Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ohh you're talking about the status one? Wow...that's new. Good luck figuring that out! I'd just give them a call tomorrow and find out, if I were you.i think we're talking about different messages.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ohh you're talking about the status one? Wow...that's new. Good luck figuring that out! I'd just give them a call tomorrow and find out, if I were you.i think we're talking about different messages.
I'm not at the post-interview stage. Still haven't interviewed...what does your status say post-interview?
lol ok. for those who have interviewed, what does your status say?

after catching up on this thread, i checked my status (post-interview) and it says my file has been reviewed and i'll be contacted shortly. ahh! now, i'mnervous.
Good luck!Not true... I got a post-interview rejection from vermont and it says so, right on the status page... I posted it above.Alrighty, I called this morning. Patrick was helpful. They won't tell you anything over the phone for confidentiality reasons, regardless of the decision, but the status message is definitely the same whether you are accepted, rejected, or waitlisted. If you are accepted or rejected, keep an eye out for a snail mail letter. If you are waitlisted you won't get anything other than a status change online. He said the online status would be updated around thanksgiving, but we may get the snail mail earlier.
So, the status message doesn't imply anything other than exactly what it says, PHEW. And now I'm afraid of my mailbox again.
Not true... I got a post-interview rejection from vermont and it says so, right on the status page... I posted it above.
Yeah, I just got OOS waitlisted too even though they said they wouldn't be changing the statuses till Thanksgiving.
Is this what they do to all OOS? I am not sure how to feel about this news. Oh well...nothing to do but wait.
Yes, they do reject post-interview.waitlisted here too... do they reject post interview?
Uhhh, just got in to vermont after they waitlisted me 30 mins ago!!!
Uhhh, just got in to vermont after they waitlisted me 30 mins ago!!!
Congrats! How were you notified?
By e-mail. But it still says on my status page that I'm waitlisted!! I'm so confused!!!!
haha that's just weird the way they waitlist everyone first. Congrats!Uhhh, just got in to vermont after they waitlisted me 30 mins ago!!!
Congratulations Scrubslover--what a great Halloween present!
Thank you so much!!!!!! It's my first acceptance!! 😍
Quick question...are you OOS?
Congrats again...I'm very jealous, haha
Yeah, that's the impression I got on my interview day. The post-interview waitlist is almost like an indefinite hold.so we dont actually have to wait till may 15th to get accepted off the WL? it is a continual process till school starts?

"Small-pooled" sometime this week. Once again, I'm waiting to get "puddled."
whats this "small-pooled" business?
I don't understand what the point of that is. If they have made their decisions, why wouldn't they tell us? 😕
Add me to the OOS waitlist-list. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it, maybe I'll be off by thanksgiving. 😉
Congrats Scrubs. 😀 You got tufts too right? And interviewed at UMass? We are following each other around. 😀
I don't understand what the point of that is. If they have made their decisions, why wouldn't they tell us? 😕
Haha, wow, we are kind of following each other around! Yeah, I did get into Tufts, but I haven't gotten the e-mail yet so I'm still secretly hoping it wasn't a mean prank!! Good luck with Vermont, I've heard of people getting off the waitlist a few days after being waitlisted.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.