika last night AND raised a villager Sherlock.... Why am I suspicious?
I'm a villager trying to help us win the game. I had the vest last night and did what SOV asked, blocked nohika.

I'm Molly Hooper, the one who doesn't count.

Oh, btw, lynch nohika

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Lol. I was excited!

####LYNCH NOHIKA####

I blocked nohika last night AND raised a villager Sherlock.... Why am I suspicious?
I'm a villager trying to help us win the game. I had the vest last night and did what SOV asked, blocked nohika.

Oh, btw, lynch nohika

How did you block nohika?

Oh, btw, lynch nohika

Btw Jam, THANK YOU!!! I appreciate being risen from the dead.

Plurality has been reached. Voting is closed and results are pending.

Official Vote Tally:

nohika - 8
(SOV, TW, wldlfstdnt, kismet, LIS, DVMD, Jam, heylodeb)

So I have the vest atm if we can decide who to use it on later.