2009-2010 Saint Louis Unversity (SLU) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I was accepted a few months ago and wanted to know whether there was a facebook page for accepted students yet. Also, is there a good bus system in St.Louis? I won't be having a car and I just want to know how safe it will be.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the M1 exam schedule? I know they said we'll get more info during orientation, but wanted to look into flights and such earlier

Hey guys! I was accepted a few months ago and wanted to know whether there was a facebook page for accepted students yet. Also, is there a good bus system in St.Louis? I won't be having a car and I just want to know how safe it will be.

Look a few pages back you will see a link

Congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody still looking for housing?

I still need to find a place, hoping to find a roommate or 2..i messaged some of the people on the facebook group, but was also told theres something that SLU has on their website

Is it the Student Housing icon in mySLU? For some reason, it says I'm not an admitted student when I click there so I can't get to it..any ideas?

Well, it looks like it is probably all over for us waitlisters. Time to figure out what's next. Unless a miracle takes place in the next week, take care all! And for those who were accepted, congrats and all the best.

I am sorry MH. I know a good friend of mine's bf just got accepted off of WL at Boston U. The trickle is still going...slowly...

Good luck to those who are still waiting...both for getting in or for backup plans...

Well, it looks like it is probably all over for us waitlisters. Time to figure out what's next. Unless a miracle takes place in the next week, take care all! And for those who were accepted, congrats and all the best.

Yeah Moosehead, I too was left waiting..anyways I guess there nothing we can do now. Best of luck to you next year with your plans and congrats to all the others who are going to SLU!

anyone know:

1-where to park for the WC?
2-where to get a parking permit
3-where to park for school, and how to get to the parking lot?

thanks.

anyone know:

1-where to park for the WC?
2-where to get a parking permit
3-where to park for school, and how to get to the parking lot?

thanks.

1. parking is available at the Laclede Garage (North Campus Map #25) just down the street at the corner of Grand and Laclede.

2-3: I don't know, I'm hoping theyll tell us at orientation

two more questions:
1) does anyone know the shedule for exams? I'm trying to book flights back home for a wedding on August 30 (a friday) and another even on the 13th of sept. Obviously I can't go back if theres a test, but would like to know asap
2) Anyone here going to the welcome dinner saturday?

1. parking is available at the Laclede Garage (North Campus Map #25) just down the street at the corner of Grand and Laclede.

2-3: I don't know, I'm hoping theyll tell us at orientation

two more questions:
1) does anyone know the shedule for exams? I'm trying to book flights back home for a wedding on August 30 (a friday) and another even on the 13th of sept. Obviously I can't go back if theres a test, but would like to know asap
2) Anyone here going to the welcome dinner saturday?

Something said that parking permits for the garage right near campus will be sold at orientation. You'll probably have to wait until orientation to get a schedule of exams. I'm going to the welcome dinner Saturday :)

Hey Blue Elmo. Who are you???? You gotta introduce yourself to us. I am Hieu by the way. SDNers gathering! :)

You guys seriously missed bowling to figure out who the other SDN-ers are? I'm not so sure about posting it on the thread for everyone to see is the best idea... SDN-ers get a bad rep ;-) Hieu, I totally talked to you today though after lunch :)

Didn't miss bowling. I post from my phone.

Crap, I talked to how many people after lunch??

And I know I am crazy. Lol. But a good crazy. :p

Haha.... I also talked with you briefly about SDN today if that helps any :)

Nope...considering I don't remember talking about SDN today.

Imma be tested enough in the next 10 weeks and beyond. If you wanna share who you are, go for it. If not...I am not good at this guessing since I am still trying to remember some 70+ names and faces. :)

That's pretty good if you're up to 70+ names and faces already.... I think I may have 20-30 down tentatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.