2008-2009 Albany Secondary Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when Orientation starts? when the white coat ceremony is?

thanks!

Wed Aug 12th and (I think) Fri Aug 14th

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted from alternate as well. My first acceptance! Just as i was about to submit my application to reapply!!

Hi everyone,

Was accepted off the waitlist this morning. But I think I'm going to withdraw. Are we supposed to email our withdrawal or should we call it in?

Can someone supply the contact info? Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Was accepted off the waitlist this morning. But I think I'm going to withdraw. Are we supposed to email our withdrawal or should we call it in?

Can someone supply the contact info? Thanks!

Secretary told me to call them so the waitlist keeps moving quickly, and then send a letter to them for proof.

I withdrew from the waitlist today...

Hi All,

I turned down an offer at Albany after receiving an acceptance at my state institution. I really loved AMC when I visited and am sad I won't be able to go. So many great alumni and an interesting history. May the best man (or woman) win!

All the best,
RM

Well, I withdrew my spot on the waitlist. I just had to commit to the school I was accepted to.

Anyone else caught off guard by the closing of the Lenovo website? I thought we had until today!

You mean the site that has our application status and all that? I can't log in anymore - not sure what that means.

He/She is talking about the website where we are supposed to order our laptops from. They've been having some issues with it.

gr8fulMD - Check the class thread, there some discussion about it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.